Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

20 Wow Facts Of Life!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20 Wow Facts Of Life!! (5080 Views)

5 Undeniable Facts Of Life / Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! / Amazing Facts of the world You'd Want To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Wow Facts Of Life!! by homesteady(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
1) A can of coke sinks when u put it in water,but a can of diet will keep floating.

2) It is estimated dat,at any given time,close to 7% of d world population is drunk.

3) There is more alcohol in mouth wash than there is in wine.

4) Even a drop of alcohol can make a scorpion sting itself to death.

5) A scorpion can hold its breath for up to 6 days.

6)Ducks have d ability to put half their brain to sleep,and keep the other half awake.

7)A duck's quack doesn't echo,and no one knows why.

coolIn d start of every breeding season,male ducks regrows new penis as it sheds off at the end of the season.

9)It's impossible to talk while inhaling through your nose.

10)The word scumbag originally meant condom.

11)The highest scoring word you can get in scrabble is QUIXOTRY (tell me tankz 4 giving u dis tip)

12)Each year,over 10,000 Americans injure themselves while trying sexual positions.

13)OMG is acronym for an actual medical condition "Oversized Male Instruments" (datz their wahala,i knw d meaning is Oh My GOD).

14)If you lick someone's elbow when they're not paying attention,they won't even feel it.

15)No matter how hard you pinch the extra skin on your elbow,you won't feel any pain.

16)The two highest IQ scorers ever recorded belonges to women (thats because i've done my IQ test).

17)Cats will clean themselves after you pet them,because they hate human smell!! (wat are this cats feeling like??smh)

18)The number 5 is pronounced "Ha" in Thai,so 555 would be HaHaHa.

19)Women in their period,detect snakes faster.

20) 3 things i know about you 1)you can't say P without your lips touching. 2)you just tried it. 3)you're now smiling !!!

1 Like

Re: 20 Wow Facts Of Life!! by Freiburger(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2013
Number 2 & 12, How funny? smiley
Re: 20 Wow Facts Of Life!! by slimyem: 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2013
Dry!!!cool
Re: 20 Wow Facts Of Life!! by homesteady(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
slimyem: Dry!!!cool

is d topic 20 funny facts of life?? Mtcheeew

(1) (Reply)

Are African American women the most beautiful of the Black race? / Attention Rockstation, Ishilove And To Whom It May Concern... / How To Get 100,000 Facebook Likes In 15mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.