Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos (7693 Views)

Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) / Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings / Pirates Raid Nigeria Police Armoury, Seize Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by sheedy407(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2013
Nigerian Navy parades four pirates in Lagos

So this is what African pirates look like? Jack Sparrow got me thinking all pirates were.. you know..:-)

Punch reports: 
The Nigerian Navy yesterday Tuesday August 20th paraded four suspected sea robbers who had allegedly hijacked a barge (huge boat) MV Crow, on August 14, 2013 at Escravos River located on the Gulf of Guinea. The men of the Nigerian Navy killed some sea robbers during a 30-minute gun duel on August 16.
The Commander, NNS Beecroft, Commodore Chris Ezekobe, said while addressing journalists at the Defence Jetty in Lagos that shortly after the hijack, the navy was alerted by the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency

He said, “We were alerted by NIMASA’s Regional and Maritime Awareness Centre and we pursued the vessel to Aiyetoro in Ondo State. When we circled her, there was no sign of life on board. We called and radioed several times but there was no response. Of course, our suspicion was aroused and then we fired shots into the air. Once they heard the shots, the sea robbers came out and threw their weapons into the water.”

Punch

Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by vallycan: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2013
Hungry pervert lookin fools actin as pirate....dressin lik slaves abt to b trade...havn't d see real pirate lik d caribean,(d dead man chest) or ask jacksparrow on some intells dan become a failure of humanity.....

1 Like

Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by MrAboki: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2013
See Nigerian Pirates na.. grin?!

Na these types dey fall Jack Sparrow Hand.. grin

Interrogation time.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by fingard02k(m): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2013
are they pirate of aba or pirate of alaba
...but these guys look hungry

1 Like

Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2013
Jack sparrows grin grin
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by kennyonthrone(m): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2013
Lol! Dis one na apprentice pirates,dem hear gunshot cari gun troway inside Water. Chai! LWKMD!

1 Like

Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by Lordave: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2013
The people I'm seeing there look more like movie pirates o, abi NAVY don dey do police work
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2013
see as dem look sef,i be think say pirate na spirit sef...mtchewwww.
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2013
These ones na learners oo.
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by spywareczar(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2013
Naija pirate grin
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by owolabifunke14(f): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2013
Jail things on their mind.sea dwellers
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by colombiana: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2013
Ugly, cowardly and fake sparrow
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by Oziddy: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2013
Jack sparrow will be really disappointed in them. *in Jack sparrows voice*'theses are not caribean pirates, they are Nigerbean pirates'
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by royale442(m): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2013
I feel so honored to be on the first page. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way.I want to thank my cat Delete, for always being there for me.This is special moment that I will never forget. And last but not least, I would like to thank all of the millions of fans out there on NL that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal ths is. I have been trying to be on the first page on NL for like a month. But that has not been possible untill this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue. But this is how I did this I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them the sky is the limit. Being first comment is amazing, thank you everyone!

1 Like

Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by kennyonthrone(m): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2013
fingard02k: are they pirate of aba or pirate of alaba
...but these guys look hungry
Can neva b pirates of Aba kuz Aba no d'cari last

3 Likes

Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by 1shortblackboy: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2013
these navy men sef see as dem order the pirates to hold each other grin
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by 1shortblackboy: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2013
royale442: I feel so honored to be the first page. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way.I want to thank my cat Delete, for always being there for me.This is special moment that I will never forget. And last but not least, I would like to thank all of the millions of fans out there on NL that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal ths is. I have been trying to be on the first page on NL for like a month. But that has not been possible untill this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue. But this is how I did this I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them the sky is the limit. Being first comment is amazing, thank you everyone!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 22, 2013
Look how fit the men of the Nigeria look unlike or police men with pot bellies
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by gerrardomendes(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2013
in billy bones' voice 'bewwwwaaaarrrrreeeee of the one legged man'.
cant see long john silver in d pic. Read he was one legged
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by oluwafemi113(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2013
Sound funny

Naija pirate for show

Lolz
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by fdigital(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2013
Sea pirates. this are ship zombies navy, The real movers myth have long off from the radar before ur invasion. Pirates, those jubronis work with vast sophisticated intels and agility one can think of, plus sometimes ground insider.
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by ak47mann(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2013
hungry looking people cool
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by sweettease(f): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Jack sparrows grin grin
Of Lagos caribbean grin
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2013
One them is GAY see his show belle top undecided
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by amiskurie(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2013
these pirates could easily jump ship as a sure fishes. grin
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by Tobetoe(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2013
royale442: I feel so honored to be on the first page. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way.I want to thank my cat Delete, for always being there for me.This is special moment that I will never forget. And last but not least, I would like to thank all of the millions of fans out there on NL that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal ths is. I have been trying to be on the first page on NL for like a month. But that has not been possible untill this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue. But this is how I did this I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them the sky is the limit. Being first comment is amazing, thank you everyone!
hahahahehehehehehehohohohohohihihihihihihihuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.. Men i can't laf, ma teeth is bended(wat is bended, is bendel state).!!! Try again later,u ar nt near
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by Unitedforever(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2013
You go fear pirates na
Maybe they thought Pirates of the Caribbean was acted in a day
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2013
Look at that navy man at the back with a gun.
It looks like breeze will carry him if he attempts to fire that gun he is carrying!
Can't they be giving better guns for heavens sake?
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by solomon111(m): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2013
Ijebu pirates.
Lol
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by cashkid18(m): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2013
royale442: I feel so honored to be on the first page. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way.I want to thank my cat Delete, for always being there for me.This is special moment that I will never forget. And last but not least, I would like to thank all of the millions of fans out there on NL that took time out of their day to celebrate this momentous achievement with me. I cannot stress how much of a big deal ths is. I have been trying to be on the first page on NL for like a month. But that has not been possible untill this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue. But this is how I did this I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them the sky is the limit. Being first comment is amazing, thank you everyone!
dude ar u sure dt u ar ok?
Re: Navy Parades Four Pirates In Lagos by bestower: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
These pirates are fully blooded idiots.... i swear,u no fit jump inside water make u swim comot,come dey troway weapon of ur self defence inside water....my final judgement.......ROT IN JAIL FOREVER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Yet Rejoice About 2017 Budget? / Senate Okays Buhari’s N338bn Local Debt Payment Request / Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.