Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Chelsea Player Eden Hazard Kick A BALLBOY During Match - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Player Eden Hazard Kick A BALLBOY During Match (481 Views)

Eden Hazard Is An Average Player / Eden Hazard To Chelsea FC? / Your Chelsea Player R(h)ater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Player Eden Hazard Kick A BALLBOY During Match by raphokeke: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
Chelsea star Eden Hazard was sent off for kicking a BALLBOY in the ribs in the Capital One Cup semi-final match against Swansea on Wednesday night, Jaunary 23, 2013.

Chelsea were losing 2-o aggregate and heading out of the competition with ten minutes to play when the ball went out fora goal kick. The Ballboy, Charles Morgan was smothering the ball and about to throw it back in when Hazard lost his patience and almost started wrestling him for it.

The 22-year-old Belgian player kicked the boy in the stomach. This of course raised a lot of reaction from the home crowd who were infuriated by his actions.

Hazard was sent off before the game resumed play.

‘The boy put his whole body onto the ball and I was just trying to kick the ball and I think I kicked the boy and not the ball. I apologise. The ballboy came in the changing room and we had a quick chat and I apologised and the boy apologised as well, and it is over. Sorry’, Hazard later said.

Source

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Midfielder Cesc Fabregas Has Become A Dad / Manchester City Manager, Roberto Mancini Sacked At Last! / Ozil Reveals New Madrid Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.