Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? (221668 Views)

20 Amazing Bedrooms You'll Wish Were Yours / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Real Are They? / "Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by razor(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2005
YOUR BEDROOM

Bedrooms are special to quite a lot of people for different reasons. Some are know to spend huge sum of money in decoration of their bedroom. How do you want your bedroom to be? Do you have a picture?

Check out these bedrooms.

Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 12:28am On Dec 03, 2005
Those r really cute bedrooms. My dream bedroom is gon be BIG!!! My present bedroom is just a normal, not soo big bedroom. I cleared the whole pink and my soo many teddy bears and childish stuffs when i turned sixteen cry... i wanted to be a lil more matured. wink.

My future bedroom is deff gon be Big.. and u know.. Just cool!
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by icingbaby(f): 12:31am On Dec 03, 2005
nice bedroom, i waht the 2nd one. kiss cheesy grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 12:32am On Dec 03, 2005
I'll prefer the third one. A lil bit of color. wink
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by cheekee(f): 12:37am On Dec 03, 2005
in love wiyh the second one it's so adorable!!!!!
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by goldenoc(f): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2005
what about the first one l think the first one is the most beautiful that is why it is the first so l chose it.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by layi(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2005
D first is for teenage girls
D second is a bit scary...more like heaven for the overtly corporate
D third is for the affluent
While the last is for me...corrporate, affluent but still in touch wit the street.

I'll go for the last one with a lil touch ups though. I'll change the TV into a 64-incher suspended from the ceiling with over 100 cable/local channels.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by IAH(f): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2005
I love the first one for my babies.
The third one for me and my husband. wink
The 2nd/last one as Visitor's bedroom.
Ok, I'm dreaming. cheesy
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by layi(m): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2005
U r not dreaming. U can get it. U can make d first for less than N200,000
D second for like N600,000
D third for N600,000
D last for N800,000

The house structure matters though so it can absolve d wardrobes.

Bedroom making is an art i love. Master P's bedroom is got a large aquarium and gold toiletting. A bedroom worth N300Mill.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by goldenoc(f): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2005
layi why not that your last one be get with 500 Nairal
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by layi(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2005
I know u'ld doubt but really we have good hands in d upholstery biz here in naija. They'll make a replica for you. U dont have to import.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by bagoma(f): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2005
oh, they are absolutely beautiful. i like the first one. real homey. then i like the third one too.
i wishh... oh i wish ... if wishes were horses.....
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by sexydoll(f): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2005
those are cute bedrooms i like the third one and the second one the third one is too colourful though but i still like it anyway.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by CimonJorr(m): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2005
how many of these are feasible in nigeria for the common average man.. ??
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hikeman: 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2005
these are the kind of Bedrooms where a girl cant say NO
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by mamba(m): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2005
Any chick that enters is surely getting laid abi?.. grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hikeman: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2005
yeah boy
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2005
Here are some more bedroom pictures.

At least u can still think of re-creating these ones ..... U know?? As in ... like u won't have to wait till u are a millionaire to have these ones. cheesy

[img]http://stels.ru/images/uploaded_images/folder32/bedrooms_g1b9.jpg[/img]

For kids..

Infact most of these bedrooms are sparkling cos of the colors.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by ocho(f): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2005
@hotA, the colours of the last two are too shouty, but the first two are nice
@razor, i love the fourth one. it's just screams CLASSY! if i were to make that room mine, i'd have the colour yellow everywhere; the beddings, walls, chair, everything! ok I might retain a bit of the white. i'd have flowers some yellow ones too. That "leafless tree like" flower thing occupying space there will have to go. A large screen TV would be in there somewhere! i'd have a computer table and a reading table too and emmm, some kind of art sculptures will add a bit of life to the room i guess.
As u can already imagine, my present room is sooooo yellow, just how i like it!!! wink
nice pics guys! grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2005
Those last two rooms i put up are for kids. Kids love color u know?
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by ocho(f): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2005
got ya baby girl! grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by Oracle(m): 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2005
This ones looks crazy

Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by ocho(f): 12:12am On Dec 10, 2005
The first one is too sober. I'd get so depressed in there, it'll need a touch of bright colours if I were to make it mine.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by icingbaby(f): 12:16am On Dec 10, 2005
@hot-angel i like the first one is cute.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by c0dec(m): 2:01am On Dec 10, 2005
this one nko? grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by ocho(f): 2:08am On Dec 10, 2005
too......"boy's room" like. grin
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by c0dec(m): 2:11am On Dec 10, 2005
but chics enjoy their stay there ... know what i mean wink
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by ocho(f): 2:19am On Dec 10, 2005
cheesy grin, ok! i get u!
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by damygurl(f): 2:58am On Dec 10, 2005
if i got d money and i'm furnishing my room it's not gon look like any of those 4 rooms it's just doesn't have diz homely feeling d first one was aight but i'm gon havta go with another color and more stuff!!
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by hotangel2(f): 2:58am On Dec 10, 2005
hehehehe.. c0dec... Na wa oo. Deff a boy's room! cheesy

icing... I also love the first one. If my room was THAT big, i could prolly recreate summin like that. ermm.. yeah i 'could'.

The second one.. is just normal. If you look carefully, you can see that, it's just the bed spread and lamp that makes it as pretty as it appears. You know the colors n blah.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by goodguy(m): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2005
@razor, I'd prefer the 3rd and 4th.
Re: Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? by mamba(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2005
This one nko? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale / How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.