Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja (17104 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) / Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by Decryptor(m): 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
guyosic t:

P/s. Can u tel mi any were in lagos state dat hv crude oil,I think u are d one dat is ignorant here.

I think the Oil he is refering to is the one you can find in Iya Ade's pot of ewedu soup in a local buka. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by IYANGBALI: 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
cyril83: Hmmm ISLAM again?...Anywayz it was *sarah* wife of Abraham who caused all these problems,had it been she had never offered her maid *haggai* to Abraham who later gave birth to a troublesome son *ishmael*,peace would have reigned forever in the whole world
abeg no kill me with laff o
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by BetaThings: 12:01am On Jan 27, 2013
cyril83: Hmmm ISLAM again?...Anywayz it was *sarah* wife of Abraham who caused all these problems,had it been she had never offered her maid *haggai* to Abraham who later gave birth to a troublesome son *ishmael*,peace would have reigned forever in the whole world

Now explain her role in WWI and WWII
Japan and China are close to firing weapons at each other now - explain the Sarah angle to it too
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by aljharem(m): 12:16am On Jan 27, 2013
guyosic t:

P/s. Can u tel mi any were in lagos state dat hv crude oil,I think u are d one dat is ignorant here.

Exactly, You think I am ignorant, I know both kettykin and You are ignorant.

As an Indigene of Lagos I have made several post, topic and blogs on Lagos and Crude oil so go find out. Infact currently, in Badagry, Festac, Makoko etc

Chevorn and Folawuyo have equity currently

Oil just bought an Oil block as well.

Now I am talking of Muiltnationals of WHICH IT IS SPECIFIED THAT ONLY ONE COMPANY CAN DRILL AT A TIME.

We also have Aje gas.

Other fields are the Jubilee and Tweneboa fields. Benin basing, Badagry creeks, Takwa bay and co

So my brother just because Lagosians (Yorubas) don't shout Oil this Oil that does not mean they do not have.
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by aljharem(m): 12:16am On Jan 27, 2013
Decryptor: I think the Oil he is refering to is the one you can find in Iya Ade's pot of ewedu soup in a local buka. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by seunny4lif(m): 12:32am On Jan 27, 2013
What?USA,LIBYA,TUINSIA,MORROCCO,SENEGAL WHERE DEM CAPITAL DEY,NA MOON?
eyzeberg: . strategilly, you dont locate your capital in a coastal city. its makes her a easy target in case of external aggression.
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 27, 2013
phaya: Is that the point?? Geez!!! Are u guys that dumb to see what's happening here? NIGERIA is no longer a safe place for anyone! All the company that's 'pose to invest here are afraid!! Until all companies relocate to outside NIGERIA then u guys will know its a serious matter. We have bad image already to the outside communities!

They are only relocating expatriates because they are high to targets of islamic militants.Perhaps no one is doubting the insecurity in Nigeria but the western companies won't pull out because they are always in need of oil !

They can only divest and put Nigerians in charge to run things on their behalf just the way they put their stooges as presidents to run their former colonies in Africa.
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by code9(m): 12:56am On Jan 27, 2013
What is wrong in employing Nigerians and training them to handle the production process? must dey bring those long nosed expatriates here to come and add to our already congested country? Abeg make una kidnap everyone of them grin
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by logica(m): 1:47am On Jan 27, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Are you saying that's what happened to the bodies found last week in a stream in Anambra state?
Most likely.
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by Ilekokonit: 2:19am On Jan 27, 2013
Ansaru a.k.a. Jama'atu Ansarul Musilimina Fi Biladis Sudan, which roughly translates as "Vanguards for the Protection of Muslims in Black Africa".

The group, thought to be a breakaway from better known Islamist sect Boko Haram, has risen to greater prominence in recent weeks.

Are the Real Muslims going to sit back and watch these faceless terrorists damage Islam's reputation which Osama Bin Laden started

The same Osama Bin Laden who tells Al Qaeda recruits not to pity their own lives talk less of the lives of those they will kill by their suicide bombings YET Osama Bin Laden (though he had a gun with him when killed) did not commit the same suicide he urged young people to commit.

On another note, Saddam Hussein and Gaddaffi also had loaded guns with them when captured but failed to use it on themselves even though their followers were willing to take a bullet for them.

2 Likes

Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:24am On Jan 27, 2013
logica: Most likely.

^^^But you made your previous statement as if you were certain, and going by your moniker logical, i assumed you were fully aware of the facts b/4 posting such a comment......now you say 'most likely'. Care to share the reason for your 'assuming' they were kidnapped and murdered (going by your assumption, i presume some ransome was paid on the head of each victim b/4 they were murdered)?
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by AjCityOne: 5:45am On Jan 27, 2013
kettykin:

why not the oil companies move their staff to Niger Delta what will they be doing in lagos since lagos has no oil
I wondered where kidnaping originated from in Nigeria? I will let you take a moment to think about it.
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by obi2012: 5:48am On Jan 27, 2013
My guy, I support u but u know say our government is the source of our problems.. Even if oyibo people no dey here, a handful of people at the top wont let the wealth get to the bottom

dulphines: From PH to Abuja, now they want to move them back to PH again. Nigeria is not safe again for these foreign blood suckers. They want to milk our oil dry. Even with the insecurity they are still talking of "Production continues"
It's a shame that Nigeria at this age still depends on these criminals to produce our oil. They are suppose to work for us on contract basis. By now, we should be operators of our assets not this joint venture thrash we have here and there with the Dutch, America, Italy and French wolves in disguise. I'm pissed! #takes a sip of vinegar, and spits out#
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by Alajiki(m): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2013
Read what you just posted and see how i*d*i*o*t*i*c you sound. If you're aggrieved about God's programmes, why don't you hug transformer or plunge into lagoon and die a miserable death. The world won't mourn you.
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by flexyonline: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2013
alj harem:

Exactly, You think I am ignorant, I know both kettykin and You are ignorant.

As an Indigene of Lagos I have made several post, topic and blogs on Lagos and Crude oil so go find out. Infact currently, in Badagry, Festac, Makoko etc

Chevorn and Folawuyo have equity currently

Oil just bought an Oil block as well.

Now I am talking of Muiltnationals of WHICH IT IS SPECIFIED THAT ONLY ONE COMPANY CAN DRILL AT A TIME.

We also have Aje gas.

Other fields are the Jubilee and Tweneboa fields. Benin basing, Badagry creeks, Takwa bay and co

So my brother just because Lagosians (Yorubas) don't shout Oil this Oil that does not mean they do not have.

Fallacy of hasty generalization! Of all you wrote, the only true thing is that there is a gas condensate field offshore Lagos called Aje. But no, Chevron is no longer in the project because it is uneconomic for them and they've relinquished their stake.. There is no known oil discovery anywhere else in Lagos either onshore or offshore. The jubilee and Tweneboa fields are in Ghana! Those are the new fields in Ghana that make them an oil producing country today. All those Takwa bay, badagry creek you are talking about, maybe you will be the first to go and drill there because no one else has. Not even 2D seismic data has been acquired. I know the source of what you wrote, it's a newspaper publication from last month. That journalist is as ignorant as you are. I wonder who his editor is? Might be that the editor is even more ignorant. I'll recommend Africa Oil and Gas Report (www.africaoilandgasreport.com) for those of you who want technically sound oil industry reporting. The publisher is a consummate experienced professional who is also a journalist. Not those ones who interchangeably use oil field and oil well and don't even know the difference.

3 Likes

Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by 1oracle(m): 9:59am On Jan 27, 2013
No thanks to the so called religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by londoner: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2013
I think its too far a claim to say that Abuja is unsafe because of a few worrying incidents.

It is the French military action in Mali that has resulted in them (Total) becoming target.

Even after the French oversaw the loss of Bakassi to Cameroon, when were they targeted?

1 Like

Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by 76Naira(m): 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
flexyonline:

Fallacy of hasty generalization! Of all you wrote, the only true thing is that there is a gas condensate field offshore Lagos called Aje. But no, Chevron is no longer in the project because it is uneconomic for them and they've relinquished their stake.. There is no known oil discovery anywhere else in Lagos either onshore or offshore. The jubilee and Tweneboa fields are in Ghana! Those are the new fields in Ghana that make them an oil producing country today. All those Takwa bay, badagry creek you are talking about, maybe you will be the first to go and drill there because no one else has. Not even 2D seismic data has been acquired. I know the source of what you wrote, it's a newspaper publication from last month. That journalist is as ignorant as you are. I wonder who his editor is? Might be that the editor is even more ignorant. I'll recommend Africa Oil and Gas Report (www.africaoilandgasreport.com) for those of you who want technically sound oil industry reporting. The publisher is a consummate experienced professional who is also a journalist. Not those ones who interchangeably use oil field and oil well and don't even know the difference.

Thanks brother!
I was taken aback when I read Jubilee being listed as a Lagos asset. I even worked on data from that field. Ha! Nigerians!
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by logica(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^But you made your previous statement as if you were certain, and going by your moniker logical, i assumed you were fully aware of the facts b/4 posting such a comment......now you say 'most likely'. Care to share the reason for your 'assuming' they were kidnapped and murdered (going by your assumption, i presume some ransome was paid on the head of each victim b/4 they were murdered)?
What is logical, and which might miss you for obvious reasons is, I cannot be certain on a matter that I did not witness. Except you wish to claim I was a witness? ANY sensible person can figure anything I say on the matter is subjective; a matter of opinion.

What is indeed certain though is, if that number of corpses can suddenly turn up at the same time without a soul able to tell with certainty how they came about, then the SE cannot be a very safe place to live.
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by chiswaggs: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
so dey'll move dier expatriates out of Abuja and leave the Nigerians there. The insult has gotten really bad.
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by talktimi(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
nitrogen:

What is this? Next time, please be coherent.
its not my fault you're a retard, pls get someone to explain my comment SLOWLY to you cuz I no get your time
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by nitrogen(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
talktimi: its not my fault you're a retard, pls get someone to explain my comment SLOWLY to you cuz I no get your time

grin grin grin grin e pain am well well.

Btw, I still maintain my stand, 'pls be coherent next time'.

Thank you.
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by talktimi(m): 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
I just found out nairaland converts the word r*e/tar-d to slowpoke.... Silly mods
Re: Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 28, 2013
midetinz: Lagos state has all it takes(safety,strategical,economical and geographical benefit)to be an FCT. Abuja was just a forceful fake politically nurtured but artificial FCT. Abuja is just not ideally,worth an FCT.
Eko o ni baje
yes na y u no go talk eko ni baje, its because of the likes of you that Nigeria's capital was moved to a neutral ground.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNHCR Urges Suspension Of Returns To Nigeria From Niger / APC Has No Business Presenting Candidate In Rivers - Governor Wike / 2023: Senators Scheming For Governorship Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.