Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys (3697 Views)

Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure / Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease / Ijebu: Jebusites? What A Myth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys by madan(f): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2013
Many people tend to believe that Ijebu people are stingy. But sometimes its funny when you meet with some Ondo guys who behave just like Ijebus. I don't know about you and I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong. But I've had the opportunity of relating with some guys from Ondo state and their own level of stinginess has no equal. It's this really true? Please what's your view on this?
Re: Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys by toccine: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
Am from Ondo seems u are right.Ondo guyz are stingy,they are also good in womanising and drinking SMH

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys by topsco(m): 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
madan: Many people tend to believe that Ijebu people are stingy. But sometimes its funny when you meet with some Ondo guys who behave just like Ijebus. I don't know about you and I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong. But I've had the opportunity of relating with some guys from Ondo state and their own level of stinginess has no equal. It's this really true? Please what's your view on this?
Am a little bit confused,are u talking 'bout Ondo as a town or as a state...?
Re: Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys by MizEmerald(f): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ondo guyz are fucking stingy,their mentality regarding d aspect of spending for a girl is so wack,if dey don't sleep wit u dey won't give u anytin,dey tink dey are wise,meanwhile its poverty dat is killing them,dey don't even have enough to spend for demselves,na girl dem go come give.Ijebu guys are better o.

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys by madan(f): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
topsco:
Am a little bit confused,are u talking 'bout Ondo as a town or as a state...?
I mean guys from Ondo state, not minding the part they come from.
Re: Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys by Mynd44: 5:18am On Jan 26, 2013
How does having your roots from a place dictate how you behave? I tire for people oooo
Re: Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys by Sirniyeh(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2013
You are speaking latins! Ladies of now adays are money mongers. Are you dating guy because of money? So he should allow you to drain him and later gilt and run away? Ladies who eye guys money are witches! They are whores! They are 419! Pls, run away from them and this Oop is one of them. Foolish thread. Men wake up, chop them tire without kobo
Re: Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys by tpia5: 10:39am On Jan 26, 2013
haha, funny response.
Re: Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys by tpia5: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2013
topic

women cant get enough of either, i should think.

regardless all the "esun" dem dey "ka mo won lese", they [women] will still throw away all reservation/s when it comes to man matter.

besides, yoruba guys are in high demand.
Re: Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys by Mynd44: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2013
Kids
Re: Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys by tpia5: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2013
toccine: Ondo guyz are also good in womanising

well, true, actually.

its because they tend to be goodlooking and also, rugged like the main characters in those westerns. [note, i said tend, meaning on average, so nobody should start posting senseless pictures here].

most women like the "dangerous" guys- it gives them a thrill i guess.

about the stinginess- some are, some arent.

for ijebu guys, i suppose yes, since its associated with them. Dont know for sure.

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys by Osyxcel(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
It's simply fallacy....whr U ar from doesn't rili influence U.....wat influece us most is our family, environment, condition, experience and exposure....

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys by madan(f): 12:39am On Jan 27, 2013
Sirniyeh: You are speaking latins! Ladies of now adays are money mongers. Are you dating guy because of money? So he should allow you to drain him and later gilt and run away? Ladies who eye guys money are witches! They are whores! They are 419! Pls, run away from them and this Oop is one of them. Foolish thread. Men wake up, chop them tire without kobo
haba! Dix is wrong. Why do you have to heap such abuses on ladies. It's just a forum, you don't have to get all worked up over dix. Com'n, don't take dix too personal. And mind you, I'm not who you think I am. So, you should apologise for insulting me, my dear. Have fun.
Re: Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys by tpia5: 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
Osyxcel: It's simply fallacy....whr U ar from doesn't rili influence U.....

actually, it does

wat influece us most is our family, environment, condition, experience and exposure....

in other words, where you are from.
Re: Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys by Sirniyeh(m): 6:34am On Jan 28, 2013
madan: haba! Dix is wrong. Why do you have to heap such abuses on ladies. It's just a forum, you don't have to get all worked up over dix. Com'n, don't take dix too personal. And mind you, I'm not who you think I am. So, you should apologise for insulting me, my dear. Have fun.
Hello,
wahalahi, the voice you used to call me dear is really intoxicating me now now now! Its like u have loving voice. Ok, MADAM, forgive me too if I've indirectly insulted you in my reply to your thread. Your reply shows you are a reasonable, well-taught and humble sweet lady to go about with. Dont mind me, I wrote out of anger of my past experiences with covetous ladies. So, tell me something now, especially that "I'm forgiven". Am on my kneel here smiling...! Pls PM me i beg

2 Likes

Re: Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys by Idowuogbo(f): 6:39am On Jan 28, 2013
Osyxcel: It's simply fallacy....whr U ar from doesn't rili influence U.....wat influece us most is our family, environment, condition, experience and exposure....
U dey mynd d dimwits? Smh!
Re: Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys by tpia5: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2013
Sirniyeh:
Hello,
wahalahi, the voice you used to call me dear is really intoxicating me now now now! Its like u have loving voice.

After dem don talk am say you like women.
Re: Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys by Sirniyeh(m): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2013
tpia@:

After dem don talk am say you like women.
wetin concern you! Solo-Makinde. Pray say make God commote ur Blockus.......the free gift
Re: Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys by tpia5: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
How many of you are using this id?

Cos you're posting with different types of english.

I go soon comot this thread now, make i no disturb you.
Re: Ijebu Guys Versus Ondo Guys by madan(f): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sirniyeh:
Hello,
wahalahi, the voice you used to call me dear is really intoxicating me now now now! Its like u have loving voice. Ok, MADAM, forgive me too if I've indirectly insulted you in my reply to your thread. Your reply shows you are a reasonable, well-taught and humble sweet lady to go about with. Dont mind me, I wrote out of anger of my past experiences with covetous ladies. So, tell me something now, especially that "I'm forgiven". Am on my kneel here smiling...! Pls PM me i beg
Haa! Pls get up ooo. I'm not angry at all. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. It's nothing, believe me, u're forgiven from my heart. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Please Share Your Cultural Traditions (past / present) With Newcomers / Meet The Newly Elected Waziri Of Islamic Iwo Emirate / Translate These Yoruba Sentence Into English. Linguista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.