Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Questions To Ask The Interviewer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Questions To Ask The Interviewer (1343 Views)

The Best Way To Ask For Salary Increase From Your Boss And Get It ! / How To Manage Your Time, Self And The Interviewer / Questions To Ask Before Accepting A Job Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions To Ask The Interviewer by chosenone4(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2008
It's your turn! As the interview comes to a close, one of the final questions you may be asked is "What can I answer for you?" Have interview questions of your own ready to ask. You aren't simply trying to get this job - you are also interviewing the employer to assess whether this company and the position are a good fit for you.

Interview Questions to Ask ~

How would you describe the responsibilities of the position?
How would you describe a typical week/day in this position?
Is this a new position? If not, what did the previous employee go on to do?
What is the company's management style?
Who does this position report to? If I am offered the position, can I meet him/her?
How many people work in this office/department?
How much travel is expected?
Is relocation a possibility?
What is the typical work week? Is overtime expected?
What are the prospects for growth and advancement?
How does one advance in the company?
Are there any examples?
What do you like about working here?
What don't you like about working here and what would you change?
Would you like a list of references?
If I am extended a job offer, how soon would you like me to start?
What can I tell you about my qualifications?
When can I expect to hear from you?
Are there any other questions I can answer for you?
Interview Questions NOT to Ask ~

What does this company do? (Do your research ahead of time!)
If I get the job when can I take time off for vacation? (Wait until you get the offer to mention prior commitments)
Can I change my schedule if I get the job? (If you need to figure out the logistics of getting to work don't mention it now, )
Did I get the job? (Don't be impatient, they will let you know}

NOW AVAILABLE:THE COMPLETE JOB INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS GUIDE
The guide is 81 pages long (over 25,000 words) and includes 101 intelligent and effective job interview answers, 11 closing "power statements," 43 questions for you to use to uncover the interviewer's hidden needs, 13 desirable behavioral competencies hiring managers look for, how to create and use your own winning S.T.A.R. statements to "package & spin" your work experience, how to do a S.W.O.T. analysis, how to show you know how to set S.M.A.R.T. goals, a quick and simple 9-step exercise you can do that will calm your nerves every time, a list of 8 detailed job interview "don't's," a special section on behavioral interviewing and surviving harsh "stress" interviews.

Available in an e-book format.Price is N500.00 Naira only.Order your own copy to and arm yourself with these Proven Interview Answers! , Use them as templates to "Package & Spin" your work experience so you can demonstrate your critical thinking skills, be more likeable, increase your confidence, uncover the interviewer's hidden needs, and tell them exactly what they want to hear -- So You Get Hired! ,

HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER:Make payment at any branch of UBA PLC.Account No:04610520000112. Account Name:Phillips Onome Okor.After payment ,text your name,email address and proof of payment[teller No.] to 08038772364. The e-book shall be sent to you immediately on confirmation of your payment

(1) (Reply)

Wetin Lawyers De Do Sef? / Start Your Own Ngo / Advice From IT Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.