Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja (17100 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) / Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by manny4life(m): 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
Well, good luck to them....

On a serious note, this is serious though... Abj of all places
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by templeinyou(m): 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
cyril83: Religion of peace ke?...lemme give a short history of islam, when hagar ran away from her mistress *sarai* then The angel of the LORD found Hagar near a spring in the desert; it was the spring that is beside the road to Shur. And he said, “Hagar, servant of Sarai, where have you come from, and where are you going?” “I’m running away from my mistress Sarai,” she answered.

Then the angel of the LORD told her, “Go back to your mistress and submit to her.” The angel added, “I will so increase your descendants that they will be too numerous to count.” The angel of the LORD also said to her: “You are now with child and you will have a son. You shall name him Ishmael, for the LORD has heard of your misery. He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers....now open ur dictionary and check d meaning of hostility, anywayz save ur stress of looking arnd for a dictionary hostility means act of war and for ur information ishmael was the founding father of this religion.

Ok why not them go to America, France. China Germany and Britain and show them part of their Jihad
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
jude33084: Jonathan said Nigerians are now happy about the "improved standard of life" cheesy cool
he also said we shouldn't panic that terrorists are everywhere. lol
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by MicroBox: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
cyril83: Hmmm ISLAM again?...Anywayz it was *sarah* wife of Abraham who caused all these problems,had it been she had never offered her maid *haggai* to Abraham who later gave birth to a troublesome son *ishmael*,peace would have reigned forever in the whole world
Idiot! Like say he dey dia. If only you even know the story well.
Nonsense human being,no be your fault,i no blame you atall i blame those sect that practice islam in reverse. Else you can never have open that your stinking mouth and pronounce islam.
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by templeinyou(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
jude33084: Jonathan said Nigerians are now happy about the "improved standard of life" cheesy cool

Why do some guys focus on GEJ? he will come and go. Nija remains. pls tell the Jihadists to go to America, China ,France or Germany
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by BetaThings: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2013
cyril83: Religion of peace ke?...lemme give a short history of islam, when hagar ran away from her mistress *sarai* then The angel of the LORD found Hagar near a spring in the desert; it was the spring that is beside the road to Shur. And he said, “Hagar, servant of Sarai, where have you come from, and where are you going?” “I’m running away from my mistress Sarai,” she answered.

Then the angel of the LORD told her, “Go back to your mistress and submit to her.” The angel added, “I will so increase your descendants that they will be too numerous to count.” The angel of the LORD also said to her: “You are now with child and you will have a son. You shall name him Ishmael, for the LORD has heard of your misery. He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers....now open ur dictionary and check d meaning of hostility, anywayz save ur stress of looking arnd for a dictionary hostility means act of war and for ur information ishmael was the founding father of this religion.
You are either a brain transplant surgeon or professor of revisionist history
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hmmmmmm. There's an intelligence report currently on desk on an impeding attack on Abuja because of the involvment in mali and french nationals are more targeted. If you live in Abuja, take neccessary precautions and may God protect us all.
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by dulphines: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
From PH to Abuja, now they want to move them back to PH again. Nigeria is not safe again for these foreign blood suckers. They want to milk our oil dry. Even with the insecurity they are still talking of "Production continues"
It's a shame that Nigeria at this age still depends on these criminals to produce our oil. They are suppose to work for us on contract basis. By now, we should be operators of our assets not this joint venture thrash we have here and there with the Dutch, America, Italy and French wolves in disguise. I'm pissed! #takes a sip of vinegar, and spits out#

2 Likes

Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by cyril83(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
templeinyou:

Ok why not them go to America, France. China Germany and Britain and show them part of their Jihad
haven't you heard of alqueda, where were you during 911 crisis in america? American killed sadam hussein and osama bin laden to relieve them of islamic war...yet alqueda keep coming
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by metti(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2013
grin grin
midetinz: Lagos state has all it takes(safety,strategical,economical and geographical benefit)to be an FCT. Abuja was just a forceful fake politically nurtured but artificial FCT. Abuja is just not ideally,worth an FCT.
Eko o ni baje
Thank you my brother. Eko o ni baje but pay your tax!
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by grafikii: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
Them direct you frustration towards the sect not islam in general or are the Italian Mafia or columbia cartels not Christians
raynold17 :
I fail to see your point, the names you just mentioned now do you see 'Christian sect' dere..
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by grafikii: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
As for you its allowed to score cheap points, you forgot to mention Hitler as a decendant of ishmael and the crusaders
cyril83: Religion of peace ke?.. .lemme give a short history of islam, when hagar ran away from her mistress *sarai* then The angel of the LORD found Hagar near a spring in the desert; it was the spring that is beside the road to Shur. And he said, “Hagar, servant of Sarai, where have you come from, and where are you going?” “I’m running away from my mistress Sarai,” she answered.

Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2013
Count down to 2015,Nigeria adieu.
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
gboss4sure: Hmmmmmm. There's an intelligence report currently on desk on an impeding attack on Abuja because of the involvment in mali and french nationals are more targeted. If you live in Abuja, take neccessary precautions and may God protect us all.
pay attention to this post rather than argue about Islam.
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by Omen100(m): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
Signs of the endtimewink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by Truckpusher(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
J12: And Nae just moved their staff to Abuja from ph. What an irony
They did that after our SW brothers with their usual propaganda influenced them to relocate all deep offshore assets from PHC to lagos and Abuja all in the name of militancy...i guess they'll relocate to Kano grin grin grin
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by lifesabeach: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
Sad. Wrecking the country's image. Foreigners are afraid to invest or even to visit Nigeria. When will the madness stop? sad
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by talktimi(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
Sad security situation, very sad indeed. But I dey laugh all these Lagos fanatics dem Buahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahha grin no be only move to lagos why not ogun or ondo or even anambra but no it has to be lagos, the other 35 states in Nigeria are cess pits that should be extinguished.
For your information oil companies have a deadline to relocate back to their state of operations in the niger delta.

2 Likes

Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by nitrogen(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2013
talktimi: Sad security situation, very sad indeed. But I dey laugh all these Lagos fanatics dem Buahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahha grin no be only move to lagos why not ogun or ondo or even anambra but no it has to be lagos, the other 35 states in Nigeria are cess pits that should be extinguished.
For your information oil companies have a deadline to relocate back to their state of operations in the niger delta.

What is this? Next time, please be coherent.
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by adonisgold: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
phaya: Is that the point?? Geez!!! Are u guys that dumb to see what's happening here? NIGERIA is no longer a safe place for anyone! All the company that's 'pose to invest here are afraid!! Until all companies relocate to outside NIGERIA then u guys will know its a serious matter. We have bad image already to the outside communities!

You are stating the obvious madame.
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by ektbear: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hehehehe
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by logica(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
eyzeberg: . strategilly, you dont locate your capital in a coastal city. its makes her a easy target in case of external aggression.
Hmm. How come DC is coastal? Must be Americans don't know much about strategy.

You actually think an enemy capable of striking in Lagos cannot strike in Abuja?
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by boron10(m): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
Different terrorist groups continue to emerge. As hand don dey catch Boko haram, they had to change their name, Nigeria will pull through by God's grace.

For all those Ghanaians who are always mocking Nigeria for her security challenges, one thing is certain, once Nigeria become totally unsafe for these groups, they will have to look for another abode. I'm sure No african country is immune to terrorists. Not even the great South Africa

1 Like

Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by guyosict(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
alj harem:

Where did you get that from ?

It seems like you are very ignorant. No point posting if you have not done you homework.

P/s. Can u tel mi any were in lagos state dat hv crude oil,I think u are d one dat is ignorant here.
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by logica(m): 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2013
guyosic t:

P/s. Can u tel mi any were in lagos state dat hv crude oil,I think u are d one dat is ignorant here.

Hahaha...that's why I love Nigerians...the more ignorant they are, the more they are likely to call you ignorant.
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by BetaThings: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2013
cyril83: haven't you heard of alqueda, where were you during 911 crisis in america? American killed sadam hussein and osama bin laden to relieve them of islamic war...yet alqueda keep coming
Ok let them move to the SE then.
It is very very safe there
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by logica(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
BetaThings:
Ok let them move to the SE then.
It is very very safe there
LMAO...for them to be kidnapped and their corpses surface floating face down in the river?
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
Napolitano: Northern Nigeria better get ready to deal with economic woes as a result of the insecurity there. Right now they are the least-yielding states financially in Nigeria and things can only get worse for them. The sooner the Northerners realise that this is their problem and deal with it, the better for them. The FG cannot handle the entire insecurity problem for them.

^^^ Hmm! All this one you're talking na dogo turenchi. It's not like the north is a different country you know?.....we're all in this shi/t together i'm afraid.

When the world hears of mayhem and strife in Nigeria, it doesn't register to them that it's happening mainly in the north and that the south is relatively safe. Also, if the economy of the north is affected, that will affect you down in the south just as much, since less money would be available monthly to share in Abuja; no matter the amount of bombings and katakata that erupts, Kano state (for instance) will still get it's percentage share from the federation account for the state and local gov'ts.....maybe its IGR would be affected, but quite a number of states in Nigeria would say 'IGR?....what's that grin?', since federal allocation is all they know; this boko insecurity may even work out better for some of these states b'cos with most of the populace having fled their states, and the income they receive monthly remaining more or less the same, they'd be swimming in dough and have much more to waste and steal since there's hardly anyone to hold them to account and most of their populace are 'ignorant'.

Also, factor in the need for the federal gov't to spend more on security and special intervention schemes in the north to address the economic downturn there; this in turn will leave less money for the monthly sharefest.

1 Like

Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by asha80(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^ Hmm! All this one you're talking na dogo turenchi. It's not like the north is a different country you know?.....we're all in this shi/t together i'm afraid.

When the world hears of mayhem and strife in Nigeria, it doesn't register to them that it's happening mainly in the north and that the south is relatively safe. Also, if the economy of the north is affected, that will affect you down in the south just as much, since less money would be available monthly to share in Abuja; no matter the amount of bombings and katakata that erupts, Kano state (for instance) will still get it's percentage share from the federation account for the state and local gov'ts.....maybe its IGR would be affected, but quite a number of states in Nigeria would say 'IGR?....what's that grin?', since federal allocation is all they know; this boko insecurity may even work out better for some of these states b'cos with most of the populace having fled their states, and the income they receive monthly remaining more or less the same, they'd be swimming in dough and have much more to waste and steal since there's hardly anyone to hold them to account and most of their populace are 'ignorant'.

Also, factor in the need for the federal gov't to spend more on security and special intervention schemes in the north to address the economic downturn there; this in turn will leave less money for the monthly sharefest.

danm true talk.
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
logica: LMAO...for them to be kidnapped and their corpses surface floating face down in the river?

^^^Are you saying that's what happened to the bodies found last week in a stream in Anambra state?
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by calcal: 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
Abuja suppose to be FG base and not business base. presently, they can conduct their business in Paris and let the negas drill the oil.
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by Symphony007: 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2013
Apparently this frenchise are'nt learning from their counterpart oil companies who have moved to port harcourt. There is better security, low tax rate, better access to their facilities and host communities. LNG has moved, and others are following suit and it's prooving to be most productive!! But the idea that the capital is now unsafe is really troubling. The capital of any nation should be it's most secure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP / Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. / Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.