Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons (3469 Views)

Chad Intercepts ISIS Weapons Going To Boko Haram / Iran Vow To Destroy Nigeria Soon. Oh My God: Check Screen Shot / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by confusion247(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

And a supposedly nuclear-capable Mend doesn't sound like terrorist to you ? Are you guys this dumb ?
A nuclear MEND are freedom fighters, they are fighting against injustice and oppression, environmental degradation and pollution. Can you kindly state what boko haram or alqeada is fighting for.

Are you guys this dumb?
No we are not dumb, we just want you to embrace reality, which means not to underestimate the power of freedom fighters who has free access to crude oil.
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by Bawss1(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
Can you people stop indulging these clowns. Nuclear-capable MEND my foot
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by confusion247(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Nigeria is almost a century old in this entrapment and you guys are still bitching ? No wonder you keep crying about marginalization every now and then cuz of misplaced priority.
Too bad that you are the only one living in the dream world. Every tribe in Fake Nigeria is crying of one form of marginalization or the other. Fake Nigeria have lasted a century of constant crisis filled with ethnic and tribal hatred, divided between ethnic and religious lines. The worst part of it all is , there is no end in sight to all this numerous problems which have denied Nigerians peace and progress. Have ever heard of One Ghana, One South Africa One USA etc? What you hear constantly is ONE NIGERIA. Wake up before it's too late.
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by bamuhanya: 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
LWKMD this is some hardcore kai-kai gist. You think nuclear weapon na Ak47. I dey laugh. Somebody dey vex say them jail em brother o! Anyway don't say Nigeria,say ND, south -south etc. Keyword all gragra for naija is area wise. If you operate beyond your crip, you simply dey ask to die o! So MEND abi whatever keep it to your zone o! If you like add SE to it atleast una be cousins.Nuke it or bombin or shoot it.Na you sabi! Nonsense...lol Nuclear indeed, see what daft minds spew!
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
bamu_hanya: LWKMD this is some hardcore kai-kai gist. You think nuclear weapon na Ak47. I dey laugh. Somebody dey vex say them jail em brother o! Anyway don't say Nigeria,say ND, south -south etc. Keyword all gragra for naija is area wise. If you operate beyond your crip, you simply dey ask to die o! So MEND abi whatever keep it to your zone o! If you like add SE to it atleast una be cousins.Nuke it or bombin or shoot it.Na you sabi! Nonsense...lol Nuclear indeed, see what daft minds spew!
Lmao

I doubt if the ibos would want to be dragged into this kind of imbroligo considering the fact that they have seen war and got whupped.fuckit,those guys lost millions of their kinsmen as collateral damage.thanks to a spoilt brat called oju-iku for that anyways.
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by ektbear: 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
Impotent threat, for several reasons. The most obvious is that setting off a nuclear weapon anywhere in Nigeria potentially will damage other parts of it...including the ND
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by 1oracle(m): 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Lmao

I doubt if the ibos would want to be dragged into this kind of imbroligo considering the fact that they have seen war and got whupped.fuckit,those guys lost millions of their kinsmen as collateral damage.thanks to a spoilt brat called oju-iku for that anyways.
Are you not ashamed that after killing over 3 million people, you have a failed country to show for it. Soon you and your tribe will come face to face with reality. Gowon have turned to a prayer warrior when the fulani herdsmen came calling, Awolowo committed suicide when the hausa/fulani oligarchy turned their attention towards his direction. Abiola, Kudirat, dele giwa, saro wiwa, are rejoicing in their respective graves today because hausa/fulani oligarchy passed their message of good will to them. One Nigeria will never work. Igbos are not COWARDS and always remember, ON ABURI WE STAND. Nigeria will never know peace nor progress until justice is done.

1 Like

Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by dayokanu(m): 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
^^ Ibos might not be cowards but surely Ojuku was one
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
1oracle:
Are you not ashamed that after killing over 3 million people, you have a failed country to show for it. Soon you and your tribe will come face to face with reality. Gowon have turned to a prayer warrior when the fulani herdsmen came calling, Awolowo committed suicide when the hausa/fulani oligarchy turned their attention towards his direction. Abiola, Kudirat, dele giwa, saro wiwa, are rejoicing in their respective graves today because hausa/fulani oligarchy passed their message of good will to them. One Nigeria will never work. Igbos are not COWARDS and always remember, ON ABURI WE STAND. Nigeria will never know peace nor progress until justice is done.

You guys keep repeating the same line every now and then but one thing is real ------------Nigeria kicked your asss big time and as per the collateral damage,blame oju-iku for it.
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by seunny4lif(m): 12:10am On Jan 27, 2013
THANK YOU,NOW MAKE I CALL MY MAMA AND BROTHERS,SAY MEND DON LAND WITH CHEMICAL WEAPON OF MASS KILLING BECOS MY HOUSE NO FAR FROM ND REGION...CALLING NOW BUT ......WAIT OOOH..NUCLEAR WEAPON??PERSON DON SEE FOR NIGERIA OOOOOO WITH LAFFFFFFFF...
Omen100: Ok, I nor use anything take play 4 the one wey dey ground so, 2moro morning, I am moving my mother first thing from Sapele to lagos with my sisters, elder & younger brothers & nephews to lagos, from where we will move to Accra, from where we all live happy ever after. wink
Re: MEND Vows To Destroy Nigeria With Nuclear Weapons by OAM4J: 1:11am On Jan 27, 2013

(1) (2) (3)

Breaking News !! Patience Jonathan Sacked From Being Africa First Lady President / My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu / Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.