Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

See How Don Jazzy Changed This Young Boys Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Don Jazzy Changed This Young Boys Life (2103 Views)

How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year / Don Jazzy Changes Random Boys Life (pics) / E.x.p.o.s.e.d ! Details Of How Don Jazzy & D’banj Part Ways + D’banj’s Mother’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Don Jazzy Changed This Young Boys Life by dotcomnamename: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
Don Jazzy And T.O.C. Below is a letter that T.O.C. Wrote, describing his encounter with the Don

First of all; Introduction, na me be TOC. am an upcoming singer student in Bells University lol. When I left my house for EME album launch party at club deuces couple of months back, I didn’t know I was going to meet my break through. We spoke for a bit and he asked me to give him a call so we can continue our discussion some other time. His private number was like a huge asset for me, I crammed it immediately and saved it on my two phones. I kept on calling and sending text messages, so sad no one was picking, no text was replied either. At a stage I lost all hope and continued my Under G striving.

One blessed day I was about to doze off when my phone started vibrating. I almost ignored the call to get back to whoever when I wake up, looking on my phone screen I saw “don jazzy” you needed to have seen how I sat up at once, the sleep flew away like a bird that escaped from her cage. I booked an appointment and came over to his house.
What a wonderful mansion? I said as I stepped into his compound. He asked me to play my works, afterwards he complained I sound like Wizkid and Dammykrane which isn’t far from what D prince, Dr. Sid and Wande are doing. I pleaded to him to give me just 30 seconds to freestyle there and then in his studio, I guess he saw the zeal and desperateness in me “T.O.C am going to give you an amount of money to work with big producers in the industry” like sarz,samklef and j-sleek, he said, for the past 5 years I haven’t been that happy. I didn’t know how exactly to start expressing my feelings, should I kneel down? or lie down?. The joy was just too overwhelming I kept on saying thank you sir! I quickly dropped my account number for him. The next morning. I received an alert from Mavin Records! (don’t worry about the amount What more can I say? Don jazzy is a blessing man am forever grateful boss!
Now I have songs produced by Sarz, Samklef, and some other bad ass producers, one of them is due to drop tomorrow produced by samklef.
twitter @toc_mdmmg

http://www.talkofnaija.com/index.php/news/noticeboard/see-how-don-jazzy-changed-this-young-boys-life/80728

Re: See How Don Jazzy Changed This Young Boys Life by joyli: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
Good for him grin grin
Re: See How Don Jazzy Changed This Young Boys Life by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
He should release his singles asap
Re: See How Don Jazzy Changed This Young Boys Life by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
Make I hear his song 1st before saying something. TOC, just like TLC, ok, we ll get use to the name.
Re: See How Don Jazzy Changed This Young Boys Life by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 26, 2013
Lol. I like the name T.O.C.

Reminds me of T.O.K...Gal You Ah Lead.

1 Like

Re: See How Don Jazzy Changed This Young Boys Life by sdepanace(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2013
Who is fooling who?It is obvious that this dude from Bells University contracted Don Jazzy for publicity and not the money thing. I'm very sure Don Jazzy gave him no dime. He only mentioned his name to promote his new songs. On another note, if Don Jay saw potentials in the dude, he should have produced some beats for him instead of 'paying' him to work with other producers. Now what's my biz in this whole issue? How does it affect my lunch today? My opinion is that no one should take Nlanders as fools. I have spoken!

(1) (Reply)

Who Rock It Best At The 2012 Ghana Movie Awards - Patience Ozorkwor,nadia Buari, / Kelly Rowland Hated Her Dark Skin But Later Embraced It Because Of Beyonces Mom / Shocker! Woman Causing Divorce Between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Wife Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.