Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Can You Design A Website Like Facebook ????....... Please I Need You Asap. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Design A Website Like Facebook ????....... Please I Need You Asap. (1137 Views)

Can You Design This Simple Reservation Form? / Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned / How Do I Create A Social Networking Site Like Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Design A Website Like Facebook ????....... Please I Need You Asap. by Concepts9: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
I'm a web developer but i still have a long way to go.
I have a new client who wants to develop a social networking site like facebook with user profile pages, walls, friend request pages, find friend's pages, browse member's pages etc. He wants it properly arranged and organized like facebook, especially the wall of each member.
I would like to outsource this job because i'm not a really core developer who can handle jobs like this. This job would kick off as soon as i get a web programmer who can competently handle this job, which would make me very proud of being involved too.
If you can do this job, please send me a mail asap at fredamanta@gmail.com
Re: Can You Design A Website Like Facebook ????....... Please I Need You Asap. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
Tell your client to stop imitating Facebook because they didn't get to where they are overnight.
By the way, Facebook is a Billion $ website so tell me how much your wretched client has.
Maybe I can make an effort to boost his Ego if he can part with a paltry 5 million Naira.
Re: Can You Design A Website Like Facebook ????....... Please I Need You Asap. by Concepts9: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
Should any request of anyone warrant any insult ?
Here is a client who wants to create something and wants someone who can do it, that all.
I guess you know facebook is more than a thousand function website, my client just want few of those for a start, so please if you can do it, mail me and if you cant, let others do it.
Re: Can You Design A Website Like Facebook ????....... Please I Need You Asap. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
Concepts9: Should any request of anyone warrant any insult ?
Here is a client who wants to create something and wants someone who can do it, that all.
I guess you know facebook is more than a thousand function website, my client just want few of those for a start, so please if you can do it, mail me and if you cant, let others do it.
I already told you my price, if I can't I won't bother replying your thread okay?
So let's take this a step further by telling me what your client can afford.
Re: Can You Design A Website Like Facebook ????....... Please I Need You Asap. by mrperfect(m): 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
Concepts9, email has been sent to you.
Re: Can You Design A Website Like Facebook ????....... Please I Need You Asap. by guru01(m): 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
@op Just sent you an email.
Re: Can You Design A Website Like Facebook ????....... Please I Need You Asap. by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 25, 2013
@Concept9 email sent.

@Brand_new, you have a terrible human relationship.
Re: Can You Design A Website Like Facebook ????....... Please I Need You Asap. by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 25, 2013
ribechi:
@Brand_new, you have a terrible human relationship.
You know absolutely nothing about me dude.
Re: Can You Design A Website Like Facebook ????....... Please I Need You Asap. by sisqology(m): 8:37am On Jan 25, 2013
This is serious o
Re: Can You Design A Website Like Facebook ????....... Please I Need You Asap. by cmespeak: 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
check yr email or check out http://www.naijafolks.com/ give me a call on 08025877792

(1) (Reply)

Help The Infant Blogger / How Can I Buy A .com Domain And Pay Via Bank Payment For My Wapka Site? / Simple CRUD Application In PHP And Mysql – Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.