Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? (2185 Views)

What If The Early Church Had Prayed That Saul Should Die? / The Early Church Vs The Modern Church / The Generation Of The Continents(truly God Created All Mankind) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Good afternoon all. I have a question please.

If Adam and Eve were the first humans created in the Garden of Eden somewhere in the Middle East and we all descended from them through Noah's three Sons, how was it possible for early humans to have travelled, settled and spread across other Continents?

How was migration possible considering the fact that Some Countries are separated by great distance & seas and there were no ships or any means of transportation back then that could go a long distant? Was it also by miracle(s), just like how God led the Israelites' from Egypt to the 'Promised Land' through Moses?

Please, I'd like to know Christians and Muslims viewpoint on this. Atheists are welcome to contribute but don't use thousands & millions of years evolution theory to buttress your pointcheesygrin. Your inputs would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ghettoguru:

Please, I'd like to know Christians and Muslims viewpoint on this. Atheists are welcome to contribute but don't use thousands & millions of years evolution theory to buttress your pointcheesygrin. Your inputs would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

then you expect atheists to lie to you

why even bother asking then?
Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by tpia5: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
Which continents are separated by great distances and seas?
Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
tpia@:
Which continents are separated by great distances and seas?

Are you trying to say humans actually journeyed by land from the middle east and Africa to Australia, South & North America? I dunno how that was possible which was why I created the thread.
Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

then you expect atheists to lie to you

why even bother asking then?

Because I want explanations that are supported by the 'Good Books'. They certainly do not support the theory of evolution, so explaining human migration with evolutionary assumptions won't help me. Thanks though. Your ID says you are a Pagan, when did you become an Atheist?
Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ghettoguru:

Because I want explanations that are supported by the 'Good Books'. They certainly do not support the theory of evolution, so explaining human migration with evolutionary assumptions won't help me. Thanks though. Your ID says you are a Pagan, when did you become an Atheist?

by good books you mean the evil bible and quraan ok. since you are biased you will get blind answers that will keep you in the dark.

I am a Pagan, which means i recognize common sense when i see it.
Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
Pagan9ja at his best.

1 Like

Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by plaetton: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ghettoguru:

In other words, you are just looking for a better fairy tale, and not facts.
Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by tpia5: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ghettoguru:

Are you trying to say humans actually journeyed by land from the middle east and Africa to Australia, South & North America? I dunno how that was possible which was why I created the thread.

dont start jumping everywhere before answering the simple question.

going by this particular post of yours, i'm sure you can see your answer in what you typed.

middle east to africa [or vice versa]- is that such a great stretch of the imagination?

middle east to asia- hope you're aware there's asia?

asia to australia- google it.
Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by tpia5: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by lilcutie8916(m): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
From studying the continents u will find out that the earth had just one continent that drifted apart

1 Like

Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by lilcutie8916(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
More pictures

1 Like

Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by lilcutie8916(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
More

Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by Areaboy2(m): 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2013
You under estimate the ancient guys way too much. Archaeology has shown us the oldest sea going ship ever found was in Egypt and is around 4000 years old.

I don't see why it is impossible (or rather there is no evidence to confirm) for them to build boats and cross over.

Mind you, they only made short Island hops. The longest distance would be from the south of Indonesia to Papua new guinea or Australia

see the map below

Mind you, Alaska links up with Siberia in fierce winter.. So they wouldn't need a boat here.

Dont need fairy tales in any book to tell me this is possible or not. A simple observation of the world map will leave you with easy conclusions. Problem with the bible story is, there isn't enough time for human beings to diversify like we have over the years.

By the way, just a few days ago, scientist announced some genetic match with Aborigines and Indians. clearly the Aborigines had their ancestors in India

New Zealand, Midway, Hawai.. all open to questions tongue
Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by tpia5: 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
I think that book called the kon tiki expedition answered those questions.

They reenacted the journey from somewhere to somewhere.

1 Like

Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by Areaboy2(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
lilcutie8916: From studying the continents u will find out that the earth had just one continent that drifted apart

As it is, probably only Dinosaurs and animals that lived more than 200 million years ago would have seen Pangaea. Earliest forms of human beings are somewhere less than 100 thousand years. At this point, the continents would look pretty much similar to what we see now (bar a few small Islands).
Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
Area_boy: You under estimate the ancient guys way too much. Archaeology has shown us the oldest sea going ship ever found was in Egypt and is around 4000 years old.

I don't see why it is impossible (or rather there is no evidence to confirm) for them to build boats and cross over.

Mind you, they only made short Island hops. The longest distance would be from the south of Indonesia to Papua new guinea or Australia

see the map below

Mind you, Alaska links up with Siberia in fierce winter.. So they wouldn't need a boat here.

Dont need fairy tales in any book to tell me this is possible or not. A simple observation of the world map will leave you with easy conclusions. Problem with the bible story is, there isn't enough time for human beings to diversify like we have over the years.

By the way, just a few days ago, scientist announced some genetic match with Aborigines and Indians. clearly the Aborigines had their ancestors in India

New Zealand, Midway, Hawai.. all open to questions tongue

That's the part that baffles me, all these things happened in less than 5000 years?
Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
tpia@:
I think that book called the kon tiki expedition answered those questions.

They reenacted the journey from somewhere to somewhere.

All right thanks, I'll check it out!
Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by Areaboy2(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ghettoguru:

That's the part that baffles me, all these things happened in less than 5000 years?

It took much longer than that.

The bible is wrong .. Simple as that. undecided

This image in a cave in France dates back to at least 16,000 years BC. Which means that by this time Modern Human had completely formed and Moved out of Africa
Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by Lovethywilbedon: 4:58am On Jan 25, 2013
Please someone should open his/her Bible and check what is written in [GENESIS11:8] it says "So the LORD SCATTERED Them ALL OVER THE EARTH, and they.......". See God did this work by Himself, how He did it was not revealed in the Scriptures because it is not necessary for my SALVATION. Only the Necessary things where revealed, fullfinalstop.
Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by NegroNtns(m): 7:07am On Jan 25, 2013
@ topic,

the answer is in the biblical narration on nimrod's ambition.

the first manuscript of nature was revealed to noah in the time of the flood. that manuscript included crypted message about social order and organization or government. in that period the land mass was one and the people spoke one language.

noah was nimrod's great-grandfather. noah> ham > cush > nimrod. the family lineage is more than this and is expanded but for purpose of this discussion i will keep it narrow. the other noah sons are japhet and sham.

noah's manuscript ended in ham's hand, who then passed it down to his sons - canaan, mizraim and cush. cush passed it down to nimrod.

the lessons of the manuscript ended in egypt (mizraim), canaan and havilah (cush) and from where it became the order for ruling mankind. hermetic teachings came from the name of "ham". all the first world orders and enlightenement and scholarship for arts and science were concentrated between these three lands. the landmass of the earth itself was one and the human language was one......until nimrod made a discovery.

nimrod had decoded and acquired far too much knowledge of the manuscript and applied his knowledge to setup a true and first imperial power. he foresaw that God would scatter the lands and the people with it and separate them from one another. he threfore ordered a skyscraper be erected as a city dwelling for multi-occupancy. if everyone lived in one land when the separation occur they will all still be together whichever land they ended on.

God then created the diverse tongues and left them alone together. not able to accomodate the diversity, the population filtered and distanced itself from others. when the land splitted and drifted apart the different tongues became natives of different lands.
Re: How Did Early Humans Migrate From The Middle East To Other Continents? by NegroNtns(m): 7:27am On Jan 25, 2013
following the diversity and separation.....migrations of people also added to the flux.

migrations occured for different reasons. for example a river bed might sink into the ground making the zone inhabitable. all the communities that lived on the banks must therefore migrate to find new. settlements to support and subsist living. a whole city might be overtaken by war and looted and its citizens enslaved and taken away to another far away land.

i had a friend when i was in high school whose grandfather was a fulani herdsman. the father narrated stories of how the family transited back and forth five times on foot between nigeria and senegal between when he had turn 10yrs old and he clocked 22. he said it took six months each way if in good weather and climate. it took that long because they had resting points where they camped sometime a month in one location. so if in 12yrs the old man could traverse such long distance five times, you can see the endurance for long distance trekking and navigating. im sure between birth and when his father turned 10 that grandfather had already done maybe two or three trips back and forth. this is someone that posess the endurance and determination to trek from, say, nigeria to mecca.....or perhaps to iraq.. in their time people had that fortitude.

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of Two Contradictory Gospels. / Why We Hate Going To Church –p-square / Redeemed Church Organises 365 Hallelujah Night In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.