Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

A Thread For Radio Biafra London - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Thread For Radio Biafra London (1445 Views)

Are You Listening To Radio Biafra London Now? / Are You Listening To Radio Biafra London Now? / Radio Biafra London Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Radio Biafra London by oilyngbati3(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
Calling on all Biafrans to visit this site: http://www.radiobiafralondononline.com/. There is power in the media. Our enemies have unrelentlessly assigned the bad portion of nigerian history to Ndigbo/Biafrans, (to the extent that some Igbo and Biafrans buys these lies). These vampires and liars were able to do these because we lack any form of media.

RadioBiafraLondon.com has an international outreach....there you can listen to the beauty of the Igbo language, listen to our brothers and sisters calling from different parts of the world. One of the lies told by our detractors is that Igbo like money more than other nigerians, when the FACT speaks otherwise. Most of the looters of public funds are northerners (80%), Yorubas (18%) and the rest (less that 2%).
Re: A Thread For Radio Biafra London by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: A Thread For Radio Biafra London by jamp: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2013
Igbo kwenu

YAaaaaaaaaa
Re: A Thread For Radio Biafra London by EkoAtlantic1(f): 3:34am On Jan 25, 2013
Listening to the radio right now, think ibotic accent from the last presenter...
Re: A Thread For Radio Biafra London by Roseart: 3:41am On Jan 25, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
Listening to the radio right now, think ibotic accent from the last presenter...

See your stupidity will not let you even insult properly. Which accent "thinks" maybe the one from your village get's voice grin
Re: A Thread For Radio Biafra London by EkoAtlantic1(f): 4:02am On Jan 25, 2013
Roseart:

See your stupidity will not let you even insult properly. Which accent "thinks" maybe the one from your village get's voice grin

My village(Lagos) na your own dream city tongue
Re: A Thread For Radio Biafra London by Roseart: 4:18am On Jan 25, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:

My village(Lagos) na your own dream city tongue

Not really, I only accept the best cool Call me when Lagos is on the level or Jakarta or Delhi sef grin
Re: A Thread For Radio Biafra London by EkoAtlantic1(f): 4:33am On Jan 25, 2013
Roseart:

Not really, I only accept the best cool Call me when Lagos is on the level or Jakarta or Delhi sef grin

But your brothers are carrying their Ghana-must-go heading for Lagos, telling mama that "Lagos na London." grin
Re: A Thread For Radio Biafra London by Roseart: 4:44am On Jan 25, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:

But your brothers are carrying their Ghana-must-go heading for Lagos, telling mama that "Lagos na London." grin

What does that have to do with me grin
Who are you lying to even Stevie Wonder will not mistake Lagos for London. London doesn't have mosquitoes that bite you through the sheets during the day grin
Re: A Thread For Radio Biafra London by EkoAtlantic1(f): 4:50am On Jan 25, 2013
Roseart:

What does that have to do with me grin
Who are you lying to even Stevie Wonder will not mistake Lagos for London. London doesn't have mosquitoes that bite you through the sheets during the day grin

Your brothers, not stevie. Lagos is the bomb to them grin
The difference is that Lagos(African) mosquitoes carry malaria parasite
tongue
Re: A Thread For Radio Biafra London by Roseart: 4:53am On Jan 25, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:

Your brothers, not stevie. Lagos is the bomb to them grin
The difference is that Lagos(African) mosquitoes carry malaria parasite
tongue

And so?
Na lie, Lagos mosquitoes are the angriest fuckers on God's green Earth grin they don't even bite for blood half the time they just bite to make you angry no wonder everytime I go to Lagos I see very hard faces after you have been bitten like that, life is never the same tongue
Re: A Thread For Radio Biafra London by oilyngbati3(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
Good and decent folks, check out the latest broadcast of Jan. 31st, 2012, Feb. 2nd, 2013 on www.radiobiafralondon.com. Happy listening cool.
Re: A Thread For Radio Biafra London by oilyngbati3(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
Follow "www.radiobiafralondon.com" on facebook cool

(1) (Reply)

Tekno (shoki), Ft. B Red / Music Promotion,shows,album Marketing At Alaba International Market / Karakata On Rave 91.7FM Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.