Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

My Ordeal With Konga - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Ordeal With Konga (1292 Views)

Disadvantage Of Online Shopping In Nigeria Especially with Konga / My Unfortunate Shopping Experience With Konga.com - Please Help / My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With Konga by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2013
I have been inundated with adverts about Konga and their online shopping, from the internet to TV.
I decided to try to this online shopping thing after visiting their website.
I placed an order on konga.com on the 12th of November 2013 (Tuesday) consisting of a few items, just to check them out to see what the hoopla was all about. On their website, they say we should allow 3-5 working days for delivery outside Lagos, which is reasonable, given that i work in Port Harcourt.
Till this day, 9 days after, I have not gotten my order.
I have called their hotline(01-4605555) since Monday the 18th of November and each person I spoke to promised to speed up the order. It was only this morning that a fellow who I spoke with informed me that the order was still within their premises and had not been shipped.

This, i feel, is grossly unprofessional and unfair to a customer.
Even if I am the odd exception, I feel this is no way to treat a customer.

This is just my little experience with Konga that will greatly deter me from making online purchases.
Re: My Ordeal With Konga by immortalvoices(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2013
Even as my face get twitch I swear I won't smile nor laugh

Hahahaha won ti gbe e sinu konga awon oni ranu
Re: My Ordeal With Konga by Teminio: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2013
Those guys are not in business, someone close to me had similar experience. In short, the order was never delivered.
Re: My Ordeal With Konga by rabzy01: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
This is serious.

Teminio: Those guys are not in business, someone close to me had similar experience. In short, the order was never delivered.
Re: My Ordeal With Konga by m003: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
if u wanna shop on konga always use the cash on delivery option dat way dy cnt cheat u
Re: My Ordeal With Konga by Trailblazerng(m): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
with all this their advert everywhere, they can't even deliver
Re: My Ordeal With Konga by ShopKonga: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2013
Hi Starboard, , We sincerely apologize on behalf of the entire Konga team for the experience you have had so far.

We are now following you on Nairaland, kindly DM your order number so we can expedite your order.

You are important to us. Thank you.
StarBoard: I have been inundated with adverts about Konga and their online shopping, from the internet to TV.
I decided to try to this online shopping thing after visiting their website.
I placed an order on konga.com on the 12th of November 2013 (Tuesday) consisting of a few items, just to check them out to see what the hoopla was all about. On their website, they say we should allow 3-5 working days for delivery outside Lagos, which is reasonable, given that i work in Port Harcourt.
Till this day, 9 days after, I have not gotten my order.
I have called their hotline(01-4605555) since Monday the 18th of November and each person I spoke to promised to speed up the order. It was only this morning that a fellow who I spoke with informed me that the order was still within their premises and had not been shipped.

This, i feel, is grossly unprofessional and unfair to a customer.
Even if I am the odd exception, I feel this is no way to treat a customer.

This is just my little experience with Konga that will greatly deter me from making online purchases.

(1) (Reply)

New Data Bundle For MTN N ETISALAT / Story Of Olajumoke Orisanuga A Bread Hawker – The Brand Lesson / DriversNg - Contact Us If You Need Forklift Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.