Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings (7175 Views)

Ladies Why Do You Wear Mini-skirt If You Dont Feel Comfortable In It? / I Hate A Lady Who Dont Wear G-string.d Turn Me Off / G- Strings Or Granny Panties, Boxers or Briefs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by NessaFresh(f): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
Do they just make you feel sexier or do you like the
feeling of part of you being barely covered.
Do they sometimes stimulate or rub against certain
parts of you somehow or do you just like wearing
them for different reasons.
I wear them on hot days & to work so that I have less
coverage for keeping cooler & because they make me
feel sexy because no one knows what I have on
underneath & I know I have only certain parts barely
covered & they don't.

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
NessaFresh: Do they just make you feel sexier or do you like the
feeling of part of you being barely covered.
Do they sometimes stimulate or rub against certain
parts of you somehow or do you just like wearing
them for different reasons.
I wear them on hot days & to work so that I have less
coverage for keeping cooler & because they make me
feel sexy because no one knows what I have on
underneath & I know I have only certain parts barely
covered & they don't.
does not apply here, you and i know the strong affinity of naija women to FuFu
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by 190theclown: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
it allows air to circulate around the V-CUT Region better
that way it makes them think faster and ensure smartness - 190's medical report March 2013 cool
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by ifihearam: 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
They need fresh air. grin
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by 190theclown: 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
ifihearam: They need fresh air. grin

Of course dont u know that region should be kept in an ICE COLD COOLED temperature angry
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by NessaFresh(f): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
190-the-clown:
it allows air to circulate around the V-CUT Region better
that way it makes them think faster and ensure smartness - 190's medical report March 2013 cool
Lwkmd u this funny guy again this year...so na the temperature level of the p.unani Dey responsible for feminine thinking?
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by Mynd44: 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
Erm......
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Easy access, air circulation, ammunition(catapult)...
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by NessaFresh(f): 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
Idowuogbo: Easy access, air circulation, ammunition(catapult)...

One of ma friends loved the easy access part of it..accordin to her if you're into having spontaneous and quick
sex, g-strings are perfect for the occasion. She usually
wear g-strings at times or days she knows she will be
having sex. She no de wear g-strings 24/7 tho
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by NessaFresh(f): 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mynd_44: Erm......
U wan try think??
Abi u sef de wear catapult
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by Mynd44: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
NessaFresh:
U wan try think??
Abi u sef de wear catapult
I can't afford itl I wear Panta instead
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by KateSpade(f): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
mostly for clothing purposes (no panty line)
sometimes for other reasons
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by Tedyk(m): 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
If u need fresh air in ur V,where a normal panties nd attach an a.c 2 it
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by yuzedo: 12:11am On Jan 25, 2013
I wear it because my pastor said I should wear it! grin undecided
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by yuzedo: 12:12am On Jan 25, 2013
NessaFresh:

One of ma friends loved the easy access part of it..accordin to her if you're into having spontaneous and quick
sex, g-strings are perfect for the occasion. She usually
wear g-strings at times or days she knows she will be
having sex. She no de wear g-strings 24/7 tho
Can I have her number?? tongue
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by NessaFresh(f): 12:33am On Jan 25, 2013
yuzedo:
Can I have her number?? tongue

LooL I resemble love-vendor for ya eye

Btw

God punish that person wey move am to fashion
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by yuzedo: 1:13am On Jan 25, 2013
NessaFresh:

LooL I resemble PIM.p for ya eye

Btw

Ok, gimme YOUR number.. wink

P.s. Amen to your prayer! grin
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by 190theclown: 7:31am On Jan 25, 2013
NessaFresh:

LooL I resemble love-vendor for ya eye

Btw

AMEN
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by 190theclown: 7:31am On Jan 25, 2013
yuzedo:

angry angry
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by NessaFresh(f): 8:29am On Jan 25, 2013
yuzedo:

I get local and international number...which do u want?
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by yuzedo: 8:50am On Jan 25, 2013
190-the-clown:

angry angry
undecided

NessaFresh:

Gimme the one wey u dey use for ocean. When u enter mammy-water mode.. Aquatic-atlantic tongue
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by Mynd44: 8:51am On Jan 25, 2013
NessaFresh:

Lol
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
I wear them for no panty line and also i luv wearing sexy underwear. I like to look and feel sexy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by cigaricon(m): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
Huh? undecided make una no spoil me abeg oh sad
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by Bluediamond1(f): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
Am hearing things
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by NessaFresh(f): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
yuzedo:
undecided

Gimme the one wey u dey use for ocean. When u enter mammy-water mode.. Aquatic-atlantic tongue

Just go to lekki beach by 12 am stand by the ocean and scream queen of the coast, vanessa the daughter of jezebel...I want you...and I go appear
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by NessaFresh(f): 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
cigar icon: Huh? undecided make una no spoil me abeg oh sad

Wetin bad for catapult
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by 190: 1:54am On Jan 27, 2013
queen_of_sheba: I wear them for no panty line and also i luv wearing sexy underwear. I like to look and feel sexy smiley

OMG OMG OMG!!

I for like see oh grin grin
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by Ignatio(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
hmm... This is enlightening.
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by NessaFresh(f): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ignatio: hmm... This is enlightening.
very very
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by Uchwilliam(m): 5:28am On Jan 31, 2013
queen_of_sheba: I wear them for no panty line and also i luv wearing sexy underwear. I like to look and feel sexy smiley
I like to know u well
Re: Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings by Arewa360: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
Its more convenient especially when you have pant trousers on, your pant line does not need to be obvious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salvatore Ferragamo Belts And Gucci Belts / Quality Men's Polo-t-shirts. Shirts / What Do Hair Dressers Do That Really Annoy You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.