Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Another Scammer On Nairaland Caught - BEWARE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another Scammer On Nairaland Caught - BEWARE (1110 Views)

Call Conversation Between Me And A Scammer On BVN ATM Issue (Video) / Scammer On Nairaland / Nigerian Scammer On Craigslist (2) (3) (4)

Another Scammer On Nairaland Caught - BEWARE by Lanreclassic(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2013
Below is the message i just received from a popular username on Nairaland "TrustEhitare"

I hope you're doing well,
I made an emergency business trip abroad late yesterday night , I was meant to pay some one 100,000 naira to do a very important job for me and I just discovered I forgot my token device for online transfer in Nigeria. Can you help me remit the sum? I will refund as soon as am back, Please I don't mind paying you back with interest.
Let me know,i can send you the account details you need.

Regards.

I've no doubt he's one of those cheap 419 after i did my research...please SEUN and Other Nairalander should take note.

Please don't be a victim.

I hope this makes the front page

Check the snipped message below

Re: Another Scammer On Nairaland Caught - BEWARE by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2013
Lanreclassic: Below is the message i just received from a popular username on Nairaland "TrustEhitare"

I've no doubt is one of those cheap 419 after i did my research...please SEUN and Other Nairalander should take note.Please don't be a victim.

I hope this makes the front page

Check the snipped message below

Hmmm @ Lanre.
You for don send am now.No be you put classic join your name.
Re: Another Scammer On Nairaland Caught - BEWARE by neksummi(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2013
Is he someone you know? If he's not known to you, how does he expect you to make that payment for him?

Anyway that doesn't stop us from rocking on:
https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all
Re: Another Scammer On Nairaland Caught - BEWARE by Gboliwe: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2013
His nairaland username is tofek4real. Be alert
Re: Another Scammer On Nairaland Caught - BEWARE by Fhemmmy: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
I have got numerous of this but just delete them , , ,

M.B G-wagon Used For Public Transportation In Lagos(pic) / Pls Advice Me / Help Nonpersonalized Uba Africard

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9