Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

How To Discover Your Purpose, Or Destiny? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Discover Your Purpose, Or Destiny? (7420 Views)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Does People's Name Have Any Effect On Their Fate Or Destiny / What Is The Purpose Or Reason Of (You) Posting On Nairaland's Religion Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Discover Your Purpose, Or Destiny? by uchkochi(m): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2013
How to discover your purpose, or destiny?

God said to Jeremiah in Jeremiah chapter 1 vs. 5

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto nations.

Jeremiah’s purpose was defined before He was born; your purpose has been defined before you were born by God your creator. And just like the purpose of a product is defined by the manufacturer so also your purpose has been designed by God the author of life. Every genuine product has a manual. The manual of life is the word of God which is the bible. If you must know your identity and your destiny on earth you must go to scriptures. It is the understanding of scriptures that guarantees a buoyant enviable future.

Right inside you are gifts, talents, potentials, heavenly resources, skills to make life easy for man kind and also to populate heaven and depopulate hell by using such gifts to glorify God. YOUR INNERMOST POTENTIAL CAN PAY YOU MORE THAN ANY THING ELSE IN THE WORLD.GOD DEPOSITED MORE THAN ENOUGH RESOURCES IN YOU. YOU ARE ENVIED BY ANGELS YOU CANNOT BE PITIED BY MEN.YOU ARE COMING OUT OF EVERY PIT OF OBSCURITY BY THE MANIFESTATION OF THE GIFTS THAT GOD HAS GIVEN YOU.JOSEPH BECAME A PRIME MINISTER IN A STRANGE LAND BECAUSE OF THE GIFT OF INTERPRETATION GOD GAVE TO HIM.

It is very unfortunate to know that many people are using such gifts to glorify the devil and to fulfill satan’s purpose other than to glorify God.
Every good and perfect gift comes from God.

You are too loaded to fail, hear this; you have more than enough to make you a wonder, therefore discovering it is not enough you have to develop it.

You carry a potential with eternal value, are you gifted in writing then use it to glorify God, Are you blessed with a voice to sing use it to glorify God, are you gifted in speaking then speak to the glory of God. Do you have great inventive ideas then run with it.

No matter what you do on earth the only thing that will matter at the end is; DO YOU LIVE FOR GOD OR NOT.

This is the only question that will matter at the end. So let’s weigh our self in the balances before God weighs us.
Are you living for things, are you living for gold, and are you living for your family or you are living for God. The only life that will matter at the end is the God life.

God created us to live for him that is, have a fellowship and relationship with him and in doing this He directs us and helps us in fulfilling our destiny.

You will fulfill your destiny, God will be proud of you at the end as you ride in His majesty into heaven. From now on the Spirit of God will continually direct your steps into places of favor you will not waste your time on Earth but you will redeem the time.

God bless you, see you at the topmost top and in anything you do remember to put God first. This week is going to be the most remarkable week in your life as things will begin to change on their own for you as you boost your relationship with God in studying His word which is the Book of life, the bible. BB PIN 2739F228.
Re: How To Discover Your Purpose, Or Destiny? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2013
There is no Destiny, We create our own realities.! get a real life outside the delusion of Persian religion dude!!
Re: How To Discover Your Purpose, Or Destiny? by delkuf(m): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2013
Thanks for sharing. And pls dont mind 991. Pls, i dont knw if u have ideas abt marketing of books. God has help in writing, but am having problem marketint it
Re: How To Discover Your Purpose, Or Destiny? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
^^^^ it can be done online, also offline by publishing them but that takes time & money to do. i will get back to you let me consult a friend that has a better idea.
Re: How To Discover Your Purpose, Or Destiny? by frank317: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
Pls kindly tell me how u discovered ur destiny, how was it told to u (in the dream? Vision, God's voice? Etc)

What is ur destiny, how much have u lived up to ur destiny?

Bsides are u trying to tell me that if through ur advice, I discover that my destiny is to be a pilot and I finally become a doctor I shuld consider my destiny unfulfilled?
Re: How To Discover Your Purpose, Or Destiny? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
frank3.16:
Pls kindly tell me how u discovered ur destiny, how was it told to u (in the dream? Vision, God's voice? Etc)

What is ur destiny, how much have u lived up to ur destiny?

Bsides are u trying to tell me that if through ur advice, I discover that my destiny is to be a pilot and I finally become a doctor I shuld consider my destiny unfulfilled?

good point, exactly what i have in mind. because 2-3yrs of practical training can make one an auto mechanic, 4-5yrs in nursing school and one becomes a nurse.
there is no such thing as destiny! people create their own realities and call it destiny.
Re: How To Discover Your Purpose, Or Destiny? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
Amen @ OP
Re: How To Discover Your Purpose, Or Destiny? by Joagbaje(m): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2013
Nice one
Re: How To Discover Your Purpose, Or Destiny? by youngestmilly: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
Really nice thread but few comment. If na Sex matter now everybody go show
Re: How To Discover Your Purpose, Or Destiny? by aetipower: 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
i heard someone say there is nothing like destiny. thats funny. What i will call destiny is ''GOD'S plan and purpose for a man's life". when you are fulfilling destiny you dont struggle sofa you are walking in God's principles... many people struggle cause they putted God aside in process of trying to fulfill destiny. they forget Jer 29:11.. to give u an expected end.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Satan / Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) / There Is Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.