Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Shocker! Woman Causing Divorce Between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Wife Exposed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocker! Woman Causing Divorce Between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Wife Exposed (2103 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Wife On Their Wedding Day / Is This The Lady Causing Fight Between Pastor Chris & His Wife? / How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker! Woman Causing Divorce Between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Wife Exposed by lurge(m): 7:13am On Sep 07, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-3DF_MqiMsVE/VArETH2jUTI/AAAAAAABIpc/UpdtAW0yzIQ/s1600/Pastor%2BChris%2Band%2BSinach.jpg[/img]
OMG! This is unbelievable. The Identity Of The Lady Causing Divorce Between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Wife Exposed and I’m sure you’ll be shocked down your spine too.

If reports by naijawhistle.com is true, then I’m sure millions will be disappointed. Find the report here

1 Like

Re: Shocker! Woman Causing Divorce Between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Wife Exposed by Unionised(m): 7:19am On Sep 07, 2014
Gbeborun!!!
Re: Shocker! Woman Causing Divorce Between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Wife Exposed by lurge(m): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2014
Unionised: Gbeborun!!!
lol. Is it bad that I told you? Sorry o.
Re: Shocker! Woman Causing Divorce Between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Wife Exposed by Danhumprey: 8:02am On Sep 07, 2014
Awon blogger,even 5kobo,you won't earn from this bullsh*t! Go get a meaningful life!
Re: Shocker! Woman Causing Divorce Between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Wife Exposed by lurge(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2014
Danhumprey: Awon blogger,even 5kobo,you won't earn from this bullsh*t! Go get a meaningful life!
I see his fans. People who would rather suppress the truth than speak it because you support eveil. tongue undecided shocked
Re: Shocker! Woman Causing Divorce Between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Wife Exposed by Danhumprey: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2014
lurge:
I see his fans. People who would rather suppress the truth than speak it because you support eveil. tongue undecided shocked
Abeg,swerve jor! Na so hungry dey catch you reach?grin
Re: Shocker! Woman Causing Divorce Between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Wife Exposed by yuncka: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2014
lurge:

Abeg drop d gist here, cut d whole link and redirectin stuff abeg....its not helping my MB.
Re: Shocker! Woman Causing Divorce Between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Wife Exposed by thorpido(m): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Op,I hope you are married and if you are not,the time will come when you will.
You've chosen to sell unsubstantiated rumours..........

You'll hear stories when you marry too.
Re: Shocker! Woman Causing Divorce Between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Wife Exposed by Debbyug(f): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
thorpido: Op,I hope you are married and if you are not,the time will come when you will.

and so shall it be....
Re: Shocker! Woman Causing Divorce Between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Wife Exposed by Debbyug(f): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
thorpido: Op,I hope you are married and if you are not,the time will come when you will.

Re: Shocker! Woman Causing Divorce Between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Wife Exposed by kreamidiva(f): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
Debbyug: and so shall it be....

Amen! Amen! Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Skuki Vavavoom Shows Off His Massive Eggplant. / Meet Jidenna : Fast Rising American Music Star Who Is A Nigerian! / Meet An Obsessed Ronaldo Fan Who Spends Thousands To Look Like Him (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.