Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja (12866 Views)

Youth Corper Builds A Water Project For Agbara Community High School(photos) / Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China / Corps Member Builds Corpers Lodge In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by gallantbay: 12:16am On Jan 25, 2013
If u see a good thing agree that it is good so that good things will come to you. There is no strings attached to what he has done. I think it is extremely worthy of emulation.
pekelepekele: scammer tomorrow you will want to contest for chairmanship in that area and then rip them seriously . That is how Nigeria is as of today lipsrsealed . Give them bikes before election and then take them back after winning the election

1 Like

Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 25, 2013
How much is that amount in dollars?!
Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 25, 2013
Onyinyechimara: I m already a doctor, fully certified.
But it wouldnt hurt though wink

Would definitely love to meet him

O set i go nu!
Be fruitful and multiply the earth then
Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by Chidoxyl(m): 1:03am On Jan 25, 2013
Igbo guys with brain! No other tribe understand say "na money dem dey take catch monies", like d Tribe of Igbo!

Nnwannem, I hail Um oooo!
Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by Smooyis(m): 1:26am On Jan 25, 2013
If this Doc Kanayo has had d same tribal mentality like many of u on Nairaland, he wouldn't have had d love and urge to do dat kind of a thing for d fulanis. I mean he would not have been his neighbours keeper. He would have harboured hatred and misgivings about d fulanis and hausas. Here we are now praising his good spirit and patrotism. But more importantly dis should cause change of attitude to occur in our hearts as well by we learning to leave above tribal and religious differences. This is d only way we can grow as a nation. Bravo Doc.
Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by obi2012: 2:14am On Jan 25, 2013
which one be ibo inside?

Chidoxyl: Igbo guys with brain! No other tribe understand say "na money dem dey take catch monies", like d Tribe of Igbo!

Nnwannem, I hail Um oooo!
Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by mdshow01: 5:32am On Jan 25, 2013
welcome developmnt and good creativity... May God continue 2 strengthen u...
Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by waja(m): 6:26am On Jan 25, 2013
Your mission is to save souls, therefore your soul must be safe in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 7:27am On Jan 25, 2013
all4naija: How much is that amount in dollars?!
Circa $26,000
Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by vlove1: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2013
where is the local govt chairman?
Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by Flygerian1(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2013
Nice one there, bro corper. More grease!
Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by Twy: 8:56am On Jan 25, 2013
It is a good development but I believe it is the start. If he has not already done a deal with the area council, he needs to finalize one, so that the health centre will be part of their upcoming budget and subsequent one. Also, he should try and paste a sign that it is in cooperation with the local authorities not just NYSC and the NGO. From experience, the best way to sustain and actually get this type of health centres going is through the state government and local governments.
Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by Natudu: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2013
Well done, bro.
Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by sambos994(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2013
Is it me or does he look like Will Smith?

1 Like

Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by Buchianom(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2013
Kngrats Dr. KOK! U ar proudly representing Fed. Govt. College Enugu $ UNEC. Keep it up bro.
Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by KENESAGA(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2013
Okija_juju: great job by the corps member..

However, be rest assured that hedid it with his money or that of his father..

Many corp members would love to leave a mark in the society, but their allowance is barely able to sustain them let alone do a worthy project like this..

Once more, good job.
WHICH ONE BE YOUR OWN NA, HOW THAT ONE CONCERN YOU, APPRECIATE GOOD THING AND STOP TALKING NONSENCE
Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2013
If Nigeria is made up of ONLY IGBOS tongue, kudos Nwannem

1 Like

Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by rophil: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
‎​Gd job,God bless
Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by cdoffx(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
Smooyis: If this Doc Kanayo has had d same tribal mentality like many of u on Nairaland, he wouldn't have had d love and urge to do dat kind of a thing for d fulanis. I mean he would not have been his neighbours keeper. He would have harboured hatred and misgivings about d fulanis and hausas. Here we are now praising his good spirit and patrotism. But more importantly dis should cause change of attitude to occur in our hearts as well by we learning to leave above tribal and religious differences. This is d only way we can grow as a nation. Bravo Doc.
no tribe is holding anything against the Hausa/Fulani they're the one who take every other tribes as their mortal enemy and slaughter our people. I think your preaching should be to them to have a change of heart.
Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by jaydude(f): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
pekelepekele: scammer tomorrow you will want to contest for chairmanship in that area and then rip them seriously . That is how Nigeria is as of today lipsrsealed . Give them bikes before election and then take them back after winning the election

M.umu
Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by youngmega: 12:36am On Jan 26, 2013
Hi Bro ...U̶̲̥̅̊ have done a great thing in life as I set M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ eyes on this post ..U̶̲̥̅̊ are the best ..imagine HO̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̊͡ many more lives ur 3.9milla will save ..U̶̲̥̅̊ think well bro ..nice plan and a great way to start from...I pray I will be bless like you and contribute to the upbringing of this country ..U̶̲̥̅̊ are the best...thumbs up .

As for our honourable presido ..pls look into this matter ooo...a whole place in fCT of nigeria D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ lack ..HEALTH CARE CENTER ..too bad

@ the moderator U̶̲̥̅̊ did a great job to fish this post to the front page .

As for BEEFERS .pls learn to appreciate ..cos U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt knw if any of ur family member will gain a lot from this over there in kwali ..na wa 4 una ooo

Nice BRO ..na U̶̲̥̅̊ be BOSS .....

I will GROW up to do some thing BETTER than you for our country to get better$
U̶̲̥̅̊ just lay a good example of which I must follow ...
More $$$$ to ur POCKET.
More grease to ur elbow
Can't just stop commenting.

1 Like

Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by youngmega: 12:43am On Jan 26, 2013
waja: Your mission is to save souls, therefore your soul must be safe in Jesus name, amen.

OSHEEE....

AMEN OOOOOOOOO....with every1 reading this post .with the beefers join

B4 I forget ...togeda with mu la gi
Amen ooooo
Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by Chidoxyl(m): 7:53am On Jan 27, 2013
obi2012: which one be ibo inside?

Ibo? I never said Ibo, but IGBO! Now, which one no be Igbo inside? So, Dr. Okeke Kanayo na Fulani/Yoruba/Calabar/Edo name, abi? Na who even name U Obi?

1 Like

Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by obi2012: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
he is a nigerian period.. i dont understand why you are trying to cause tribal seperation by all means.. it is one nigeria..

Chidoxyl:

Ibo? I never said Ibo, but IGBO! Now, which one no be Igbo inside? So, Dr. Okeke Kanayo na Fulani/Yoruba/Calabar/Edo name, abi? Na who even name U Obi?
Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by Chidoxyl(m): 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
obi2012: he is a nigerian period.. i dont understand why you are trying to cause tribal seperation by all means.. it is one nigeria..

Noted! I hear U!!
Re: Corper Builds Healthcare Centre At Kwali In Abuja by gallantbay: 3:41am On Apr 11, 2013
For those wanting to connect to Dr Kanayo Okeke,I found him on facebook. His facebook name is Dr Okeke-Eweni Kanayo Radcliff cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Signs MoU To Include Corps Members On NHIS Programme / Nairaland Congratulates All 2015/2016 Batch A Corps Members Passing Out Today / Corpers In President Buhari's Hometown Daura Lament As Thieves Go On Rampage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.