Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Rita Dominic On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rita Dominic On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (14123 Views)

Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine / Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover / Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by miracleoscar(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
She is cute
Re: Rita Dominic On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by jutino(f): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
LesbianBoy: This OLD CARGO should go and get married already..........see her face sef very UGLY THING *spits*
na so person go call ur sister too OLD CARGO and UGLY THING and still spit for her face. idiot like u

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
joeydozzy: The 50 on the magazine, is that her age? cos she ain't far from that

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhaaha. You are mean.
Re: Rita Dominic On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by chiswaggs: 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2013
Baby mama: I wonder how old she claims to be
She should remember that people who went to school with her at Federal Ikot Ekpene still dey around grin
Make she no subtract from the known age

aw old she d
Re: Rita Dominic On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Xfemt(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
no go marry. de form actor 4 magzine. no wori nepa go take light
Re: Rita Dominic On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by BuBBle1(f): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
Baby mama: I wonder how old she claims to be
She should remember that people who went to school with her at Federal Ikot Ekpene still dey around grin
Make she no subtract from the known age
Baby Mama U went to FGC IK,I heard she finished from there buh don't know if it's true that was my alma mata. @ OP,that pic is Sweet so is she, I love her movies with a passion.
Re: Rita Dominic On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Chinom(m): 12:53am On Jan 26, 2013
Those lips of hers make my JT throb. That mouth will do a great job kiss
Re: Rita Dominic On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by born2boink(m): 4:27am On Jan 26, 2013
I have always love this woman to jealousy extent
Re: Rita Dominic On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by blessing2013: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2013
A SEDUCER IS NOT A CHRISTIAN, AND WILL END UP IN HELL...EXCEPT HE/SHE REPENTS
Re: Rita Dominic On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Sweetapple007(f): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2013
tunapawizzy: when will she get married
she's waitig f ur proposal.
Re: Rita Dominic On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by 80million1: 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
tunapawizzy:
*ignored*
*speechless*
noted sir
Re: Rita Dominic On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
Babalawo do reach internet mogbe. Soon dey go dey send spiritual arrow thru mail.
Re: Rita Dominic On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by mitchyy(f): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2013
Xfemt: no go marry. de form actor 4 magzine. no wori nepa go take light
Ermmm, isn't that entirely her business? You can marry her if you're so desperate to see her tie the knots
Re: Rita Dominic On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Mercyu1(f): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
mitchyy:
Ermmm, isn't that entirely her business? You can marry her if you're so desperate to see her tie the knots
Pls tell them.Its high time nairalanders begin 2 mind their business and nt meddle into peoples' private lives.Anyways,i bliv all those making nairaland look like childrens' play ground are little kids that shuld be sucking their mothers' breasts.
Re: Rita Dominic On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Just delightful, friend. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: what do you carry or keep in your hand bags? / Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria / Download Gele Tutorial Video: How To Tie Nigerian (yoruba) Bridal Gele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.