Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,000 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Photos of Best & Worst Y.O.L.O Tattoos from Around The World - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photos of Best & Worst Y.O.L.O Tattoos from Around The World (5270 Views)

Tattoos / 25 Weirdest Tattoos On Display. / How Many Tattoos Can You Have: Meet The Most Tattooed Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos of Best & Worst Y.O.L.O Tattoos from Around The World by spywareczar(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2013
Drake's Motto Y.O.L.O (You Only Live Once) has stood as inspiration for many tattoos since the beginning of the year, and the trend show no signs of slowing down.
i've compiled a list of the best Y.O.L.O. tattoos out there.
Check 'em out:

Re: Photos of Best & Worst Y.O.L.O Tattoos from Around The World by spywareczar(m): 7:45am On Jan 25, 2013
More

Re: Photos of Best & Worst Y.O.L.O Tattoos from Around The World by spywareczar(m): 7:58am On Jan 25, 2013
More

Re: Photos of Best & Worst Y.O.L.O Tattoos from Around The World by spywareczar(m): 8:04am On Jan 25, 2013
More

Re: Photos of Best & Worst Y.O.L.O Tattoos from Around The World by vallycan: 8:04am On Jan 25, 2013
Devilish madness and his zealous and coward followers: may God forgive dem as tattoo is biblically wrong
Re: Photos of Best & Worst Y.O.L.O Tattoos from Around The World by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
vallycan: Devilish madness and his zealous and coward followers: may God forgive dem as tattoo is biblically wrong
Everything is satanic to some people,and its their body not urs.
Re: Photos of Best & Worst Y.O.L.O Tattoos from Around The World by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
I like just two. The one on the crown and the one on both hands.
Re: Photos of Best & Worst Y.O.L.O Tattoos from Around The World by spywareczar(m): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
J12: I like just two. The one on the crown and the one on both hands.
lol, re Ɣøµ not suppose 2 be condemning the use of tattoos??
Re: Photos of Best & Worst Y.O.L.O Tattoos from Around The World by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
vallycan: Devilish madness and his zealous and coward followers: may God forgive dem as tattoo is biblically wrong
Rubbish. I have 2 tattoos on both arms and guess what? They are expressions of my Christian faith so what you are saying is bollocks.

1 Like

Re: Photos of Best & Worst Y.O.L.O Tattoos from Around The World by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
spywareczar: lol, re Ɣøµ not suppose 2 be condemning the use of tattoos??

no.
Re: Photos of Best & Worst Y.O.L.O Tattoos from Around The World by spywareczar(m): 7:15am On Jan 28, 2013
J12:

no.
°ºкĶ jst live your life
Re: Photos of Best & Worst Y.O.L.O Tattoos from Around The World by RedLight1: 1:33am On Jan 31, 2013
all the pictures are kinda gross sad
Re: Photos of Best & Worst Y.O.L.O Tattoos from Around The World by spywareczar(m): 12:42am On Feb 02, 2013
Red-Light:
all the pictures are kinda gross sad
they sure are

(1) (Reply)

How To Export Flash Document As A Movie / Animation School In Nigeria! (abuja / Lagos) / Let's Stop Importing 100% of Our Children's Cartoons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.