Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Entries Open For BIG BROTHER AFRICA Season 8 - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entries Open For BIG BROTHER AFRICA Season 8 (7420 Views)

Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase / Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase / MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entries Open For BIG BROTHER AFRICA Season 8 by nex(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2013
Good news to all the career reality TV stars, it's another opportunity to participate in the biggest reality show in Africa. Big Brother is the only reality show I've come to know so far with no particular aim or purpose, but what do I know? It's still the hottest show on the continent.

Several celebrities have been forged from the Big Brother House, and claims of millionaires too (sorry, I can't confirm those cash prizes). The fame is good enough though, as I am personally acquainted with a few persons who have filled the Big Brother Africa application form more than once.

According to a statement from the organizers, Multichoice Africa, entry is open to persons over the age of 21, who are citizens of one of the participating countries and who either have a valid passport or will be able to obtain one by the end of March 2013. Entries opened on January 23rd and will close February 14th ( vals day).

This year, entries are expected from 14 countries, namely Angola, Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.

It's all about alcohol, gossip, malice, sex, violence, greed, sloth; in fact, the seven deadly sins, and then some. To participate, in the madness, please, fill the online form here: http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Application.aspx

Re: Entries Open For BIG BROTHER AFRICA Season 8 by ijebabe: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2013
Is this the same form as the other thread??
Re: Entries Open For BIG BROTHER AFRICA Season 8 by EzePromoe: 9:59am On Jan 25, 2013
Up till today, I don't still understand how this BBA of a thing is runned but I still enjoy the show because of its competitive nature.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Woman implants third breast to scare men away / 30 Years Remembrance Of Bob Marley / Should This Song Be Banned-(Put Something-mr Tammy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.