|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,350,271 members, 5,212,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2019 at 02:09 AM
|The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by kkins25(m): 11:39am On Jul 14|
PREFACE: Argumentum ad Hominem
Welcome dear reader, I employ you, as you read this piece to open your mind to the logos(word). You cannot discover truth until you have used the logos to test all spirits. Have you tested the spirit of Christianity? 1 John 4.
What makes you certain you climb the mountains of eternal life? is it because it was written by a third party who had no personal relationship with Jesus Christ wrote in a book that Jesus said or claims he is the truth, the way and life
Foolish believer!! Test the spirit- Christianity which you inherited from your parents whose ancestors had no choice but to accept and believe in for fear of the terrifying whip of their colonial masters.
is it not written that an evil spirit would yield evil fruits, didn't the fathers of your faith murder those who didn't accept the cross? haven't women and children burned at the stakes for not kneeling the cross?
foolish believer!! listen to your master - the logos. the logos is the truth, the way and the life.
What has Jesus said or preached that other masters before him had not? If you think no one has confidently promised his followers eternal life then my dear reader, let me suffer you to engulf the wisdom of the masters of masters – hermmes trismmegetus himself.
Now ye assemble, my children,waiting to hear the Secret of Secrets, which shall give ye power to unfold the God-man, give ye the way to Eternal lifeBut you didn’t know this because you, my dear reader- never tested the spirit you blindly subscribe to.
This article, write up, jargon or whatever you deem it fit is being designed to open your eyes to paths you are blinded to by exposing the blunders of God(the Abrahamic)concept of God). let the words of kkins
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by MuttleyLaff: 11:46am On Jul 14|
I laugh, literally out loud
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by Oche211(m): 11:54am On Jul 14|
kkins25:This your weed is strong oo.
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by MuttleyLaff: 11:57am On Jul 14|
Oche211:Nothing wey igbo no fit cause and/or curse pesin ooo. Hin bin like say, igbo don scatter this yin head yafin comot. kkins25 must now be an original igbo man. Pardon the pun. Igbo kwenu.
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by budaatum: 11:58am On Jul 14|
kkins25:When people assume to know more than they do, their ignorance is clearly seen by those who do. Do you even know what is meant by "eternal life" or are you one of those Christian indoctrinated individuals?
Was Hermes Tresmisgistus lying when he promised eternal life?
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by kkins25(m): 11:59am On Jul 14|
CHAPTER ONE : THE GARDEN OF EDEN CONSPIRACY.
PART ONE: GENESIS OF MISLEADING MYTHOLOGY
gen1;3 And God said, Let there be light; and there was light.
today, in an attempt to console themselves, Christians argue that this ‘light’ is the same as the light scientist describe as that which permeated the universe as a result of the big bang.
light is any disturbnce in the electromagnetic spectrum
Unknown to you Christians is that light in science can be very different to light thought of by the common man. You don’t know that your microwave oven is emitting light. You don’t know that your radio is emitting light, you don’t know your browsing modem is emitting light.
As a matter of fact, Electromagnetic waves are in fact a form of light. Light is electromagnetic wave but not all electromagnetic wave is "light" (visible light).
So is the light referred to in the book of genesis the same as that described by scientist of the big bang? Lest find out.
4 And God saw that the light was good (suitable, pleasant) and He approved it; and God separated the light from the darkness
We know for a fact that the light formed at the big bang still permeates the universe and is mingled with the so called darkness. In fact it left behind its footprint as it walked through the universe. We call it cosmic microwave background wave.
This clearly demonstrates that the words in this book of genesis were simply from the mind of a man who thought he had unravelled the mysteries of earth’s birth. You cannot separate light from darkness because darkness is simply the absence of visible light.
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.
Finally we get to know that the light referred to in gen1;4 is nothing other than that of the sun. Remember, there was evening and there was morning.
Not to jam-pack the post with too much bible verse, further studies of the first book of genesis reveals that there was a second and third day even before god created the bloody sun and the moon. This is explicably the biggest blunder of the creation mythology.
11 And God said, Let the earth put forth [tender] vegetation: plants yielding seed and fruit trees yielding fruit whose seed is in itself, each according to its kind, upon the earth. And it was so.
12The earth brought forth vegetation: plants yielding seed according to their own kinds and trees bearing fruit in which was their seed, each according to its kind. And God saw that it was good (suitable, admirable) and He approved it
How in the world were green plants able to manufacture seeds without sunlight, how did they even grow? This is another blunder of god. Not only does God work in mysterious ways he is also full of majestic blunders.
Above I have shown you the errors of the man who penned down the book of genesis. If you Christians would agree with me that the bible is like all other books- written with limitations of a man’s mind then you can desist from reading this post. But if you still claim the bible is the word- uttered from the lungs of God then continue reading.
lets look at GEN1;11&12
11And God said, Let the earth put forth [tender] vegetation: plants yielding seed and fruit trees yielding fruit whose seed is in itself, each according to its kind, upon the earth. And it was so.
12The earth brought forth vegetation: plants yielding seed according to their own kinds and trees bearing fruit in which was their seed, each according to its kind. And God saw that it was good (suitable, admirable) and He approved it.
Read the verse above again and again. Only a soul with the logos would notice the foolishness in this two verses that expose a sensible error in the history of Gods and humanity.
Did you see it? No? BLUNDER! BLUNDER!! BLUNDER!!!
Here is a clue;
“Plants yielding seed and fruit trees yielding fruit whose seed is in itself, each according to its kind, upon the earth”
Did you see it yet? On the third day God created all the plants( why only plants which bore fruit was mentioned beats me too) and the secret I wanted to expose is that these plants not only didn’t pass through seedling stages but also did bear fruit within the same day they were created. Imagine a mango bearing fruit the very same day it was planted.Awesome isn't it? But this is the real world not wonder land.
I once asked a certain Jewish rabbi if God created the world in seven days and he said a big no. he said that the term used for day in the book of genesis is actually depicting period and not “day” as we currently know it.
At that moment my thoughts-belief neurological complexes became discombobulated. However, too much evidence suggest that the book of genesis actually was referring to a 24hour period, No doubt about that.
Then I thought; So billy0naire (then billionaire),sarassin,loj,budaatum,otemsapien,ifenes might be right afterall.
29And God said, See, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the land and every tree with seed in its fruit; you shall have them for food.
Verse 29 explicitly states that humans are supposed to eat fruit and fruits only. which technically means that like it was God's purpose for man to have one wife- it was his purpose for man to satisfy the urges of hunger by digging his teeth into the succulent flesh of plant embryo. the human digestive system is loaded with protein warriors that were meant to effectively breakdown meat. why he provided enzymes for proteins and yet ordered that adam should nourish his body with grass is one blunder he would regret he made. who knows maybe the tree eve ate from was roasted duck.
There was no rice,beans,maize, etc. our ape cousins eat mostly plants, but of course they also need protein and other minerals which they obtain from eating insects, worms and other small animals. Aside the fact that apes are equipped with apparatus to digest that cellulose, do know that our ape cousins are omnivourous just like adam.
WHICH FOOD WERE LIONS TO EAT?
30And to all the animals on the earth and to every bird of the air and to everything that creeps on the ground--to everything in which there is the breath of life--I have given every green plant for food. And it was so.
With all authority does God command [b]all animals to eat fruit. Just picture in your mind right now, a cobra climbing a mango tree to plug mango. A lion using its paws to hold unto banana. A white shark laying by the sea shore begging a monkey to throw some papaya into the ocean.
It is completely obvious that whoever wrote this book was tending to his sheep. He only had them in mind when he wrote this book.
OH Lord God your foolishness of your wisdom knows no bounds.
THE CREATURES GOD CREATED BY ACCIDENT
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by budaatum: 12:02pm On Jul 14|
If you were a Christian, you'd be the sort who takes the Bible literally and believes what they understand. A proper word for such is ignorant!
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by kkins25(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14|
budaatum:irony. how can i be a christian indoctrinated when im writing to debunk the bible as Gods word. . dear buda probably missed the point. what the op meant was that jesus wasnt the only guy who promised eternal life. as the promise of eternal life is something christians use as an argument when they are asked 'why should christianity be the only true religion'. thanks for the input. lovely morning
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by EbukaHades10(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14|
God looking at him like
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by kkins25(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14|
aren't denominations formed out of what they understand? aren't all wisdom a sprout from the the soil of understanding. Do you mr buda think 95% of christians are like muttley that argue that God is okay with homosexuality? you should send this message to tv01. you knowledge dear buda has come from reading other books -definetly from pantheistic sources. ebukahades10 is waiting for dragon with seven horns to ascend from the deep oceans.
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by EbukaHades10(m): 12:19pm On Jul 14|
kkins25:My g, i don't concern myself with them religious shyt
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by MuttleyLaff: 12:20pm On Jul 14|
MuttleyLaff never argued that God is okay with homosexuality but discussed only that God is okay with homosexuality that is of the form about two consenting adults enjoying and living a strictly monogamous same sex attraction relationship that harms no one, not children, not animal and not any human being. That has no cheating, no sleeping around, no etcetera involved, nor has anything to do with idolatry, promiscuity or ritual sex worship act.
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by budaatum: 12:25pm On Jul 14|
kkins25:What you're doing here is like claiming Physics is rubbish because one failure of a Physics student can't build a bridge! If you know that individual understandings do not represent Physics, then perhaps you should blame the individuals for the errors in their understandings and not Physics itself.
A wiser person would seek for the proper understanding of Physics instead of burning their Physics textbook because some ignorant people misunderstand and misrepresent Physics! You kkins, are wiser than this, I think.
Below is a very ancient pre-Christian view on Eternal Life which I'd like you to consider for yourself if true or false.
To speak the name of the dead is to make them live again - Egyptian Proverb
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by kkins25(m): 12:27pm On Jul 14|
MuttleyLaff:abi i lie muttley??
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by MuttleyLaff: 12:28pm On Jul 14|
kkins25:Yes, you did and I have already corrected your err
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by MuttleyLaff: 12:31pm On Jul 14|
budaatum:kkins, has made his intellect a god, a very powerful thing with muscles, but no personality
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by kkins25(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14|
This is like asking for what purpose is there for being lefthanded.
Having genuine homosexual behaviour, as in my preceded, stated clearly and in detail, context, respect and/or circumstances, is no more abnormal than being lefthanded is Shepherd00. It is not evil, it is not doing anybody harm and/or you as a homosexual/lesbian, arent necessarily harming others with it
Being gay is like being left handed. Just as some people are left handed, so, some people aren't. Nobody really knows why, except for, it's because we live in an imperfect world. It is not a matter of right or wrong here Shepherd00. It is a matter of thats just the way things are, and so it is that, there is nothing abnormal in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour
Is it possible, that love can be extraordinary, that there is love wonderful and passing the love of women? Of course, yes, for some, there is and it is biblical
It is an incontrovertible truth that God, who sees and knows the end from the beginning, an Omnicompetent, all-knowing, all-wise, all-seeing God, knew about SS attraction and SS relationships, so by extension, SS attraction and SS relationships are not just part of God's creational intent but are inclusive. Through the wisdom and design of God, the idea provides consensual SS attraction and SS relationships adults with a sense of belonging. We all agree and accept that the feeling that one belongs, is among the most important, in seeing the value in life. Nobody should
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by evilive: 12:40pm On Jul 14|
Biblical God exists only in the pages of the Bible and in the mind of its buyers.
He did so many Bleep up and need to be replaced by Jesus who is more gentlemanly.
Jesus was needed to sell Jewish God and his f*cking doctrines to unsuspecting buyers.
A thinking person will know that Jewish God was designed by a man; probably a drunkard with many wives who enjoys resting his elbow on firm and erect boobs when writing on animal skin.
Believing shits like biblical God shows me the power of early programming of human minds; you can make people believe anything if you can work on their minds at very early age.
Imagine a universal God regretting his work.
Imagine an omniscience God that was shocked at the site of "tower of babel". He didn't expect it.
Imagine an omnipotent God approving genocide in the name of claiming same land he created for his chosen idiots.
Imagine a creator that think sun revolve round the earth.
Biblical God is an egoistic design from a sick soul, everything about the he-God is division, domination and partiality; a quality that doesn't match the rhythm and oneness of the whole existence.
I was a Bible believer until I was able to see the whole foolishness wrapped in ignorance and fear.
This is my f*cking stand and I care less about what you think or belief. Your life your problem.
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by kkins25(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14|
evilive:i rather see it as a construct of the roman empire and not the jews. as for the jews including benjamin Y. are all going to hell.
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by evilive: 1:04pm On Jul 14|
Going by the histories, I agree it's the handiwork of the Roman's.
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by kkins25(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14|
MuttleyLaff:not very different from the budda,lo-j,va-ax,etc concept of God.
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by MuttleyLaff: 1:14pm On Jul 14|
kkins25:You can see that Muttleylaff throughtout on that thread was discussing, presenting facts, real truths and reality, whilst other interlocutors were arguing with MuttleyLaff presenting opinions, inventions, lies and fantasies
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by budaatum: 1:19pm On Jul 14|
kkins25:You can be "Christian indoctrinated" by thinking what you've heard Christians say is the only understanding of the text they read, even if you do not believe it! Its why I called you a literalist. I gave you an Egyptian proverb on eternal life that predates Christianity but since it does not suit your narative, see how you've conveniently ignored it as if it is meaningless. Yet if I claim to have written it on your soul and you would forever remember it I bet you'd argue I haven't.
Christianity is not the only true religion kk. I'd even say religions are never true since the older they are the more mythological they are likely to be. It is one's understanding that ought to be as closest to the proper understanding as possible, and therein lays the truth in a religion. It's work, and not just sitting on ass taking the Word of God from another lazy sit on ass! If you sit on ass with the religion of Physics you'd be an ignorant physicist, and much more so an ignorant religionist, since the religion curriculum is not as specific as a Physics one and the teachers don't all understand equally and many are just ignorant.
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by budaatum: 1:34pm On Jul 14|
MuttleyLaff:We all make our intellect our gods. We specifically create our gods according to our intellectual understanding or we accept the gods created for us by the intellectual understanding of our so called MoGs.
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by MuttleyLaff: 1:37pm On Jul 14|
budaatum:If you all make your intellect as gods, what personality has the god that you've created with your intellect then? Curious to know.
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by kkins25(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14|
budaatum:once again, your understanding is of course influenced by logic(i think) and emotioins. your view is different from what other tycoons like adeboye, ayedepo, t.b. joshua understand of the bible. how does one then discern a bad student from a good student in religion? in physics a bad student can easily be fished out when he is asked to use his understanding of the subject to construt a rocket. have you moved mountains, have you silenced the ocean? how do you validate the authenticity of your practise?
What you think is true and false is what you understand it to be
A wiser person would seek for the proper understanding of Physics instead of burning their Physics textbook because some ignorant people misunderstand and misrepresent Physics! You kkins, are wiser than this, I think.you understand the physics text book well, yet you do not share the same belief like muttley whom also claims to have uncovered the hidden treasures of the physics textbook. where is this difference coming from if not from the bias of your egos.
Below is a very ancient pre-Christian view on Eternal Life which I'd like you to consider for yourself if true or false.
well, this is obvioulsy not the christian or even islamic view of eternal life and defies the purpose of jesus and the whole new testament. the fact that man would one day ressurect and enjoy a life of bliss in the heavenly realms of God is where christians and muslims agree on in general. its up to your ego to accept or reject the many "truths" FLOATING around.
you do not subscribe to reincarnation but have you understood the wisdom of ifa before spitting on vaax's views on reincarnation? once again you buda, have studied,read,skimmed through, different beliefs system and have rejected some and accepted others. Not because you have tested all or have irrefutable evidence that reincarnation is fiction but because your ego simply chose what aroused it and discarded that which 'turned it off'. why should a christian listen to your ego and not the ego of Joseph Rutherford[JW].
in summary the understing you speak of is simply subject to the ego of its beholder.
hence, i ask.
what makes the common understanding of the bible less genuine than yours.
1) are you saying God didnt create the world in seven days according to the bible
2) Are you saying when God commanded adam to eat of all fruits he also included animals?
3) what,if i may ask is you view of the timeline given by the bible concerning the creation of the earth?
what mysteries has my prowing eyes failed to see?
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by budaatum: 1:43pm On Jul 14|
kkins25:Please! The Romans were not that smart to construct anything of the sort! Out of Egypt to Mesopotamia to the nomadic Jews to Greece to Rome and not in a direct line.
Christianity looks at the endpoint and says "This is God!" But imagine how much junk you have to strip off to get to whatever was there before Yahweh.
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by kkins25(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14|
budaatum:one cannot ignore the genius of the romans-constantine to sylishly make christianity a religion of the gentiles. one wonders why only roman affliated text are loaded in the new testament. not to forget that the HQ of christianity is in rome.
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by budaatum: 2:25pm On Jul 14|
kkins25:My understanding is influenced by my own research kk, and I can egotistically say that I have not been a bad student as far as religion goes. And to be honest, I can understand how the Adeboyes, Oyedepos and TBJ can seem to be saying something different to what I say as far as you are concerned. You only hear what they say on their pulpits in front of their congregations. Do you really think that what we say on the pulpit is what we say when we sit in private and discuss amongst us? That would be naive thinking!
kkins25:Do you think literally moving mountains and silencing oceans is what is meant? Then know that that is how bad students are fished out. For they show their lack of understanding and by it do we know they are ignorant!
kkins25:Even the holding on to beliefs is a sign of ignorance kk. You see, one of the first stages of development is the growth from mindless mud. When one grows out of the mindless mud stage, one acquires the ability to reflect. Now tell, have you not believed things in the past only to find as you grow that they are beliefs you must abandon? I can assure you that if you grow enough you will understand that any belief you might ever have would also be abandoned, and on reflection you might learn the error of believing.
kkins25:Go read a Gospel and you'd find Jesus too did not buy into the widely held views of his day. Unfortunately, those who teach Christ today are no different to those he constantly challenged in his day, and those who claim to learn about Christ listen more to those who teach it than trust in their own ability to read and comprehend without the senseless distortions.
Kk, you are telling me what they told you the words in the book mean because you don't trust your ego which you think is a bad thing. You ego is what I would call the Spirit of God that was breathed into the mud that you were!
kkins25:Amen! Though for "truths" mean opinions, understandings, views etc.
kkins25:You don't know my view on reincarnation kk, or Ifa, for that matter and neither does the person you mentioned. I do come from a long line of Ifa worshippers if you care to know, and any discussion I've had on the subject on here does not even skim the surface of my knowledge on the subject.
kkins25:I hope you can see how you completely miss the point I'm making here. First go back to what I called your ego. If the Spirit of God is within you please explain why you would be looking for it in some other human being?
kkins25:Please kk use your brain!
1) Could the world possibly have come into being in 7 days?
2) If God said anything to Adam who recorded it for you to know about it?
As to timeline of the Bible, are you trying to wind me up or something!!? You've never insulted me before kk, and I trust you are not about to start now because it has not been your nature!
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by budaatum: 2:29pm On Jul 14|
kkins25:Sorry kk, but by allowing yourself to get stuck on Constantine, you would be ignoring like 10,000 or so years before Constantine, and failing to see that Moses did the same thing.
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by 0temSapien: 2:32pm On Jul 14|
evilive:It's definitely a Roman invention, but a few Jews know about it. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY below for details:
Common Era 4: 9-38
9. Then Saul decided to bring a change to the god of the Jews and of the Greeks and Romans, thinking that if he could unite the gods of the people, turning them into a single god, there would be peace among the three cultures. Then equally, the prophecy of the coming 'messiah' whom the Jews expected would have a fulfillment in the god which he would make.
10. So Saul obtained the names of two Greek gods named Zeus and Dionysus and one of the Roman gods originating from the Gaulish, named Esus. Then he came about a name called Zeusus. He did so when he was aged 42 years old.
11. When he showed this to Varnavas his colleague, he agreed with him that the name of that god should be called Zeusus. However, the name was Romanized to Iesus when an unexpected aged man named Philo visited them from Alexandria.
12. This man revealed 'Zeusus' as the name which the god should be called, even before he saw the name written by Saul and Varnavas. But one young man named Apollos differed, for he revealed the name Hesbon, which was different from that revealed by the other three.
13. Then Apollos departed from them to speak of Hesbon his own god.
14. Then Philo advised that the name should be properly romanised because the Romans shall not accept anything less of their language. For they were the superior people at that time. So the name of the god was called Iesus.
15. Then Kristus was chosen to be the name of his title, for it was the romanised form of Krista, who was commonly regarded as a saviour in the Hindu culture.
16. Now Saul kept away his identity as a godmaker and continued to associate with the Jews. And when he went to be with the few people whom he and his colleagues had converted to Christianity, he also behaved like one of them.
17. Now a year after the death of Philo his motivator, his foster father Gamaliel also died. Then Saul went to Jerusalem to observe his funeral rites. He went with some of his christian converts and ordered them all to keep silent concerning the doctrine of Iesus which he had taught them.
18. Then one of the people said to him, why do you tell us to keep silent concerning the messiah whom they expect? Should they not know that this messiah has come and they have connived with the Jews to kill him?
19. Now Saul said, it is not time for Jerusalem to know this. Therefore keep your peace. So no one in Jerusalem suspected that Saul, whom they knew as a pharisee had begun another religion.
20. When Saul, well known as Paul, had found Marcus, a young man who was very skilled at writing, he said to him, Marcus, you shall be he who shall write for us a good story concerning this god Iesus Kristus which we have made.
21. So Marcus began to write the story, according to the thoughts of his head, but he worked with the materials of history so that he could put fictitious events which he claimed to have occured in their best places in history.
22. Now when Marcus wrote deep into the night on a particular date, he fell into a trance and saw some people who said to him, you are in the right track. For your purpose on earth is to indeed write history for Iesus Krista who was formerly called Faulkin in the past world.
23. But he has rejected to be reincarnated into your world at this era because his personality has changed. His desires have changed also, saying, what is the pleasure derived from deception? I shall not deceive the whole world twice. I shall not also allow the prophecy of Waldis the firstborn female of all living creatures to be fulfilled over me. For she said of me, he will deceive the world twice.
24. Now Marcus, the god of Judea is interested in the god which you have made, knowing that through this god alone can his name be made famous all over the world. Therefore go and write great things concerning this god.
25. Whatever you think, write, for they have our inspirations in them. And if need be, you shall make adjustments, because we cannot see the future of your world all at once, but only bit by bit.
26. Be conversant with the current happenings in your world and by these happenings shall you make adjustments every now and then.
27. When Marcus awoke, he went to tell Paul, Varnavas and other chief Christians the things which he had seen. And he said, I saw myself in the past. For the things which we do presently seemed to be what we had done in the past.
28. When Marcus had written down things concerning Iesus Krista, Paul and Varnavas checked and were satisfied with what he had written. Around that time, report came to Paul that Apollos went about to preach concerning a god named Hesbon.
29. Now the things which Apollos preached were similar to the teachings of Paul, but the names of the gods whom they preached were different. Therefore Paul, knowing that Apollos was a better speaker than himself, approached him and said, let us not be divided between ourselves.
30. I have heard how some people already say that they are for you while some say that they belong to me. This will bring division and neither your religion nor mine shall stand. Therefore let us do things in common and preach the same god.
31. Now Apollos said, I am not satisfied with the use of the name Zeus to make a new god. But from Hesus and Boni have I made up the word Hesbon. However, I got a revelation and a personality named Hesbon actually appeared to me and revealed to me that he is real.
32. He said that the picking of the two names to make up one is not by coincidence, because any names or words picked at random can lead to something already in existence when they are put together to form one. This is the power in the use of words.
33. Therefore I shall not drop the name Hesbon for the god which I tell the people about because truly this Hesbon exists. Moreso, I hate Zeus from the depth of my soul, yet I cannot tell the reason for my hatred towards him.
34. Now Paul said, what do you think of the name Iesus? Truly it was not a coincidence that both Philo and I produced the same name Zeusus for that god. And when we worked upon it, we had the name Iesus.
35. Then I dreamt that such name actually existed in the past. This is to say that the coincidences of the present are the actual happenings of the past.
36. Then Marcus, the cousin of Varnavas also dreamt of the reality of this Iesus. Therefore we believe that this name is the most befitting for the god we have made.
37. Now when both Paul and Apollos could not agree at a single name, Paul said, for our religion to become one and to last long or forever, let us use the title Christus rather than the names Iesus or Hesbon.
38. So henceforth no one shall hear the names Iesus or Hesbon from our mouths or in our scripts, but Christus shall they see and hear. So from then on, both Apollos and Paul became united. And Apollos was a better speaker than Paul, so it was he who did much of the talking while Paul concentrated more in the writing of letters and scripts to the converts of different places.
|Re: The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. by Shepherd00: 3:07pm On Jul 14|
MuttleyLaff:Oh My God. kkins25 is MuttleyLaff's alterego. I'll be damned.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 367