Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,880 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? (5454 Views)

Jesus Was A Black Man / Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
ANY STRONG BIBLE SCHOLARS CARE TO EXPLAIN THIS ?
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
speak for yourself. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
frosbel: speak for yourself. tongue
grin grin grin HEY NOT ME PERSONALLY. I AM HIGHLY DESIRED LOL. SCRIPTURE SAYS IF A MANS WAYS ARE PLEASING TO GOD EVEN ALL HIS ENEMIES WILL BE AT PEACE WITH HIM ( PROVERBS 16 VS 7 ) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
frosbel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6hM0PrS8XU&feature=share
LOL NICE VIDEO. ENDED UP WITH A BLACK AND CHINESE DOCTOR. LOL

ANYWAY TO ANSWER THE QUESTION. THE LORD HAS A FLAIR FOR THE DRAMATIC. THIS IS HIS MODUS OPERANDI >>>>> 1 CORINTHIANS 1 VS 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

DANIEL 4 VS 17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men <<< BASEST OF MAN MEANS THE LEAST DESIRED. HE GIVES THE EARTH TO THE LEAST DESIRED MEN TO RULE AND OWN IT.

SO THE LORD IS A VERY DRAMATIC DEITY. HE LIKES TO USE THE FOOLISH TO CONFOUND THE WISE SO THAT HIS GLORY CAN BE MAGNIFIED. SO BECAUSE OF THIS HE ENSURES THAT THE JEWS GET TO SERVE THEIR HELL FIRST ( JEWS FIRST AND THEN GENTILES NEXT ). AND THE JEWS ( NEGROS ) BEING IN HELL MEANS THEY ARE THE LEAST DESIRED ( ZEPHANIAH 2 VS 1 ), MOST PLUNDERED ( DEUT 28 ) ( JOB 24 ) ( JEREMIAH 2 VS 14 ). BASICALLY HE MADE US THE BASE MEN OF THE EARTH
MALACHI 2 VS 9 Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.

SO HE MADE US THE BASE MEN AND LEAST DESIRED ( CUZ WE ARE IN HELL OF COURSE. NOT ALL OF US, BUT THE NON-ELECT, ) SO THAT WHEN HE RETURNS WE WILL BE THE FOOLISH NATION EXALTED AND USED TO CONFOUND THE WISE OF THE WORLD WHEN HE HANDS THE KINGDOM BACK TO US, AND THIS WAY HIS NAME WILL BE MAGNIFIED. HE WOULD HAVE USED THE FOOLISH TO CONFOUND THE WISE. SO WE ARE BEING PUT DOWN LOW SO THAT WHEN RAISED UP THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD BE IN SHOCK. AND THIS IS WHY WE ARE THE LEAST DESIRED NATION ON THIS SIDE OF HEAVEN ( HELL )
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by tpia5: 1:21am On Jan 27, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin HEY NOT ME PERSONALLY. I AM HIGHLY DESIRED LOL. SCRIPTURE SAYS IF A MANS WAYS ARE PLEASING TO GOD EVEN ALL HIS ENEMIES WILL BE AT PEACE WITH HIM ( PROVERBS 16 VS 7 ) grin grin

what are your ways that you consider pleasing to God.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by FXKing2012(m): 7:59am On Jan 27, 2013
Because blacks are the descendant of Ham who saw Noah's unclothedness and was thus cursed by Noah.

Genesis 9:20-27
20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:

21 And he drank of the wine, and was
drunken; and he was uncovered
within his tent.

22 And Ham, the father of Canaan,
saw the unclothedness of his father, and
told his two brethren without.

23 And Shem and Japheth took a
garment, and laid it upon both their
shoulders, and went backward, and
covered the unclothedness of their father;
and their faces were backward, and
they saw not their father's unclothedness.

24 And Noah awoke from his wine,
and knew what his younger son had
done unto him.

25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a
servant of servants shall he be unto
his brethren.

26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD
God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his
servant.

27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he
shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and
Canaan shall be his servant.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 27, 2013
^

That cannot be it bredda.The curse of Ham is a racist propaganda used in the early 1800s to justify slavery and racism. It has nothing with do with why Africa is in poverty or why our skin color is black. I hate propagandas with passion!

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2013
Lol, so Noah had a black son? And the other sons were? And how did the black son come about? Was Noah black or maybe his wife?

Una no go kee person for this Nl with this una bullshit sandwich...

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by FXKing2012(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2013
musKeeto: Lol, so Noah had a black son? And the other sons were? And how did the black son come about? Was Noah black or maybe his wife?

Was Adam or Eve (first man and woman created by God) black? So how come we have black, white,yellow and brown in the world today?
Answer this and I'll tell you weather Noah had a black son.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by SamMilla1(m): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2013
FXKing2012:
Was Adam or Eve (first man and woman created by God) black? So how come we have black, white,yellow and brown in the world today?

Who said God created anybody in the first place?
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2013
FXKing2012:
Maybe you should answer the bolded... then mine
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ishilove: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2013
musKeeto: Lol, so Noah had a black son? And the other sons were? And how did the black son come about? Was Noah black or maybe his wife?

Hallo luv, how's you? smiley
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by FXKing2012(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2013
musKeeto:
Maybe you should answer the bolded... then mine
Why throw my question back at me?

By the way...interesting signature you've got.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by FXKing2012(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2013
Sam Milla:

Who said God created anybody in the first place?
My Bible...the Word of God.

Gen. 1: 26-27
26 And God said, Let us make man in
our image, after our likeness: and let
them have dominion over the fish of
the sea, and over the fowl of the air,
and over the cattle, and over all the
earth, and over every creeping thing
that creeps upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own
image, in the image of God created he
him; male and female created he
them.

Gen. 2: 21-22
21 And the LORD God caused a deep
sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept:
and he took one of his ribs, and
closed up its place with flesh;
22 And from the rib, which the LORD
God had taken from man, made he a
woman, and brought her unto the
man.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by SamMilla1(m): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2013
FXKing2012:
My Bible...the Word of God.

Gen. 1: 26-27
26 And God said, Let us make man in
our image, after our likeness: and let
them have dominion over the fish of
the sea, and over the fowl of the air,
and over the cattle, and over all the
earth, and over every creeping thing
that creeps upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own
image, in the image of God created he
him; male and female created he
them.

Gen. 2: 21-22
21 And the LORD God caused a deep
sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept:
and he took one of his ribs, and
closed up its place with flesh;
22 And from the rib, which the LORD
God had taken from man, made he a
woman, and brought her unto the
man.

Then your Bible should tell you the answers to (
Was Adam or Eve (first man and woman
created by God) black? So how come we
have black, white,yellow and brown in
the world today?)

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2013
Ishilove:
Hallo luv, how's you? smiley
I'm cool, darling. Hw's your weekend? U no go church? Pray for me, dear cheesy
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by FXKing2012(m): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2013
Bros I know the answer as provided by my Bible, I was only trying to educate my good friend Muskeeto before you rudely jumped into the fray without being invited.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by FXKing2012(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
Sam Milla:

the world today?)
Bros I know the answer as provided by my Bible, I was only trying to have a debate with my good friend Muskeeto before you rudely jumped into the fray.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
FXKing2012:
Bros I know the answer as provided by my Bible, I was only trying to educate my good friend Muskeeto before you rudely jumped into the fray without being invited.
So what's the answer?
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by FXKing2012(m): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
musKeeto:
So what's the answer?
First answer my question and I'll tell you where Noah's "black" son came from.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by SamMilla1(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
FXKing2012:
First answer my question and I'll tell you where Noah's "black" son came from.

Can you tell me the answers, ignore muskeeto since he is avoiding your question.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
tpia@:

what are your ways that you consider pleasing to God.

JOHN 14 VS 15 If you love me, you will obey what I command. <<<<

PROVERBS 16 VS 7 )When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD, he makes even his enemies live at peace with him NOW JOIN THOSE TWO VERSES TOGETHER TPIA wink
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
FXKing2012: Because blacks are the descendant of Ham who saw Noah's unclothedness and was thus cursed by Noah.

Genesis 9:20-27
20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:

21 And he drank of the wine, and was
drunken; and he was uncovered
within his tent.

22 And Ham, the father of Canaan,
saw the unclothedness of his father, and
told his two brethren without.

23 And Shem and Japheth took a
garment, and laid it upon both their
shoulders, and went backward, and
covered the unclothedness of their father;
and their faces were backward, and
they saw not their father's unclothedness.

24 And Noah awoke from his wine,
and knew what his younger son had
done unto him.

25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a
servant of servants shall he be unto
his brethren.

26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD
God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his
servant.

27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he
shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and
Canaan shall be his servant.
WRONG. THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF BLACK PEOPLE. HAMITIC BLACK PEOPLE ARE PHUT ( SOMALIANS ) CUSHITES ( ETHIOPIANS ERRRITREANS ), HAUSAS AND FULANI.

SHEMETIC BLACK PEOPLE ARE WHAT THEY CALL NEGROS. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. THE CURSE OF HAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US. AND SEEING HIS FATHERS unclothedness IS NOT A LITERAL STATEMENT. YOUR FATHERS unclothedness IS HIS WIFE ( LEVITICUS 20 VS 11 ). AND WHAT IS HIS FATHERS WIFE THAT HE SLEPT WITH ?
COLOSSIANS 1 VS 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him <<<< ALL POWERS SEEN AND UNSEEN BELONGS TO GOD.
SO BY HAM JOINING HIMSELF UNTO IDOLS HE WAS UNCOVERING HIS FATHERS WIFE. DOCTRINES ARE REFERED TO AS WOMEN. HIS FATHER, AND THE FATHER OF US ALL IS GOD. AND HOW DID THIS ACTUALLY HAPPEN ? THE FIRST GENTILE EMPIRE ON EARTH WERE THE ANCIENT BABYLONIANS ( ETHIOPIANS ) AND THEY LAID DOWN THE FOUNDATION FOR ALL THE VOODOO AND IDOLS AND CHRISTIANITY RELIGION TRINITY ( SEMIRAMIS TAMUZ AND NIMROD ) AND EASTER HOLIDAY ( ISHTA ) AND CHRISTMAS TREE ( WHICH WAS A DEDICATION TO NIMROD ). BASICALLY EVERY VOODOO AND IDOL YOU SEE ON EARTH TODAY WAS ORIGINATED BY THE ANCIENT BABYLONIANS. THIS IS HOW THEY UNCOVERED THEIR FATHERS unclothedness
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
doubleDx: ^That cannot be it bredda.The curse of Ham is a racist propaganda used in the early 1800s to justify slavery and racism. It has nothing with do with why Africa is in poverty or why our skin color is black. I hate that propaganda with passion!
YOU ARE RIGHT DOUBLEDX. HOWEVER IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE STATE OF SOMALIANS AND ETHIOPIANS AND OTHER HAMITES. WE ARE NOT HAMITES. WE ARE SHEMETIC. WE ARE ISRAELITES. CHECK THE RESPONSE ABOVE.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2013

ALL EARLY CREATIONS WERE ADAMAH. MEANING FORMED FROM THE GROUND. THEY WERE ALL BLACK. AT A POINT IN TIME ON EARTH EVERYONE WAS BLACK. JESUS WAS BLACK, THE JEWS WERE BLACK, LOL. IT IS WHAT IT IS. THERE IS GREATNESS IN BLACKNESS. IT IS HARD TO SEE THAT NOW BECAUSE WE ARE IN HELL ( PSALMS 9 VS 17 ) BUT YOU WILL SEE IT SOON
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
Sam Milla:

the world today?)
HOW DO WE HAVE WHITE YELLOW AND BROWN FROM BLACK ? SEVERAL REASONS
1-THE CURSE OF CAIN WHICH IS LEPROSY OR WHITE SKIN ( BANISHING THE WORST OF THE ISRAELITES TO MT SEIR AND TAKING THEIR MELANIN. MT SEIR IS AN AREA WITH EXTREME CLIMES AND THOSE BANISHED THEIR LIVED IN CAVES. SO THEY NEVER SAY SUNLIGHT FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS. THEY EVENTUALLY CAME OUT AND GOT UPLIFTED AS A NATION IN WHAT IS KNOWN AS THE GREEK AND ROMAN EMPIRE )
2- THE PROVERBIAL SLEEPING OF LOTS TWO DAUGHTERS WITH HIM MEANS A LOT OF THE BLACK PEOPLE ON THE LAND OF SHEM WERE COMMITTING INCESTRY AND THEN ON THAT LANDMASS THE ONES WITH THE CURSE OF CAIN ( NO MELANIN ) LATER RELOCATED THERE TO THE LAND OF EDOM AND THEY INTERMINGLED. THIS IS HOW YOU GET THE CHINESE ( MOABITES ) AND JAPANESE ( AMMONITES ). THATS WHY THEY BOTH LOOK RE-TARDED. THEY ARE PRODUCTS OF INCESTRY AND THE CURSE OF CAIN
3-ISHMAELITES ( ARABS ) ARE A MIXTURE OF THE CURSE OF CAIN AND THE BLACK HEATHENS ON THE LAND OF SHEM. THEY ARE MIXED RACE.
ALSO FACTOR IN DIFFERENT DIETARY HABITS AND DIFFERENT WEATHER ADAPTATION ETC ETC AND THATS HOW YOU GET EVERYONE ON EARTH TODAY FROM BLACK.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by FXKing2012(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
obadiah777: ALL EARLY CREATIONS WERE ADAMAH. MEANING FORMED FROM THE GROUND. THEY WERE ALL BLACK. AT A POINT IN TIME ON EARTH EVERYONE WAS BLACK. JESUS WAS BLACK, THE JEWS WERE BLACK, LOL. IT IS WHAT IT IS. THERE IS GREATNESS IN BLACKNESS. IT IS HARD TO SEE THAT NOW BECAUSE WE ARE IN HELL ( PSALMS 9 VS 17 ) BUT YOU WILL SEE IT SOON
All I can say is you amaze me. Also, you sound like a member of the Black Panther.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by FXKing2012(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
Sam Milla:

Can you tell me the answers, ignore muskeeto since he is avoiding your question.
Adam and Eve were not black and neither were they white. Satisfied!?
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ishilove: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
musKeeto:
I'm cool, darling. Hw's your weekend? U no go church? Pray for me, dear cheesy
It is well with you. smiley
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
obadiah777: ALL EARLY CREATIONS WERE ADAMAH. MEANING FORMED FROM THE GROUND. THEY WERE ALL BLACK. AT A POINT IN TIME ON EARTH EVERYONE WAS BLACK. JESUS WAS BLACK, THE JEWS WERE BLACK, LOL. IT IS WHAT IT IS. THERE IS GREATNESS IN BLACKNESS. IT IS HARD TO SEE THAT NOW BECAUSE WE ARE IN HELL ( PSALMS 9 VS 17 ) BUT YOU WILL SEE IT SOON

Wow, buzugee... shocked undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

(PICTURES)Grand Opening Of Oyedepo’s Largest Auditorium In East & Central Africa / Crowd Laughs Hysterically As Richard Dawkins Flounder With Meaning Of Nothing / I Slept With A Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.