Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? (5263 Views)

Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / When Super Eagles Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by BANGASOUP1: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2013
you can ban me again and i will open another account,i no even no why una ban me self foolish mod in the sport section
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by mmmustapha(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
Angry
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by otss(m): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
Usually I dont du diz, but coz of U dats tends to b patriotic, patriotism does means U see wrong tins and criticised it. Now my point, ao du U expect super fowl to perform beta, wen our economy, education, agriculture, infrastructure nd oda sector ar performing errors, du our sport wont b an exception? Ofcoz no, so no mata ao super wateva trives they'l fail coz nigeria is failing cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by Rapmic(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] i smh cos ah know its like kim's marriage...it wont last..
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by Ahmedie25(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
I pity those that still watch super eagle's matches, i will rather use that time to play football with my little daughter
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by Wadosky(m): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2013
Wat do u expect wen dey r treated like babies,d president n coach defends dem even wen dey r performing below par,sprayn dem wit dols instead of talkn tough to dem just like abromovich does
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by babybos(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
uzeba: Even nigeria win against ethopia, i just pray we will qualify!! because bukina faso has already qualify with most goal in the group!! Am sure they will sell their match against zambia!! 4uck up!!
Bukina Faso dare not play an accord match with Zambia if they do Zambia wil have 5 points, Bukina faso 4 points,and if Nigeria win against Etiophia, Nigeria have 5 points, Etiophia is yet to qualify, if Nigeria and Zambia win on Tuesday just by 1 goal, Bukina faso is out, so till the final whistle on Tuesday the group is still open
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by babybos(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
uzeba: Even nigeria win against ethopia, i just pray we will qualify!! because bukina faso has already qualify with most goal in the group!! Am sure they will sell their match against zambia!! 4uck up!!
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by catalyst99: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
Wen I truly knew that there will draw the match...infact I am not at ease wen the Super Chicken score because I suddenly believ that they won't trivial at all...
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by babybos(m): 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
Bukina Faso dare not play an accord match with Zambia if they do Zambia wil have 5 points, Bukina faso 4 points,and if Nigeria win against Etiophia, Nigeria have 5 points, Etiophia is yet to qualify, if Nigeria and Zambia win on Tuesday just by 1 goal, Bukina faso is out, so till the final whistle on Tuesday the group is still open
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by clemhova: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
No more passion..
No more entertaining futball
No more long trust passes, skilfull passes like okocha
No more
No more

1 Like

Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by babybos(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by PLANNER212: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
I'll just sit back and wait for their opponent to equalize the goal. So no need to celebrate because, I know what will be the final score.
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by AdeniyiA(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
you mean the super chickens?,
well,i feel like roasting them on a barbecue.
mtsheew!
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by honeypie143: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
Smart jeezy: Nigeria match?i dey crazy?i will never watch their match again...i prefer to dey play with my girlfriend nipples than to dey watch pako useless match.Welcome back home super chicken...

grin
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by cigaricon(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
I let out a loud smelly fart, keep a striaght face and continue watching sad
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by hpk(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
momodub: I cry
cry ke!!! U need prayers ohh!
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by COvo(m): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
ziccoit: I looked up to watch the replay then buried my head back playing FIFA 13.
Correct guy,I prefer playing my career mode in fifa 13 to watchin d eagles.
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by Acecube(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
if they lose n naija win... They are out of afcon. Id est, Ng 5points zambia 5 Bk 4 Et 1
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
I off my boxers and wear it on my head :\
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by Cmiller(m): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
dopeJemi: I dey Lock up Like PadLock

When I know say dem no dey score pass 1goaL
undecided

Me no dy watch d match sef,bt if dm dy play na livescores.com me dy go chck dia scores....
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by johnwizey: 12:00am On Jan 26, 2013
i b anti-super eagles
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 26, 2013
normally when the Super pigeons score, i keep quite, then whenever the 2nd goal comes(if it does), na den i go rejoice, cos i know d 1st goal will get an equalizer so i no go rejoice, no need of wasting my strenght or getting my hope high.Nigerians haaaardly score 2goals in a match.
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 26, 2013
I slide from my room upstair to the road,then run naked on the street to my bus stop,then by the time am back,they have equalized. E pain me gan.

2 Likes

Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by kiyosaki1(m): 4:19am On Jan 26, 2013
y ar u so happy?
babybos: Bukina Faso dare not play an accord match with Zambia if they do Zambia wil have 5 points, Bukina faso 4 points,and if Nigeria win against Etiophia, Nigeria have 5 points, Etiophia is yet to qualify, if Nigeria and Zambia win on Tuesday just by 1 goal, Bukina faso is out, so till the final whistle on Tuesday the group is still open
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by Iffffffy(f): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2013
I smell tribalism, y would all d players be ibo guys, no yoruba. Had it been it was taye taiwo dat played dat penalty, you can guess d rest.
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by DrEngr: 9:16am On Jan 26, 2013
They haven't sir. If b/faso loses to Zambia, and Nigeria wins, then we'll qualify. Kudos to the super eagles.
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by Builder: 9:53am On Jan 26, 2013
when nigeria score, i get ho.rny
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by PLANNER212: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2013
Rapmic: [color=#770077][/color] i smh cos ah know its like kim's marriage...it wont last..
Re: When Super Eagles Score How Do You React? by RioFernandez(m): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2013
Taahhhh! Hw will i celebrate..? Will just keep silent till yhe end of the game..

(1) (2) (Reply)

19 Foreign Coaches Who Have Managed Super Eagles Of Nigeria Previously / Football Trials In Europe / How Can I Register Football A Club/Academy With Lagos State Football Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.