Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! (32347 Views)

5 Undeniable Facts Of Life / 20 Wow Facts Of Life!! / Amazing Facts of the world You'd Want To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2013
1. No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow, if you make up your mind.

2. You can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled ear phones..

3. Regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life.

4. Making a “living” is not the same thing as making a “life”.

5. Life sometimes gives you a second chance.

6. Whenever you decide something with an open heart, you usually make the right decision.

7. Never see everybody as same.

8. Every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back

9. Everyone still have a lot to learn.

10. People may forget what you said, people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel…

Culled from: INFORMATION NIGERIA
on August 14, 2013

34 Likes

Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Emmyk(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nice

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 15, 2013
Number 8 sad
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by johnnobles: 7:20am On Aug 15, 2013
Inspirational
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Number 8 sad
SniperInADiaper, do u need a luvly warm hug dis cold season? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
lomomike: SniperInADiaper, do u need a luvly warm hug dis cold season? grin tongue

Yes cry
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Yes cry
*#looks left and right, front and back and discover uncle Seun is snoring#* quickly hugs SniperInADiaper cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by grimadult(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
Me hug you too sniperindiaper before sending wakes wink
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by jericco1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
#i'm from the city where the christians even muslims hate it _Haiti

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by klickstar: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
Simple but plain,it makes sense die unlike some dustbin topics that the op delibratly dump for people to argue on just as when a hungry dog sights a fat bone kudos more of this.
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Sugahylz(f): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
11. Being busy isn't the same as being productive.

12. Until u find someone you are afraid to cheat on, you havnt found your Soul-mate.

17 Likes

Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by yuzedo: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
@ No. 7 is big LIE: ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME!!! angry angry angry embarassed af so hat broken in dis live, is time to turn gay! cry

**see gay goatthief simonandal nakedding his ugly nyash , turn back to liking womens immidately angry undecided angry**

19 Likes

Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by valencia25(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by bknight: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Sugahylz: 12. Until u find someone you are afraid to cheat on, you havnt found your Soul-mate.

I'm always afraid to cheat do u tink I cld be d right soulmate?
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by rozayx5(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
yuzedo: @ No. 7 is big LIE: ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME!!! angry angry angry embarassed af so hat broken in dis live, is time to turn gay! cry

**see gay goatthief simonandal nakedding his ugly nyash , turn back to liking womens immidately angry undecided angry**

for your mind
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by henryugo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
embarassednice, but dont understand dis hug somthin embarassednice, but dont understand dis hug somthin

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Isiterere(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
grimadult: Me hug you too sniperindiaper before sending wakes wink
What is this?
Nairaland! Naiaraland!! Nairaland!!!
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by YoshiMaster: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
lomomike: 1. No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow, if you make up your mind.

2. You can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled ear phones..

3. Regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life.

4. Making a “living” is not the same thing as making a “life”.

5. Life sometimes gives you a second chance.

6. Whenever you decide something with an open heart, you usually make the right decision.

7. Never see everybody as same.

8. Every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back

9. Everyone still have a lot to learn.

10. People may forget what you said, people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel…

Culled from: INFORMATION NIGERIA
on August 14, 2013

Ladies, please do not be annoyed.

I am simply following rule number 8.
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Some of us cannot be bothered about reading these, but will comment any way.
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Tuntheycr7: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
I luv numba 1...
Bt why is evry1 particular abt d hugz aspect?
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by pri3stess(f): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
I don't like number 8
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by cooljoe(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
Some cul Maya Angelou ish
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by YoshiMaster: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
On the real though, with regards to number 2, I do get very irritated when my headphones become tangled.

They are even tangled right now, such a pain, all the fidgeting trying to untangle them.
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
God Bless you Op.
This is better than eat these, don't eat that.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Bibol(f): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
Number 2. Tangled earphones? I never thought of that before
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by firestar(f): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Number 8 sad

(((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))) kiss kiss kiss
And to everyone else... cool

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by ARico(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
None of my business

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by deeptesting(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nice post....Number 10 is cool but while trying to make people have a sense of belonging dont let them over run you or take you for granted especially Nigerians..... #2 is also correct.
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by kokoye(m): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
lomomike:

I dont know you from Adam and you touch me....

You get a slap!
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Acecube(m): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nice.
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by DICKtator: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
Someone should explain number 2 to me.

How can you know about someone merely by looking at those thangs?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by speeder(m): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
yuzedo: @ No. 7 is big LIE: ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME!!! angry angry angry embarassed af so hat broken in dis live, is time to turn gay! cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Major Set Back Have You Ever Experienced In Life? / Things That Sound Like Compliments But Are Actually Insults. / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.