Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

How To Compress Video Files - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Compress Video Files (1751 Views)

Which Software Can Compress 1GB File To 1MB? / How to Compress a 1GB File to 10MB Easily / Tried To Compress My HDD, Now It Won't Boot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Compress Video Files by burkutu: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2012
please, can any of the experts in the house tell me how to compress a normal video into a format that can viewd on a mobile phone. and the software that is most suitable for it.thank you.
Re: How To Compress Video Files by burkutu: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2012
Help!!
Re: How To Compress Video Files by fhemmie: 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2012
@burkutu: go get format factory. It's got all you need. U gonna be glad u did.
Re: How To Compress Video Files by chux76(m): 12:12am On Feb 12, 2012
Download AVC(Any Video Converter), run the application on your PC/Lappy,select and attach the videos you wish to convert,choose .wmv as the format you want the video(s) to be converted to from the drop down menu on your right and hit the convert button, then copy/transfer to your fone and Voila!!!it can be viewed and played on ur mobile fone.
Hope this helps.
Re: How To Compress Video Files by burkutu: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2012
@Fhemmie, U IS DA BOMB!!thanx a mil ojare.
Re: How To Compress Video Files by fhemmie: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2012
@burkutu: u are welcome pal, i am only glad i could help. Have fun.
Re: How To Compress Video Files by melotech(m): 3:04am On Feb 13, 2012
total video covertal will do it for u you can get the software in computer village or download it online
Re: How To Compress Video Files by burkutu: 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2012
Melotech, thanks a bunch.i ll check it out. Format factory is fantastic. Sha,its good to have options

(1) (Reply)

Hp 250 G3 London Used For Sale... / High Quality USA Used HP Elitebook 1030 G3 Intel Corei7 500gbHDD 8gbRAM 12.5inch / I Need A Place To Buy The Cheapest And Original Computer Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.