Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,269 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon (35316 Views)

Car Falls Off Bridge Along Lokoja-Abuja Road, Two Die (Graphic Pics) / Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Toyota Siena Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by 76Naira(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2013
Naija!
See rapid response with canoe.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by ebosed: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

You had FATAL accident na eem you dey here dey post...Abi you take leave from heaven or hell?

Bushboy call himself phcboy must everybody involved die in an accident †o make it qualify as such. Dont distract from my point dont just conclude that the cause of every accident Is careless driving. It can be you tomorrow and you would feel hurt if every one concludes its your carelessness when its not
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Phikom(m): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
God pls save the victim
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by ebosed: 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
Siena:

You had a fatal accident? So are you making this post from the great beyond? Or someone's posting using your account?

Because fatal means
death.

Bushboy call himself toyota siena must everybody involved die in an accident †o make it qualify as such. Dont distract from my point dont just conclude that the cause of every accident Is careless driving. It can be you tomorrow and you would feel hurt if every one concludes its your carelessness when its not
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by jude33084(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
ebosed:

Bushboy call himself phcboy must everybody involved die in an accident †o make it qualify as such. Dont distract from my point dont just conclude that the cause of every accident Is careless driving. It can be you tomorrow and you would feel hurt if every one concludes its your carelessness when its not

Bro i was there, τhis one is 100% over speeding. The road was try because it was immediately after state environmental sanitation. wink
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by emmalezy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2013
Bigflamie: Goodluck Jonathan, why nah, infact i'll vote you out in 2015.
I hope there will be no casualties.

I just pity Nigerians as a whole, how does the matter concern GEJ now. If you fall for gutta una go shout jona

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2013
ebosed:

Bushboy call himself toyota siena must everybody involved die in an accident †o make it qualify as such. Dont distract from my point dont just conclude that the cause of every accident Is careless driving. It can be you tomorrow and you would feel hurt if every one concludes its your carelessness when its not
If only a branded phone that cost as much as 200k or even a lappy above that price is the only source of accessing the internet...

We learn everyday mister and nairaland is a congregation of academicians,professionals and technocrats. Your university can never expose you to this diversity of knowledge. When you are corrected,eat the humble pie and learn.

To the majority, we do take fatal accidents to be a serious one sometimes believing that it cannot produce a survivor yet miraculously it happened that a human was able to walk off the wreckages...

Now apologise to an authority and do that with immediate alacrity
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by ifedun2: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
Lord have mercy!Thank God he survived it.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by ebosed: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
LastApostle:

Not funny and pointless. Won't waste my energy in unproductive chat with U̶̲̥̅̊

If only a branded phone that cost as much as 200k or even a lappy above that price is the only source of accessing the internet...

We learn everyday mister and nairaland is a congregation of academicians,professionals and technocrats. Your university can never expose you to this diversity of knowledge. When you are corrected,eat the humble pie and learn.

To the majority, we do take fatal accidents to be a serious one sometimes believing that it cannot produce a survivor yet miraculously it happened that a human was able to walk off the wreckages...

Now apologise to an authority and do that with immediate alacrity
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Avril83: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ebosed,u should learn to take corrections in good faith. A fatal accident is an accident that no one survived. U do not have to abuse anyone that has corrected you.

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by vislabraye(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
shocked. This looks like a movie script.
The guys could have been on high speed. Certain drivers just like to drive fast for nothing. Its not as if they're formula 1 drivers.
I can't blame anyone yet for the accident. Hope they recover well soon cos Naija is the worst place to get those kind of accidents.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by 5much(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
Thank God for d survivor.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by OVOsainthommie(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
jhydebaba: The car na used gala wrapper
You no get sense man. Is dis a joke?
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by vislabraye(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
Avril83: Last apostle,u should learn to take corrections in good faith. A fatal accident is an accident that no one survived. U do not have to abuse anyone that has corrected you.

Fatal accident is the accident in which someone dies.
It could be that he experienced the accident and at least on persod died. But if no one died, its just an accident.

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
Avril83: Last apostle,u should learn to take corrections in good faith. A fatal accident is an accident that no one survived. U do not have to abuse anyone that has corrected you.
Stop taking weeds
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Avril83: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2013
LastApostle:
Stop taking weeds
. Sorry, I was actually referring to ebosed. He was the one who abused Siena and every other person who corrected him. I've modified d post.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
Lagosians and the spirit of impatience and Spirit of haste. How sad cry
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by binhozie(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
How can a body be rushed to hospital?
Abi Dem dey rush person go mortuary?
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Abaniwol(f): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
it is wel o
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Damselnoni(f): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
eyah hope he/she is okay sha?
in vampire diaries,season three wen steph save matt
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Mehiedu(m): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
God please save your children.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by prettyirene: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
They were three occupant in the car, one died two are still in coma, they are pilots with Arik air, and the one that died just got married in october. So Sad
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
ebosed: Bushboy call himself toyota siena must everybody involved die in an accident †o make it qualify as such.

No, everyone involved musn't die in an accident. But a fatal accident means there was loss of life. You said you had a fatal accident, which means you didn't survive. Yet you're here posting.

Read your post once more, and S-L-O-W-L-Y this time. Including the highlighted portion of your post above, and see if it makes any sense.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2013
ebosed: Bushboy call himself toyota siena must everybody involved die in an accident †o make it qualify as such. Dont distract from my point dont just conclude that the cause of every accident Is careless driving. It can be you tomorrow and you would feel hurt if every one concludes its your carelessness when its not

What has the highlighted section of your post got to do with me? Did I mention anywhere that this accident was as a result of careless driving?

I think you really need to read through the entire thread, and get your facts straight, because you're not making any sense!
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by j4jj: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2013
Something must hv gone wrong somewhere for the vehicle to have plunged into d river! Accidents of such should nt be on 3rd mainland bridge!!! Anyway I jst pray no life is lost
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by binhozie(m): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
Not everyone involved in a fatal aCcident dies haba!
It only means at least one life was lost!
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by simdam500(m): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
Tank God, it not in d middle of d water. Wtf
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by VivyGift(f): 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2013
wonder shall never end,,, nothing wey person no go hear for this world,, God's mercy
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
binhozie: Not everyone involved in a fatal aCcident dies haba!
It only means at least one life was lost!

I agree bro. But that guy was wrong - no one died in the accident he was involved in, else he'd have said so. All he said was this: "must everybody involved die in an accident to make it qualify as such."

From his statement, no one died. smiley
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by lateef2009: 12:07am On Jan 27, 2013
Here is d pic

Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by emyrald91(m): 2:24am On Jan 27, 2013
oyibomoses: the pic i saw look like fisher men trying to cash fish or in a cash fish competition
undecidedundecidedundecided
pls can sm1 xplain wt dis dude is talkin abt bcs even his english sef cary boko haram effect
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy / Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 / Bentley Unveils Its 2019 Continental GT Convertible - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.