Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari (7687 Views)

Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. / Obasanjo Once Beat-up Okupe For Dishonesty - Junaid Mohamed (2) (3) (4)

Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
Buhari need tyme out. Not relevant. I don fade-up of dis, must be your president by force. undecided
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Hardnock(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mad Cow: Buhari is a Northern PIGFUCKER

next!!!
Mad Cow: [color=red]Buhari is a Northern PIGFUCKER

next!!!
[/color]

next!!!
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by coolted(m): 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
NO MATTER HOW YOU VIEW IT. "BORN TO RULE" ERA IS GONE.
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
Demdem:

i perceive jealousy here grin grin. To God be the Glory i have, u nko. liar face topic and not peeps qoutes (ooops, sig) grin grin grin
Jealous what or who?...dude you're getting it all wrong grin grin grin grin grin grin .Weren't you the same retardeen that was begging to be employed in a refuse dump outfit?....point of correction, i don't drive jalopy it makes me sick and gives lots of headache...smdh
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
eggheaders:

I can feed you and your unborn generations.without getting to the bank.who cares about paid goons that live from crumbs of a thieving government. when y'all mofos gat booted out by 2015.by then we will not see dumbells like you polluting the cyberspace.piss out mofo.
you're seriously suffering from delusion of grandeur when you are nothing...what gives you the impression that you're so comfortable while others are crying?...c'mon i know your type...you got nothing grin grin grin grin
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Demdem(m): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Jealous what or who?...dude you're getting it all wrong grin grin grin grin grin grin .Weren't you the same retardeen that was begging to be employed in a refuse dump outfit?....point of correction, i don't drive jalopy it makes me sick and gives lots of headache...smdh

drugpusher, why dont u just shut up if u have nothing to say? peddling new lies to cover ur old lies is not the way to go. Employ u say grin grin what a joke u are.
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by miiraaj: 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ola0711: durun uwarka dan iska..banza..rogo kawai..akuya ,dolo,wawa,kare

Abeg,each time you take Burkutu,don't try making comments. I take God beg you! Just lie down and sleep because u de embarass urself.
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by creativemusic: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by miiraaj: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
Truckpusher: You that brought so much to this topic,can you tell me how your owning an SUV contributed anything reasonable to this topic.....you probably own of those jalopy SUV's that smokes the streets of port harcourt with co,emitting dangerous gases into the atmosphere and you have the gots to abuse your papa..abi?

I smell envy and jealousy here ooo!
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
miiraaj:

my bro, na so we see am ooo. na so dem dey envy person wey don make am legitimately. grin grin grin
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ibn sultan: THE PDP IS A COLLEGE FOR TRAINING TALENTED THEIVES N CLUELEESS RETARD33mz...IF D EMIR CAN B ATTCKED WT ABT WEEE D MASES ..PDP WILL N SHALL FALL N B BURIED FR GOOOOOOD..........LOOOOONG LIVE MY SWT HOME NIGERIA LOOONG LIVE D PPLZ GENERAL.///./SHAME SHAME DOWN DWN TO DOZE DOGZ N RULERS WHO DESTRY D FUTURE OF DZ GRT LANDD
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Wadeoye(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
Parnassuss:

As opposed to PDP?CPC is a lesser evil ANY day, at least they are led by a man with morals and proven intergrity

Do those ignorants know what they call morals and integrity?
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
Demdem:

my bro, na so we see am ooo. na so dem dey envy person wey don make am legitimately. grin grin grin
My life can only be what i'll refer to as a wishful thinking to you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
miiraaj:

you truly lack basic understanding of written English and equally finds it difficult to comprehend a simple sentence...oya scram go get a life,EEDIOT RAISED TO THE POWER OF 2...your eediotic friend drives a jalopy and i can't just imagine myself driving one ,is that too hard for you to understand oh ye simpleton?...SMH
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2013
Truckpusher: My life can only be what i'll refer to as a wishful thinking to you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

u mean ur miserable life right? how dare i think of such a calamity. Am content with with i have biko grin grin
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
Demdem:

u mean ur miserable life right? how dare i think of such a calamity. Am content with with i have biko grin grin
yeah! from your repetitive writing and your grammatical composition i can actually conclude that you're a sore looser, little wonder you keep whining Jonathan this Jonathan that grin grin grin grin on a very serious note why am i even wasting time with this dog shyte...c'mon bite dust
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by ifihearam: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
Demdem:

Let me hear word abeg
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
ifihearam:

Let me hear word abeg
my broda help me tell the eediots them..i thank God for China sha! grin grin grin grin grin grin if not most of them for they borrow laptop and phone to browse...smh
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
Truckpusher: [s]yeah! from your repetitive writing and your grammatical composition i can actually conclude that you're a sore looser, little wonder you keep whining Jonathan this Jonathan that grin grin grin grin on a very serious note why am i even wasting time with this dog shyte...c'mon bite dust[/s]

complete crap. repetitive nko, nonentity ni. ode grin grin
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
ifihearam:

Let me hear word abeg

Honararium grin u welkom, u need my help again grin

Truckpusher: my broda help me tell the eediots them..i thank God for China sha! grin grin grin grin grin grin if not most of them for they borrow laptop and phone to browse...smh

Drugpusher the Liar. i qouted ur sig not ur post grin grin Oponu. grin grin
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by muktarmtt(m): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2013

next!!!
ur papa is also pig nd jackass mutherfuker kiss my ass u funk I will break my foot on ur ass
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by eggheaders(m): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
Truckpusher: you're seriously suffering from delusion of grandeur when you are nothing...what gives you the impression that you're so comfortable while others are crying?...c'mon i know your type...you got nothing grin grin grin grin

you foolishness is too complex to decipher
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Symphony007: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
nagoma:

You really want to help GEJ in the path of destruction he is heading with the country and with nobody to urge any caution. Buhari may never lead this country again but his concern sends shivers down the spine of these clueless tryrants and their never do well brigade. The silence of those people you mentioned is not a sign of patriotism. For evil to prevail, all that is needed is for the good men to remain silent.
whatever your issue with goodluck jonathan is is your cup of coffee but he was elected by the nigerian people and does not need an outdated military general who brought to the end the second republic of this nation!! This man showed great comtempt for democracy and should have no buisness participating in it!!!
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by aurenflani: 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
J12: CPC is a political party filled with terrorists and fundamentalists. They don't have the interest of the masses at heart and they shut the Bleep up!

Yes that is why Nigerian masses are very happy with PDP their emancipator. You are nothing nut evil whoree.
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by enujekorjoseph: 7:33am On Jan 26, 2013
You guys should remember that it was not Mr. President that sent Boko-haram to attack the innocent Emir, and even if Buhari is the current President, it could still occur because nobody is God! It just that it happened in his time and also some people had already told him that its Government would be ungovernable and that is what we are seeing today forgotten that it soon get to them the initiators. I wish my innocent Emir and his two children quick recovery in Jesus name … Amen!
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by Demdem(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2013
enujekorjoseph: You guys should remember that it was not Mr. President that sent Boko-haram to attack the innocent Emir, and even if Buhari is the current President, it could still occur because nobody is God! It just that it happened in his time and also some people had already told him that its Government would be ungovernable and that is what we are seeing today forgotten that it soon get to them the initiators. I wish my innocent Emir and his two children quick recovery in Jesus name … Amen!

None of this changes the fact that security is a mess in this country today and who else is to be blamed but the retardeen.
Re: CPC Attacks Okupe For Criticizing Buhari by moneyhungry(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2013
TRUCKPUSHER: oh no!. these niggaz murdered you... pls rest in peace.

Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos / Drivers Refuses To Take President GEJ's Campaign Vehicles From Kaduna To Kano / Asset Declaration: Fashola, Adeosun, Amaechi, 16 Others Yet To Fully Comply; CCB