Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? (13306 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: CAF Under-17 Championship (3 - 1) On 21st February 2015 / Zambia Vs Nigeria: AWC (0 - 6) On 14th October 2014 / Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by chrisxxx(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2013
There is need (if there is any) for us to know beforehand of any prediction or prophesy concerning the final score of the above stated subject. We would not want to receive an after match prediction or warning of what would have been done.
A prior prophesy from the usual source would give subsequent ones credence and credulity.
We are waiting!

8 Likes

Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ask acidtalk
Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by 2bosun: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
Nigeria 0- Zambia 0

This has been the most boring tournament of the century!! angry

1 Like

Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by nebeolis: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
NIGERIA 4 ZAMBIA 0 THAT IS THE PROPHECY

1 Like

Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by tunapawizzy: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hold on m putting a call thru to TB Joshua

3 Likes

Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by Freezle(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
Nigeria my great Nation

1 Like

Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by airmark(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
The referee will blow final whistle at the end of 2nd half.

17 Likes

Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by Welder(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
E be like say their crystal ball no dey work again...
Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by strangest(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
EM EM EM EM EM EM EM 2:1... I SEE NIGERIA WINNING
Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by abhosts(m): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
Nigeria 2 Zambia 1.
Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by omo9ja1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
I hope Nigeria will win
Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by izenco2005(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
Baba TB Joshua u ave anything 2 tell us Better say it now or ever
angry
Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by executinal(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
Nigeria 3 Zambia 0
Quote me after the game
Prophet AKA Executinal cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by ebamma(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
Coming from the stables of the garri prophet,i thereby declare the zambians 2 nil winners
Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by gen2briz(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
Prophesy abi ...i dey come make i go check youtube for latest upload of TB videos
Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by IKdImpeccable(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
Let's wait for the person that wants to call Prophet T.B Joshua to bring us report, while Still pondering to know when our present Super Eagles team will learn to play ball like their predecessors especially of the 1994 squad.
Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by ceejay80s(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
Where's dat useless and fake prophet , na him go answer am. All the prophet wey i know for bible dey warn before mayhem, bad or good go happen, but TB JOSHUA own na after e happen
Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by Bigflamie(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
Contacting my .......
Naija 3 Zambia 1
Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by gsmcoder: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
I will give my prophecy after the match grin grin grin
Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
Nigeria to win 2-0, Enyeama and keshi to score.

1 Like

Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by great666: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
NIGERIA 1 ZAMBIA 3

NIGERIA to score first.

1 Like

Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
I just confirmed now.. Nigeria will win first half with 2 goals to nil why in Full time, Zambia will score one and Nigeria will score another one.
Nigeria 3 1 Zambia
Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by Freiburger(m): 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
A 2-0 win for Nigeria will do.
Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by yuzedo: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
Yes!

.... NEPA will take light in many parts of Nigeria at that time...
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by luvablesam(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
J12: Nigeria to win 2-0, Enyeama and keshi to score.
what planet are u from?
Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by Clemzy16(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
From the stable of SCOAN, A representative of T.B joshua i predict that the game between Nigeria and Zambia will end 2-1 in favour of NAIja.
Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by Jazzgreen(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
Akpos goes to a store for groceries. He finds cat food at a very special low price. He buys a dozen cans of cat food. The manager sees this and thinks that Akpos probablydoesn't own a cat and he might give the cat food to his children. He goes to Akpos and ask him to bringthe cat as proof for him to buy the cat food. Akpos goes and bring his cat andthe manager lets him buy the dozen cans.
A few days later Akpos finds dog food at a low lower price. He buys a dozen cans of dog food. Again the manager wants proof that he owns the dog. Akpos goes to get hisdog and the manager lets him buy.
A few days later Akpos goes to the store carrying a bag. He ask the managerto put his hand in the bag and feel what is inside. After feeling what's in the bag the manager says,"What the f**k? What is this? Is this shit?" Akpos nodded and replied, "Yes Iwanted to buy toilet paper and I don't want you to send me back for proof again."

19 Likes

Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by timilehin007(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
Victor Moses will score in second half, one of our defenders too will grab a goal and ᵀᴴᴱ final score shall be 2 goals apiece
Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by Jazzgreen(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
A little old lady answered aknock on the door one day, only to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner. "Good morning," said the young man. "If I could take a couple of minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners."
"Go away!" said the old lady. "I haven't got any money!" and she proceeded to close the door. Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his footin the door and pushed it wide open. "Don't be too hasty!" he said. "Not until you have at least seen mydemonstration." And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet. "If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder."
"Well," she said, "I hope you've got a good appetitebecause the electricity wascut off this morning."

10 Likes

Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
Match Prediction: Keshi's tactical abilities ll be exposed. Wether he's good to continue after this tourney or not, you & I ll know by 6pm today.
2bosun: Nigeria 0- Zambia 0

This has been the most boring tournament of the century!! angry
Is it because of few goals scored so far. The tourney never end na, & it's not as boring as Mali 2002 AFCON. That tourney produced only 48 goals. The smallest amount of goals in AFCON since 1990.
Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by Clemzy16(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
From the stable of SCOAN, A representative of T.B joshua i predict that the game between Nigeria and Zambia will end 2-1 in favour of NAIja..
Re: Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? by Freiburger(m): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Match Prediction: Keshi's tactical abilities ll be exposed. Wether he's good to continue after this tourney or not, you & I ll know by 6pm today.Is it because of few goals scored so far. The tourney never end na, & it's not as boring as Mali 2002 AFCON. That tourney produced only 48 goals. The smallest amount of goals in AFCON since 1990.
Oya go dey score the goals na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okagbare Wins Gold In Shanghai / Nigeria Will Eliminate Bafana For AFCON 2019, Also Beat Cameroon -gernot Rohr / President Jonathan Honours Blessing Okagbare (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.