Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan (7428 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan by mazaje1: 5:59pm On May 19, 2013
Why is satan invisible?. . . Theist tell us that god fails to show up because of the free-will thing. Why has Satan stayed as invisible as god? He does not appear any where or to any body, he is also invisible.Theist say that their god stays hidden for some very strange reason I can't understand, if theists know he is there already and he is real and they really know and believe he is watching there is NO reason to stay invisible. Again why does satan stay as hidden as god? When every theist believes he is there and is watching? If satan wanted to disrupt god's plan as theist's tell us why is he not in the middle of every where bidding for souls? How exactly could satan make anyone do anything? By hiding he's showing his impotence. Some claim he has weird telepathic powers, but if satan could "get in our heads," that takes away our free will and makes a mockery of the whole "judgment of god thing.". Why is satan invisibe when theist he exist?. . .I just can't understand this whole tale. . .
Re: Satan by kmanning: 7:02pm On May 19, 2013
mazaje1: Theist say that their god stays hidden for some very strange reason I can't understand, if theists know he is there already and he is real and they really know and believe he is watching there is NO reason to stay invisible.
I wonder what u'll gain from this thread. Since u don't believe in His existence, why bother urself? U better regress to agnotism if u still feel unjustified with ur (un)believe. No amount of explanation can help u. I leave u to God's mercy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satan by mazaje1: 7:23pm On May 19, 2013
kmanning: I wonder what u'll gain from this thread. Since u don't believe in His existence, why bother urself? U better regress to agnotism if u still feel unjustified with ur (un)believe. No amount of explanation can help u. I leave u to God's mercy.

Why is satan invisible na?. . .

1 Like

Re: Satan by nnofaith: 8:38pm On May 19, 2013
mazaje1:

Why is satan invisible na?. . .
can i play the devil's advocate here?
Re: Satan by mazaje1: 10:01pm On May 19, 2013
nnofaith: can i play the devil's advocate here?

Sure you can. . .
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2013
Is this the same mazaje? Why is he peddling false information and premises on invisibility? You don't see spirits like you don't see oxygen.
Re: Satan by mazaje1: 10:11pm On May 19, 2013
Image123: Is this the same mazaje? Why is he peddling false information and premises on invisibility? You don't see spirits like you don't see oxygen.

I can see oxygen, in fact liquid oxygen exist and can be seen. . .Why does satan need to be invisible when people like you believe he exist?. . .
Re: Satan by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 19, 2013
mazaje1:

I can see oxygen, in fact liquid oxygen exist and can be seen. . .Why does satan need to be invisible when people like you believe he exist?. . .
Mazaje, the fact is that you're confused, If you don't Believe in God or satan, Fine... Let it Be. I think you're scared you may be wrong... To me you've got nothing to lose worshipping Yahweh.. Lemme ask you a question, what religion were you before converting to atheism??
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 10:52pm On May 19, 2013
mazaje1:

Don't be thick, spirits are INVISIBLE.
Re: Satan by Nobody: 1:49am On May 20, 2013
Image123: Is this the same mazaje? Why is he peddling false information and premises on invisibility? You don't see spirits like you don't see oxygen.

Image123:
Blessed are the trollers, for ignorance is their reward - Jesus, Mount Sinai, the 10 trollitudes.

@OP:
Satan is just an excuse for the 'evil' actions GOD commits. There's no Satan just as there's no Yahweh except in the form of ideas and stories.

3 Likes

Re: Satan by Nobody: 7:33am On May 20, 2013
musKeeto:

Blessed are the trollers, for ignorance is their reward - Jesus, Mount Sinai, the 10 trollitudes.

@OP:
Satan is just an excuse for the 'evil' actions GOD commits. There's no Satan just as there's no Yahweh except in the form of ideas and stories.
Dude your heart is hardened... Which is gonna make your conversion even sweeter..

2 Likes

Re: Satan by mazaje1: 7:35am On May 20, 2013
Toluwarni: Mazaje, the fact is that you're confused, If you don't Believe in God or satan, Fine... Let it Be. I think you're scared you may be wrong... To me you've got nothing to lose worshipping Yahweh.. Lemme ask you a question, what religion were you before converting to atheism??

I am NOT scared of being wrong. . .I just want to know why satan is invisible when every christian believes he exist and is going around causing trouble. . .By the way is satan omnipotent and omnipresent?. . .Is satan every where?. . .Can he be in Nigeria and England at the same time, tempting people and causing trouble?. . .Why do christians blame him for everything?. . .Why must he be invisible?. . .

Image123:

But they appear to some people, eh?. . .Why appear to some and not all?. .Why mujst they be invisible when people that believe in them agree that they exist?. . .Can't you see how ridiculous the whole idea is?. . .
Re: Satan by Nobody: 7:45am On May 20, 2013
Yes, Its true most Christians blame 'the devil' for their failures in Life.. That doesn't mean the Devil and God don't exist.. Like I said before, I've seen so many things which has strengthened my faith in God. Like I told you before, whenever you're in Nigeria, and you wanna see if The spiritual realm is real.. Take up ghostofsparta's challenge, the wager is just 50K.. Its not too much.. Peace.
Re: Satan by Nobody: 8:44am On May 20, 2013
Lemme give you the easiest and cost effective way to know satan... Meditate on d word satan.. Consistently
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2013
mazaje1:

But they appear to some people, eh?. . .Why appear to some and not all?. .Why mujst they be invisible when people that believe in them agree that they exist?. . .Can't you see how ridiculous the whole idea is?. . .

Were you the fellow that referred to seeing liquid oxygen yesterday or someone hacked your account? Think through.
Re: Satan by vedaxcool(m): 12:01pm On May 20, 2013
Because he is a spirit!
Re: Satan by nnofaith: 12:46pm On May 20, 2013
vedaxcool: Because he is a spirit!
seriously!
Re: Satan by vedaxcool(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2013
nnofaith: seriously!

Like seriously?
Re: Satan by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:13pm On May 20, 2013
You want to see satan man? Nah

Satan is the books and knowledgable materials you read. Satan means knowledge.

The christians and muslims paint this knowledge-man black cuz they hate understanding and are totally blind to light of truth and reality. Thats why the more you read the bible, quran and other books, the more you kick out God's delusion garbage up there in your head. Thats why the lasting answer to unknown question by the theist which is God got nothing to do with you. You find answer to your problem by enlightening your knowledge through books and common sense.

#lucifer, I want you in me. Im a God that wants to work with you. Bless these children §ramen

2 Likes

Re: Satan by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 20, 2013
hisblud: Lemme give you the easiest and cost effective way to know satan... Meditate on d word satan.. Consistently

If you will spend the time you do online to break away to meditate consistently on the word satan and seek for his revelation, i assure you you would know him...
Re: Satan by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 20, 2013
cos god is super handsome and hot and ladies might start killing themselves to have him, that's why he hides his face all the time

same with satan except for a fact that he is too ugly to show his face to us grin grin
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2013
Image123:

Were you the fellow that referred to seeing liquid oxygen yesterday or someone hacked your account? Think through.

Liquid oxygen is still oxygen. . .
Re: Satan by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 20, 2013
hisblud:

If you will spend the time you do online to break away to meditate consistently on the word satan and seek for his revelation, i assure you you would know him...

Ever heard of hypnosis?

Would the same work for God?
Re: Satan by AtheistD(m): 4:10pm On May 20, 2013
Light a match, you will see oxygen burning. There is no acid test to see or to reveal either God or Satan. The athesits challenged Christians to convert an atheist through Gods powers as proof of gods existence within a week. Nothing happened grin

2 Likes

Re: Satan by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 20, 2013
musKeeto:

Ever heard of hypnosis?

Would the same work for God?

We are not talking about God here but satan, try it for real... meditating is the best way to go... and am very sure you would surely reach him sooner than you expect...
Re: Satan by jayriginal: 6:17pm On May 20, 2013
Lol, I cant believe the theists havent said this yet, but let me play devils advocate (the irony grin ) and answer.

It is commonly said that the greatest trick of the devil is to make it appear that he doesnt exist.
Re: Satan by AtheistD(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2013
jayriginal: Lol, I cant believe the theists havent said this yet, but let me play devils advocate (the irony grin ) and answer.

It is commonly said that the greatest trick of the devil is to make it appear that he doesnt exist.

Same with God tongue cheesy wink
Re: Satan by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 20, 2013
hisblud:

We are not talking about God here but satan, try it for real... meditating is the best way to go... and am very sure you would surely reach him sooner than you expect...
Well, I've tried it and nothing happened. Maybe I was missing the super secret weed replacement - 'faith'..

And I'm serious. I really did. No Satan, but I had this strange itch on my left ass..
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 8:33pm On May 20, 2013
musKeeto:
Well, I've tried it and nothing happened. Maybe I was missing the super secret weed replacement - 'faith'..

And I'm serious. I really did. No Satan, but I had this strange itch on my left ass..

LOL!!!
Re: Satan by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 20, 2013
mazaje:

LOL!!!
Mazaje, how long have you been an atheist??
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2013
Toluwarni:
Mazaje, how long have you been an atheist??

Since 2007. . .That was when I became a full atheist. . .
Re: Satan by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 20, 2013
mazaje:

Since 2007. . .That was when I became a full atheist. . .
And how long were you a theist??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

9 Signs Of Cult Church And How To Recognize It / Ask Me Any Question About Islam / Has Anthony Joshua Now Become A Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.