Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Embrace Life!please Read This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Embrace Life!please Read This. (831 Views)

Why Do You Embrace Abrahamic Faith Over African Spirituality? / I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions! / Why Pastors Children Often Embrace Cultism, Prostitution, Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Embrace Life!please Read This. by oludayo20(m): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2008
Hi All.
Here is a message for you and an opportunity to embrace life,an opportunity for a new beginining in a new year,
This is an opportunity for you,Let Jesus come into your life today,accept him as your lord and saviour and you will be saved.
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily,verily. I say unto you,except a man be born of water and of spirit, He cannot enter the kingdom of God.

John 3:6 That which is born of flesh is flesh,and that which is born of spirit is spirit.

John 3:7 Marvel not that I say unto you 'ye must be born again'

Roman 10:9 , that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth that Jesus is lord and shall believe in thine heart that God raised him from the dead thou shall be saved,
Do not let this opportunity pass you by,embrace life today,accept him as your lord and saviour and you shall be saved.

(1) (Reply)

Cfaith.TV - A New Christian Tv Channel / Islam: 98 out of 99 women will be in hell / Cost Or Gain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.