Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. (2964 Views)

PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life / A Set Of Twins Born 11.55pm 31/12/12 And 12.05am 01/01/13 Separately. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by roccio(m): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
SOURCE: http://tundeola..com/2013/01/1true-story-70113-will-remain.html

17/01/13 will remain an unforgettable memory in my life..like every other nights, I went to bed and said goodnight to my Son (22yrs) and my daughter (18yrs) and we all slept.
At about 3:55am on the above date, unknown gunmen broke into our apartments to rob but unfortunately there was nothing they could lay hand on. they asked my son to get up pointing gun @ him and asked my daughter to lie facing the Celine and she did as they told her.

Shockingly they asked my son to have sex with his sister right in front of them and that if they r not impress, He will extend that generosity to His mother (Me) that they are not in the mood for rape..that this the price we will pay else he will be a dead person... A MUST READ!!

He was shocked and after a while He asked them to shoot him that he cannot do it that even if he do it and they leave, that he will take his life in less than a day cos he can't live with such memory. They got angry and one asked the other to shoot him lets go and He randomly shot my son and he fell in the pool of his own blood and they left...

All I knew is that He was alive till we got to the hospital and after several hours of medics on him,
He went into COMA and to this day He hasn't said a word yet just breathing..
I don't want to lose my only Son.. My daughter has been crying since that incidence.
Please pray so that my only son will come back alive for me cos am just a widow and they are what I have always lived for...My Hope is in God Sir

►Drop a word of prayer for this Woman only SON at the comment section

Read More" http://tundeola..com/2013/01/1true-story-70113-will-remain.html
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by greatgod2012(f): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
By His (jesus) stripes, we are healed......your son shall be healed in Jesus name............. Amen.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by Callotthi: 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
I don't believe in 'prayers' o.
Instead of wasting time. . . go and meet the governor of your state to sponsor treatment abroad. kiss
I believe in science, not religion. kiss
All the best.

If the 'God' you serve can make such a thing happen. . . I doubt 'he' is in the mood for prayers TO SAVE YA.
I will NEVER worship or pray to such a 'Chrislamic' God OF MISCHIEF AND MAYHEM! kiss
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by prettyrich(f): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
May His will be done in Jesus name,It is well with him.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
That he is still alive means that God will not let him die!
Wish him quick n speedy recovery!
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by Babineh: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2013
This kain "god" na waya! wink
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by okeymadu(m): 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
May the power that resurrected Jesus from the dead touch the young man and bring him back to life. Amen

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
he will recover in jesus name, amen.
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by radar5(m): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
Don't worry,shock added to it. He shall receive unbelievable healing. You shall not cry.
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by DameGambrosia: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
Any more prayer warriors? wink
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by DaDewdropsNVS: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
cocospice:

kai u tek too much weed ooio

Not at all! wink
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
[quote author=DaDewdropsNVS]

Not at all! wink[/quote

lol, hw u tek knw??
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by saphire12(f): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
Have faith madam..God will keep him nd bring him bk 2 life..He promised us healings in His words..it is well with him IJN
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by Eneze1(f): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
The Almighty God will lay His healing hands on him, he shall not die but live nd declare d works of d Lord.
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by rodeo0070(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
But people are wicked o! To be intimate with his sister and mother? May God reward them with what is equal to their wicked hearts...
As for the family, may God be with you this difficult time. The fact that he survived the gunshot means there is God's hand in it and he will be healed soon...
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
Oh God the merciful, breath life into this young man and make him whole again. Show all onlookers that there is absolutely none like You. Let all that isn't working right in his blood,flesh and bones take a new lease on life. Let only Thy name be praised. Amen.

Also, touch the hearts of the destructive beings.Let them learn to appreciate your creations. Amen.
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by DaDewdropsNVS: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
If this man nor survive this coma with all these prayer warriors. . . e go pain me gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! cheesy
When things like these happen. . . I often wonder how 'clean' the hands of the victims are.
If your hands are clean. . .how can such horrible things happen to you?

Oh! I forgot 'the lord Jesus'! cry

If anything like this happens to moi. . . I must have done something to another.
This 22 year old boy. . . WAS HE IN A CULT?

You never know with these Nigerians!
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by DaDewdropsNVS: 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
cocospice:

hmmmm y mutiple handles. Na so d mods dey ban u?

All NLanders have multiple IDs. . .I just choose to let mine known! cool
It is not a crime to have multiple IDs on NL. . .as long as you use one at a time.
As for ban. . . It is always my pleasure.
As long as I cuss out the MODERATORS AND SUPA MODERATORS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! kiss

I HAVE MANY. . . .SO E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSIS CAN KNOW I AM STILL 'AVAHLAYBOO'! wink
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by EzePromoe: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
This nonsence will never happen to me in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by BukkyDan(f): 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
May God have mercy! It's well
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by danjkad: 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
May Almighty Allah heal him(Amin)
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 26, 2013
The power that healed the woman of issue of blood,fall on him,and save him from the cold hand of death in Jesus name. He shall not die,but live to the Glory of God. Amen.
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by aaliyaSA(f): 7:25am On Jan 26, 2013
As a mother you can be really proud of your son...u have raised a very brave youngg man! Lots of people would have done as told just to live. May The Almighty bring your son back to you grant you and your family strength and patience.
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 26, 2013
If only we shall have faith as small as a mustard seed ,we shall say;let this mountain be removed and Į̸̸̨ƭ shall obey.Now I say oh ‎u though coma seize now and be though removed from this young mans eyes in d mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ.Cos God said ‎u shall be healed and •̸№t transgressed in Jesus name I pray! Į̸̸̨ƭ is well madam
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 26, 2013
DaDewdropsNVS: If this man nor survive this coma with all these prayer warriors. . . e go pain me gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! cheesy
When things like these happen. . . I often wonder how 'clean' the hands of the victims are.
If your hands are clean. . .how can such horrible things happen to you?

Oh! I forgot 'the lord Jesus'! cry

If anything like this happens to moi. . . I must have done something to another.
This 22 year old boy. . . WAS HE IN A CULT?

You never know with these Nigerians!
how easily some pple expose their foolishness in public.even though with hidden identity,‎u will •̸№ doubt feel ur own emptiness and misery after posting such and making urself available for destructive purposes.welldone!

1 Like

Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by Chygirl2: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2013
God is not alseep,he wll not let anything happen to him in jesus name,amen.
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by eagleeye2: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2013
Madam, Have Faith. God is still in the business of doing miracles.
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2013
People are wicked God

All I can say is, even if that ma agemate doesn't live, the mother should know that God's timing is never a bad timing.

Double post and mostly an epistle but I pray it helps. It helped me, so its ma time to share.

When tragedy strikes, it is common for people to ask, “What does this mean?” When we witness some disaster or mass murder, there is a natural feeling that what has happened should not have happened. This innate sense of “wrongness” is a clue to meaning in these events. When we look to find meaning in tragedy, we must have the right perspective. We need to approach the question in a way that allows for a coherent answer, and this is only possible through a Christian worldview. Because God instills meaning into every moment and event in history, through Him we can begin to find meaning in suffering. The nature of this world lends itself to tragic events. Fortunately, God speaks to us, so that we can find not only meaning, but salvation and relief from the sufferings of the world.

When studying physical motion, it is crucial to understand perspective. Speed and acceleration are only meaningful in relation to some other object; this object is the reference point. The way in which the reference point moves affects our perception. The same is true in our sense of right and wrong. For concepts of good, bad, right, wrong, or tragedy to be meaningful, they have to be anchored to a reference point that does not change or move. The only valid reference point for these issues is God. The very fact that we consider a mass murder wrong strongly supports the idea of God as the reference point for our sense of good and evil. Without God, even the events we consider the most tragic are no more meaningful than anything else. We have to understand the nature of this world and our relationship to God in order to draw any meaning at all from the things we see.

God infuses every moment and every event with meaning and gives us confidence that He understands what we are going through. When Jesus instituted communion, He tied the past, present, and future together. 1 Corinthians 11:26 says, “For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup (the present), you proclaim the Lord's death (the past) until He comes (the future).” God’s knowledge of all events means nothing is insignificant to Him. If God knows when a sparrow falls, He certainly knows when we face tragedy (Matthew 10:29-31). In fact, God assured us that we would face trouble in this world (John 16:33) and that He has experienced our struggles personally (Hebrews 2:14-18; Hebrews 4:15).

While we understand that God has sovereign control over all things, it is important to remember that God is not the source of tragedy. The vast majority of human suffering is caused by sin, all too often the sin of other people. For instance, a mass murder is the fault of the murderer disobeying the moral law of God (Exodus 20:13; Romans 1:18-21). When we look to find meaning in such an event, we have to understand why this world is the way it is. The hardship of this world was originally caused by mankind’s sin (Romans 5:12), which is always a matter of choice (1 Corinthians 10:13). While God is perfectly capable of stopping tragedies before they begin, sometimes He chooses not to. While we may not know why, we do know that He is perfect, just, and holy, and so is His will. Also, the suffering we experience in this world does three things. It leads us to seek God, it develops our spiritual strength, and it increases our desire for heaven (Romans 8:18-25; James 1:2-3; Titus 2:13; 1 Peter 1:7).

In the garden of Eden, God spoke to Adam and communicated in clear and direct ways, not in abstract concepts. God speaks to us today in the same way. In some ways, this is the most important meaning to be found in any tragedy. Tragic events demonstrate much of their meaning in the way we react to them. C.S. Lewis said, “God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pains. It is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world.” This does not mean that God causes tragedy, but that He uses our reaction to tragedy to speak to us. Tragic events remind us not only that we live in an imperfect and fallen world, but that there is a God who loves us and wants something better for us than the world has to offer.
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by chichi414: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2013
I wish him quick recovery & the is his striaght
Re: True Life Story:17/01/13 Will Remain An Unforgettable Memory In Her Life. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2013
Healing is thy children's bread, says d word of God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SWEEGG!!! See Late Saudi Arabia's King And His 30 Wives (pic) / How Long Should a Widower Wait Before Remarrying. / Ladies Say Goodbye To Pad And Tampon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.