Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Toyota Siena Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Siena Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) (3671 Views)

PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon / Accident Occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening / Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Siena Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) by LailaIkeji1: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
It seems a vehicle, heard it's a Sienna, went over the side on 3rd Mainland Bridge this morning, like 50 mins ago.

The car crashed the barrier and fell into the ocean.

Many onlookers staring down into the lagoon. Lots of cars parked on both sides.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/01/siena-bus-falls-off-3rd-mainland-bridge.html

Re: Toyota Siena Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) by LailaIkeji1: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2013
UPDATE: The vehicle has been recovered and towed to the shore and the victim taken to the hospital
Re: Toyota Siena Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) by taharqa: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
Laila Ikeji: UPDATE: The vehicle has been recovered and towed to the shore
Hope nobody died?
Re: Toyota Siena Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
Not a good one. But see these onlookers starring down into the lagoon.
TDM Activated!
I no fit stare down like that o. Cos of fear of one kolomental make he no toss me down!

1 Like

Re: Toyota Siena Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) by Dreal1247: 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
He will b ok.
Re: Toyota Siena Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 27, 2013
Saw it in the news. The drivers name is Babatunde (can't remember his other name) and he was lucky to have survived and rescued.
@OP it's not the Ocean o! grin . The third mainland bridge crosses the Lagos Lagoon. smiley
Re: Toyota Siena Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 6:19am On Jan 27, 2013
Viewing and taking pictures
Re: Toyota Siena Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2013
OMG!!! D dey nid more docs in d hospital to help save his lyf sumbdy tell me nw
Re: Toyota Siena Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) by gulfer: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2013
cheryluv: OMG!!! D dey nid more docs in d hospital to help save his lyf sumbdy tell me nw
I see you are a newbie here, that accident occured in January and the lone occupant did not die. Does that help

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Bmw. Epic Rice ;d ;d ;d / My Cost Analysis At Radauto Shop / I Need Your Input On Buying An Infinity FX 35 2004 Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.