Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! (5795 Views)

The Most Beautiful Car Interior You'll Ever See(pic) / Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) / Want To Buy This Ferrari? You'll Ve To Get An Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2008
How could anyone do this to their cars?! shocked

Big spoilers, so big, must have been lifted into place with a crane! shocked undecided

Exhaust pipes like I've never seen, even the exhaust stacks on a Mack truck look cool, compared to these ones, look like drainpipes! tongue

And as for the lower splitters, well, don't really know what to say. Look more like snow ploughs. The question is, why??

Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2008
And it get's worse. . .

Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2008
By the way, these cars are all in Japan. Some are barely recognisable as the Toyota / Nissan / Datsun / Mazda they used to be.

Terrible. undecided

1 Share

Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2008
Last monstrosity. Those external mounted oil coolers, hmm. Just need a stone to smash it's way through the matrix at speed, then it's game over, an oily mess.

Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2008
Hrumph. . .  lipsrsealed

Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2008
Must be a whole tribe of them, the car park's full of them! shocked

Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2008
Hmmmm. . .

Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by bigfather(m): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2008
NA SPOILERS TRUE, TRUE ! shocked
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by nkenwanyi: 9:22am On Mar 05, 2008
Very horrible pictures!! I hope those cars don't ply the highways cos they are capable of causing kids nighmares.
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by viperman: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2008
LMFAO!!!! , NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL PIMPIN ON A KENTRO LEVEL grin

1 Like

Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Jakumo(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2008
Ha ha ha man oh man, not even a formula one car could ever sport such basketball courts.

Well at least if there was a sudden snow blizzard, many of those cars would make excellent snow-ploughs, or landing pads for medevac helicopters.

I wonder if the guys who own those cars get laid more often due to those acid-trip auto-body modifications, since all that horrifying architecture is obviously designed to attract the attention of women.
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by jenju(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2008
Siena,

Some of those pics are hillarious. You had me laughing my axe off. LOOOOOOL
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2008
nkenwanyi:

Very horrible pictures!! I hope those cars don't ply the highways because they are capable of causing kids nighmares.

Sweetheart, I bet you're glad our's looks nothing like these, huh? grin cheesy kiss
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by lami4life(f): 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ poster
Cmon, this ain't the joke section. Are those cars for real? shocked If those cars are for real, then I'm Queen Elizabeth!

To be fair, they can come in really handy as Mechanized dust pans. Lagos needs some of those.
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Frando29(m): 10:19am On Mar 13, 2008
lami4life:

@ poster
Cmon, this ain't the joke section. Are those cars for real? shocked If those cars are for real, then I'm Queen Elizabeth!

To be fair, they can come in really handy as Mechanized dust pans. Lagos needs some of those.

LMAO  grin grin  cheesy cheesy cheesy

I feel you, those mechanized dust pans will be very handy in Lagos and Onitsha
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Ivvie: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2008
|
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by nkc(m): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2008
ivvie, maybe or maybe not, but remeber japs are mad people grin
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Ivvie: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2008
|
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2008
Ivvie, they're not photoshopped.

Do a search, and all will become apparent.

A friend of mine shuttles between Japan and the United States, had some funny stories to tell, and lots of pictures he took as well!
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by TOYOSI20(f): 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2008
@ Post,

These are spoilers for real, cool
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Ivvie: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2008
|
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2008
punk my ride! grin grin grin
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by dpresident(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2008
The rear and side of some of these rides are beautiful and nice, I only have a little problem with the front.

In fact If there is someone that can get me one of these I will not mind. Sienna can you talk to your friend to do that please?
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2008
dpresident:

The rear and side of some of these rides are beautiful and nice, I only have a little problem with the front.

In fact If there is someone that can get me one of these I will not mind. Sienna can you talk to your friend to do that please?

Please, tell me you're joking?!

I've looked carefully through these cars, and can honestly say, there isn't a single one I'd want to be seen driving! embarassed shocked
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 27, 2008
Did a rainbow vomit on those cars? The cars look like a baby's perspective of matching colors cheesy
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 26, 2014
Lmfaoo wow I'm rolling! What's all these ?
Like I'm so confused. Lmaoo cry
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 26, 2014
Wow, Elbedso! That's one holy fukcing batman bump! cheesy
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 26, 2014
Siena: Wow, Elbedso! That's one holy fukcing batman bump! cheesy
Lol I fail to comprehend this
Explain?
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by ivoryhouse(m): 1:25am On Aug 26, 2014
bigfather: NA SPOILERS TRUE, TRUE ! shocked
Formular 10 sports cars.. lol!
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:12am On Aug 26, 2014
Result of watching too many cartoons.
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by billy187(m): 4:33am On Aug 26, 2014
Those rides will make awesome snowploughs, they are probably the pace cars of their neighbourhoods on a snowy day!
Re: If You Like Spoilers, You'll Love These! Urrrrrgh! by Jacksolo4me(m): 7:52am On Aug 26, 2014
They are probably just for show....In Japan, Proper tuning shops loathe at em but it's all taken in good faith because the Japanese go way over board when it comes to expression.

Their weird tv game shows (family and adult rated Bleep) some car shows outside osaka.

These never EVER would b seen at TAS (Tokyo Auto Salon) not even in the parking lots.

Hell it's Japan, anything and everything goes over there.

But one of the nicest people I've met.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda Accord 07 Vs Honda Civic 07 Review / Electrical Faults, Brain Box, Burnt Coil, New Engine On Nissan Moran 04 / Any Reputable Honda Service Centre In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.