Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Become A Millionaire Without Paying A Kobo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Millionaire Without Paying A Kobo (1292 Views)

Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months / Make At-least Extra 20K Per Month To Your Salary Without Investing A Kobo / Expired: How To Run Seminars/conferences Without Spending A Kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Millionaire Without Paying A Kobo by chaktty: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
gurus in online marketing have made millions of dollars and still making it while most people still believe there is no big money online. Most gurus sell their ideas to make big money and from there, scammers have defraud online users but i believe in credibility and am posting this powerful code machine that would make you rich.
you need to have website or blog of any type with google adsence on it. You already know that you can not click on your ads if you try it, google will kick you out but i have been making big money from clicking my ads in intelligent way.now with my system called ADS CLICK RECIPROCITY,what you will do is to simply make ten click on my ads and i will do it back in return on your web or blog everyday for one month.ten click generate about 5€ and 150€ which is N30 and this is the worst you can make as some single click may cost 20€ and you can bargain for more than ten clicks. If you do this successfully with me then i will send the link of my blog where you can join the 100 circle of blogger where 100 blogger will be clicking on your ads daily for one month and you can make 500,000 naira monthly. This is cool. If you want to begin making money now, just post your full name, email, phone number, 2 go and facebook id but you make sure you have site with google adsence. Share this if you believe in this free offer.reducing poverty with free real program without cost
Re: Become A Millionaire Without Paying A Kobo by ajadek(m): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
chaktty: gurus in online marketing have made millions of dollars and still making it while most people still believe there is no big money online. Most gurus sell their ideas to make big money and from there, scammers have defraud online users but i believe in credibility and am posting this powerful code machine that would make you rich.
you need to have website or blog of any type with google adsence on it. You already know that you can not click on your ads if you try it, google will kick you out but i have been making big money from clicking my ads in intelligent way.now with my system called ADS CLICK RECIPROCITY,what you will do is to simply make ten click on my ads and i will do it back in return on your web or blog everyday for one month.ten click generate about 5€ and 150€ which is N30 and this is the worst you can make as some single click may cost 20€ and you can bargain for more than ten clicks. If you do this successfully with me then i will send the link of my blog where you can join the 100 circle of blogger where 100 blogger will be clicking on your ads daily for one month and you can make 500,000 naira monthly. This is cool. If you want to begin making money now, just post your full name, email, phone number, 2 go and facebook id but you make sure you have site with google adsence. Share this if you believe in this free offer.reducing poverty with free real program without cost
ajadek23@yahoo.com
Re: Become A Millionaire Without Paying A Kobo by chaktty: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
ajadek: ajadek23@yahoo.com
phone number, facebook account and your web address needed
Re: Become A Millionaire Without Paying A Kobo by neksummi(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
chaktty: gurus in online marketing have made millions of dollars and still making it while most people still believe there is no big money online. Most gurus sell their ideas to make big money and from there, scammers have defraud online users but i believe in credibility and am posting this powerful code machine that would make you rich.

This is unethical!
Re: Become A Millionaire Without Paying A Kobo by dokunbam(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
http://getguide..com/

getguideinfo@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/GetGuide/224904257565018

lets see how it works
Re: Become A Millionaire Without Paying A Kobo by Aleshyto(m): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2013
07057878593, 2ascadek@gmail.com, facebook username is aleshyto. I will send my web add cos my domain has xpired and i want to renew it. Pls send ur website so dat i can be clicking 4u.
Re: Become A Millionaire Without Paying A Kobo by endymion: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2013
guys i think you should check dis site, http://jubirev.com/endymion they pay bonus daily.

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For Incorporating An Association, NGO, Club, Foundation Or Church / PUNTERS ONLY!!! VFL (virtual Football League) / I Need Lead Ore And Zinc Ore Ex-lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.