Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman (1187 Views)

Kendrick Lamar Declares Himself King Of New York / Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Kelly Hansome Arrested & Released After Signing An Undertaking To Mo’hits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman by Tupacx: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
Days after the controversial and hard-hitting verse dropped by US rapper Kendrick Lamar on fellow rapper Big Sean’s song “Control”, which also featured another rapper, Jay Electronica, the aftershock is still sweeping through the global Hip-Hop community. Several US rappers have released their replies to Kendrick Lamar’s verse, most notably Cassidy, Lupe Fiasco and Joell Ortiz of Slaughterhouse, and it looks like more rappers are going to reply in the coming days or weeks.

However, news reaching FNN seems to indicate that Nigerian artistes are set to voice their own opinions about the whole issue. We understand that controversial rapper/singer Kelly Hansome has plans to release a song in response to Kendrick Lamar, and will feature Ruggedman. Both artistes have been out of the spotlight for quite some time, and both have had the experience of being in a musical rivalry with other artistes, such as MI, Wande Coal and Eedris Abdulkareem.

According to Kelly “Kendrick insulted the whole of Hip Hop. I might be singing highlife these days but I’m still Hip Hop at heart. I must address this, I mean, he even mentioned my name”.
Our Shocked FNN reporter asked Kelly to point out when Kendrick mentioned his name in the verse, and Kelly quickly told our stunned reporter “I don’t smoke crack, mudaf**ka I Kelly”.
Seemed Legit.

We also reached Ruggedman for comments on the project. He told us “Yes o, me and my brother Kelly are going to attack that small boy Kendrick. How can he be calling himself King of New York?? If we allow him he’ll call himself King of Lagos. We must not allow that. We all know I’m the King of Lagos, and it must stay that way.”
The track should hit the internet over the weekend. We shall keep you posted.

Source: http:///1a8lTE9
Re: Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman by Tupacx: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
grin

Re: Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman by Mynd44: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dafuq

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman by demelza: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
See the effects of marijuana.
Stay away from drugs kids grin

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman by Bimpss(f): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
Wetin concern Kelly handsome with Kendrick Lamar?!?? Kendrick doesn't even know he exists!! grin grin

Re: Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman by crazygod(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
WTF.. Instead of 'Lol' I'm gonna try "LSIMHBIWFEFMTALOL" laughing silently in my head because it wasn't funny enough for me to actually laugh out loud.
Re: Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman by deloon(m): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
See these 9ja niggies wan involve themselves for the matter. Okay, I get it. They've been off the spotlight for a while and so they are hoping this would bring them back. Okay, carry on.
Re: Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman by Seezzy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
I was here
Re: Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman by Kolade9(m): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
crazygod: WTF.. Instead of 'Lol' I'm gonna try "LSIMHBIWFEFMTALOL" laughing silently in my head because it wasn't funny enough for me to actually laugh out loud.
Ok undecided
Re: Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
Someone please give Kelechi a seat

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman by Mynd44: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
ibkaye: Someone please give Kelechi a seat
Or a pacifier tongue
Re: Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
Or a pacifier tongue
Lol even better
Re: Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman by jiggaz(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
grin grin grin Heheheheeeeee make una calm down nah. So u guys believed dis story? Una no look d source? Lool. Its from Fake Naija News ( FNN ). D news is fake. D guy is soooo notorious on twitter nah, grin grin. Naija twitter community knows him.... Its all jokes.. No harm intended, so just laugh!!! grin grin. Anyway sha, am the King of Nairaland!!! grin
Re: Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman by Goldie20: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
Lmfaooooooo Oh Shit.. Smfh.. These Guys Cant Be Serious , Bahhahahahaha
Re: Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman by ajasa4link: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2013
smh... ruggedman and kelechukwu wey dem no know for okokomaiko sef...
Re: Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman by ejifranks(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2013
Tupacx:

According to Kelly “Kendrick insulted the whole of Hip Hop. I might be singing highlife these days but I’m still Hip Hop at heart. I must address this, I mean, he even mentioned my name”.
Our Shocked FNN reporter asked Kelly to point out when Kendrick mentioned his name in the verse, and Kelly quickly told our stunned reporter “I don’t smoke crack, mudaf**ka I Kelly”.
Seemed Legit.

We also reached Ruggedman for comments on the project. He told us “Yes o, me and my brother Kelly are going to attack that small boy Kendrick. How can he be calling himself King of New York?? If we allow him he’ll call himself King of Lagos. We must not allow that. We all know I’m the King of Lagos, and it must stay that way.”
The track should hit the internet over the weekend. We shall keep you posted.

Source: http:///1a8lTE9
Is this a joke... someone tell me this is a joke.... in btw wat kendrick said was " i dont smoke crack mdfk i sell it"
Re: Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman by d1twista(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
You need a doctor.. Kelly Hansome and Kendrick Oh shitt . wtf
Re: Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman by Boll2010: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
ejifranks: Is this a joke... someone tell me this is a joke.... in btw wat kendrick said was " i dont smoke crack mdfk i sell it"
nigga doesn't smoke crack muthafucka u kellyHandsome........nigga feel cuz LAMAR is short......sumone tell nigga dis aint M.I so he aint callin no Shot.....wat is KELLY? He must be Buried alive!!!damn! M9 is surely no GOGO
Re: Kelly Hansome To Reply Kendrick Lamar, Features Ruggedman by Boll2010: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
jiggaz: grin grin grin Heheheheeeeee make una calm down nah. So u guys believed dis story? Una no look d source? Lool. Its from Fake Naija News ( FNN ). D news is fake. D guy is soooo notorious on twitter nah, grin grin. Naija twitter community knows him.... Its all jokes.. No harm intended, so just laugh!!! grin grin. Anyway sha, am the King of Nairaland!!! grin
king of nairaland n twitter ryt? One hand u jungle them both!*kendrick voice* ma'nigga bt surely not MAKAVELI offspring 

(1) (Reply)

1st White Nigerian Music Artiste " Joken Joel " - Post From H&M Nigeria / The Top Ten Greatest Artists Of The 2000s Decade Worldwide / Patoranking - Make Am (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.