Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Nigerian Music Industry Chart On Nairaland - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Music Industry Chart On Nairaland (1191 Views)

Will Like To See 2face's The Ascension Chart On The Billboard Site. / Nigerian Music Chart On NL Debuts 2mao / Double Six's Single 'look Back' Is On D 'hip Hop Ride's' Naija Hip Hop Top 5 Chart On Radio Continen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Music Industry Chart On Nairaland by IBnatty(m): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
Fellow Naija Music enthusiasts, lately i've wondering about the possibility of an official (or something close to official) Music chart of Nigerian Music Industry. The Industry is really getting bigger and we cant fail to admit the fact that Nigerian Music industry is getting global attention like never before. Cant we start charting songs here on nairaland using indices from airplay, downloads from major sites etc. Who knows we might end up pioneering a movement grin. Abeg feel free to drop your suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Industry Chart On Nairaland by Mynd44: 1:32am On Jan 24, 2013
It is a great idea. We can work together with this. You can take your pick from old artiste and take some tracks from the new artiste thread and form a list every week. If you are really intereted in this, we can sticl it to the top of the page. Mail me and we will work out the factors involved
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Chart On Nairaland by IBnatty(m): 6:49am On Jan 24, 2013
Your suggestions have potential bearing. I appreciate that. Expect my mail soon.
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Chart On Nairaland by IBnatty(m): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mynd,
Send me your email address, i will inbox you.
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Chart On Nairaland by Mynd44: 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
IBnatty: Mynd,
Send me your email address, i will inbox you.
Just click on my profile and click on send mynd an e-mail
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Chart On Nairaland by IBnatty(m): 7:07am On Jan 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
Just click on my profile and click on send mynd an e-mail
i didnt see anything like that, why not send me your email address or here is mine. ibnwachukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Chart On Nairaland by Mynd44: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2013
IBnatty:
i didnt see anything like that, why not send me your email address or here is mine. ibnwachukwu@yahoo.com
Just click on my username
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Chart On Nairaland by IBnatty(m): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Just click on my username
Hope you've seen my mail.
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Chart On Nairaland by Mynd44: 12:24am On Jan 27, 2013
IBnatty:
Hope you've seen my mail.
Since when?
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Chart On Nairaland by ojoawo(m): 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
Nice idea, shey make me sef put am for mind? Lolzz
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Chart On Nairaland by IBnatty(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
[quote author=ojoawo]Nice idea, shey make me sef put am for mind? Lolzz[/quote
LEGGO! grin
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Chart On Nairaland by jiggaz(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
@ Mikuz & Mynd_44, i thank the 2 of you for banning me & removing my new topic. I wonder what i did to u people. Nairaland was not like dis way back when it was Lalaboi. I will never open a thread again. I always do dat to help some of our diasporan brothers & sisters who will like to know the latest in the African music industry. So long......
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Chart On Nairaland by Mynd44: 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
You were not banned by either of us bro. Pyguru marked your thread as spam and banned you. I just checked your log now and that was what happened.

Now instead of getting all angry, you should have simply sent a PM to either of us and it would have been corrected.

We should help one another not issue threats.
Re: Nigerian Music Industry Chart On Nairaland by jiggaz(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mynd_44: You were not banned by either of us bro. Pyguru marked your thread as spam and banned you. I just checked your log now and that was what happened.

Now instead of getting all angry, you should have simply sent a PM to either of us and it would have been corrected.

We should help one another not issue threats.
Who is dat Pyguru sef... Tell him if i catch him eehh...

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman / INSTRUMENTAL: Tekno – BE / Sarkodie Ft. Davido - If (cover)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.