Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? (37846 Views)

AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) / Patience Ozokwor Vs Camilla Mgberekpe: Who Is A Better Actress? / Between Tonto Dike And Ini Edo - Who Shows More Bossom On Nollywood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by nadias877(f): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2013
Mercy johnson is a better actress
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by freecocoa(f): 10:24am On Jan 27, 2013
Rocktation: Mercy is tooo bouncy. She can bounce on a spot, voluptuous-ness and all, over and over, just from asking, "what"? lipsrsealed
As a result, she over-acts.

Ini acts as though she's under duress. Literally eating her words, as she's letting them out, and acts alone, somewhat...never seeming to be part of the plots. Me thinks she under-acts. undecided

God bless you for this post especially the one about mercy.

I'm not a fan of nollywood but mercy sure over acts, haba! everything is taken over the top, the thing dey even vex me sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by Msfavey(f): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2013
Def mercy
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by mdbolaji: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2013
Mercy Johnson is da best...
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by myidols: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2013
Mercy mercy all d way, she is even better than Genevieve in all roles put together, Mercy Johnson is a real artist.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by felixtare(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2013
no need to comment the battle has been won by popular vote
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by sexydiva21(f): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2013
Na iya Purity sure pass oh. Ini isn't bad sha but 4 me na Mercy all d way
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by warrior101: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2013
yuzedo: Blow.Job
and
Hand.Job

..... which one sweet pass?? undecided

Hand.Job!
... If i lie pay Ini for Hand.Job and Messie for Blow.Job. Last last you will choose Ini. A trail will convince you Bruv tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2013
In my opinion, Ini Edo. Mercy Johnson's featured in more productions though, in recent times. I like Ini Edo, because she's so expressive - from a poverty-stricken village girl, to a confident, sophisticated city girl role, she fits in so well, and her face says it all.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by kooto(m): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2013
buchibrand: Two wonderful nollywood stars they are,acting similiar role most times. So who does it better?,in the area of CRYING,SUFFERING,VILAGE/HOUSE GIRL and stuffs like that.
Why do you guys like comparing people? who acts better? who dress better? this is immaturity;every human being is special therefore have a peculiar way of doing things different from others at thesame time achieve the targeted result.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by warrior101: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2013
ItsModella:
If Ini Edo speaks like she has hot yam in her mouth, then I wonder how Tonto Dike talks...like she has hot peppersoup in her mouth..

Or hot cocck dog
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by ecarg(f): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2013
They are all great actresses. They can act stupid, funny, take corporate
roles, housemaids. Loved Ini when she acted with Nkem Awoh.....she was so silly
and Mercy Johnson as a retard with Kenneth Okwonkwo in which she says "Who tounched my pant O?". Sorry can't seem
to remember the names of the movies, but I think Mercy Johnson's was "Dumebih the dumb girl."
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by BabaEto1: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2013
o'boy:
I have not sampled anyone of them but am sure they will both be good on bed,i will chose mercy because of her round bum bum
ok in Acting?oh my God i thought it was in bed

Lol ! Ur name supose be "O'Bad Boy" lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by FlyboyZee: 11:19am On Jan 27, 2013
Khayordhe:

[size=28pt]is it enough 4 me 2 conclude dat u lack d intellectual capacity 2 comprehend wot d guy is trying 2 disseminate?
nd why must u call dat guy a fo.ol
[/size]
And you Mr., there is ample space for anyone and everyone to start his/her own thread. You don't need to 'lack d intellectual capacity 2 comprehend wot d guy is trying 2 disseminate' for you to know that if you don't like the path a thread is trailing, you can actually start your own thread to put it on the path you want.

Mr. Lack Intellectual Capacity, people are speaking their own minds and not yours and FYI, there is absolutely nothing you can do to change their opinions. I hope you roger that?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by damola14(m): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2013
Mercy j sure sure
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by Henzzy(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2013
Plz snd me a mail 2 tell me on hw 2 creat a thread.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by Debby(f): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2013
Both r good but Mercy is a better actress Dan Ini, u need to watch Dumebi. Mercy fits in any part.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by TableLeg(m): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
Both are fu...cking useless!
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by maumau1: 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
mercy johnson is a better actress anyday, if not the best female address niger even has.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by gprincess1(f): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
Redmosquito: *straight face*
Iya Rainbow
lmao!!!way outta point undecided
Redmosquito: *straight face*
Iya Rainbow
lmao!!!way outta point
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by justi4jesu(f): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mercy johnson till I die....besides acting, she is caring and a wonderful person in real. May God bless her and add more talents to what she already has. One love mercy I miss you.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by nairabound: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mercy johnson all the way.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by Orikinla(m): 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mercy Johnson is far better.
Ini Edo is camera conscious and very artificial.

Mercy Johnson would have played the role of "Chioma" better than Genevieve Nnaji in Ijé, the Journey.
When "Anya" (Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde) broke down in court, Genevieve could not even empathize with her sister and was just looking straight when this was a sister that was very close to you and was recalling the traumatic circumstances from the past that later caused her predicament. But I know that the director Chineze Anyaene only used Genevieve for her popularity locally and internationally and to attract millions of her Igbo people and fans in Nigeria and abroad, but yet the movie did not attract millions to the cinemas in Nigeria and abroad and made less than $1 million.

Mercy is an awesome actress and yet to peak before she got married and her husband, a typical Nigerian man is going to dictate to her what roles to play or not to play and that will be adverse to her acting career.

Mercy is yet to act the role that will bring out the best in her as Rita Dominic did in Shattered that won her the African Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role IN 2012.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by gidson02(m): 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mercy Johnson
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
madan: angrywetin be ur own nah? I know you before. Please, mind your own business, aaprokko like you, mtchewwwwwwww.
you're still here? how far with the thread I asked you to create? we need to discuss the more pressing issues you're referring to...anumanu, miss oversabi...mschew!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by lepesyn20(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
Tusky44: I only like their bums. Between the two bums, i just can't choose one. Ini on my right and Mercy on my left. undecided
wu go con dey ontop u? Oooh my mama abi undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by bowei(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
Village/cry/despair comes natural on mercy's role it like her normal self but she lacks Ini poise, that makes Ini village acting rather fake! embarassed
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by Originalsly: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
Afam4eva: Mercy Johnson is a wayyy better actress than Ini EborllGenevieve and Omotola put together. She's as real as they come. No forming in her movies. She'll give it the way the director wants it and very hot at that.
Isn't acting the same as forming?... and if she is that good and better than Genevieve and Omotola why is she not in demand for big budget big screen movies?...why is she not on or not close to their pay scale? ...after all she is younger. I do believe she is a better actress than Ini...who overacts...but they both have a longgg way to go reach Gene's level.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by Temimich: 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mercy Johnson is simply exceptional there's absolutely not a dispute toward her intense enthusiasm while on cam
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by prairie(f): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
its mercy o! To me shez d best actress we have ever had, shez so eclectic and fits into ANY role, jus watch the maidens, dumebi d dirty gal etc u wil almst die of laughter, tchidi chikere is d best director IMO his movies are jus outta dis world tho d video quality is d same
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by mikron(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
mercy
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? by temmysoremekun(f): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
Wow 2 wonderful nollywood actresses but d point is their way of presentation of their scripts is differnt..though most times they act similar roles but their way of acting is different..they are both very very good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / BBNaija: Cindy Makes Move On Elozonam, Diane’s Man / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.