Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

"Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Real Are They? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Real Are They? (1902 Views)

A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? / Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Real Are They? by PerfectBlend(f): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
I've seen lots of pictures showing how people look before they apply makeup and after they do. Some look real while some don't. So I invited a friend over, made her wash off all the makeup on her face and took a picture.

Then I made her up professionally since I'm a makeup artist. For a lot of brothers who think girls are ugly without makeup? Well its not true. Makeup can only enhance your beauty and not totally transform you into someone else. So here's here "Before & After" Makeup look.

You can always visit & follow me on my blog for more interesting news on fashion & style, makeovers and everything that has to do with beautifying women of style; www.perfectmelange..com Thanks.

~Perfect Mélange~

(1) (Reply)

What do you think of this piercing??::::::::::::: / Three Things That Makes A Woman Acceptable / Champagne Couture Boss, Nwokporo Sonia Reveals The Secret Of Her Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.