Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Need A Place To Buy The Cheapest And Original Computer Accessories - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need A Place To Buy The Cheapest And Original Computer Accessories (1750 Views)

Newly Arrived 16gb Flash Drive And Original Dual USB For Blackberry & Iphones / Difference Between China HP And Original HP? / How To Start Computer Accessories Sales Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Place To Buy The Cheapest And Original Computer Accessories by phonetrace(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2006
where can i get d cheapest and original computer hardware accessoris in lagos.i need to couple 10 pc for my internet business.
Re: I Need A Place To Buy The Cheapest And Original Computer Accessories by phonetrace(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2006
i live i portharcourt.all i need is a tested shop that is reliable and i can just travel from potrtharcourt to lagos,buy and go to portharcourt and couple them
Re: I Need A Place To Buy The Cheapest And Original Computer Accessories by Seun(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2006
My advice is that you should deal with reputable shops like gafunk, Genuss and maybe Chuks-pee. They have phone numbers and websites, so you can order in bulk and get one of employees to go to lagos to pick up the PCs.
Re: I Need A Place To Buy The Cheapest And Original Computer Accessories by phonetrace(m): 8:29pm On May 01, 2006
can u give me there phone numbers and addresses.i will be very grateful if u do
Re: I Need A Place To Buy The Cheapest And Original Computer Accessories by miksonics(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2009
we sell all types of computer accessories mainly for laptops,cheap means china moderate means original, cant be different from standard basic prices.

lapmode technologies ltd
1 otigba computer village ikeja
miksonics@lapmode.com
Re: I Need A Place To Buy The Cheapest And Original Computer Accessories by kasonud(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2009
If really want to couple.our wharehous it computer village.we will do dat with gud price we can air bill if u want 08069474308
Re: I Need A Place To Buy The Cheapest And Original Computer Accessories by mikesleek(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2009
call 017330538 for original equipment. Be very careful where you put your money, even among those that have websites,

(1) (Reply)

Panasonic Dp-C264 Network Printer On Windows Vista. Pls Help! / How To Compress Video Files / Hp 250 G3 London Used For Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.