Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

A Trip Down Memory Lane, Anyone? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Trip Down Memory Lane, Anyone? (969 Views)

A Trip To Jamaica, Another Adventures Of Akpos / Which Old Themed Nollywood Movie Can You Remember? - Memory Lane / Trip Down Memory Lane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Trip Down Memory Lane, Anyone? by hahaha2(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2008
Hey wats up Old timers, how many u guys can remember watching TV back in the day when NTA was the only choice and UP NEPA!!!. The days of Voltron, checkmate, seseame street, behind the clouds, and to name a few.

Lets talk bout some, i will start Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em otherwise known as frank Spencer.

Each episode saw the well-meaning and optimistic, but naive, clueless, accident-prone tank top and beret-wearing character, Frank Spencer (Michael Crawford), and his very tolerant but often frustrated wife, Betty (Michele Dotrice), getting into situations that usually spiralled ridiculously out of control, frequently resulting in someone else's nervous breakdown or some unlikely destructive catastrophe.
That guy always craked me up MAN, that guy cud do everything wrong and nothing right, you can youtube it, to som vids it will bring back som real fund memories. FOR REAL

Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane, Anyone? by hahaha2(m): 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2008
[img]http://C:\Documents and Settings\Ajibola\Desktop\250px-Some_Mothers_Do_Ave_Em_1.jpg[/img]
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane, Anyone? by Raymond88(m): 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2008
I bought the box dvd set of all the seasons, it kept me entertained for ages. My fav episode was when Frank and Betty stayed at the hotel, that was really funny.
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane, Anyone? by chuckdee4(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2008
Raymond88:

I bought the box dvd set of all the seasons, it kept me entertained for ages. My fav episode was when Frank and Betty stayed at the hotel, that was really funny.

i sure remember that one, the one they trashed the poor man's hotel, made a hole in his floor and even had their next door roomie thinking a ghost was in the hotel
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane, Anyone? by Raymond88(m): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2008
Lol yea that one, and then there was that one where Frank was hanging on the cliff with his car. . . grin
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane, Anyone? by djcrooky(m): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2008
and captain america,seven lucky kids

(1) (Reply)

HiTV And CNBC Africa / Series You Can Watch As A Law Student Or Enthusiast / Big Brother Chase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.