Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu (3470 Views)

Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Governor Shettima Eats With Fulani Herdsmen. See Reactions (Photos) / Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 28, 2016
I am very angry about current situation in this country. On Monday evening we came to umuchigbo in enugu to finish up the estate we started Some years back. There is tension here, every one is afraid even the local community people.fulani heardsmen moving around with some dangerous weapons(arrow, sharp sawed, guns even with military in checking points but nothing is been done about it.we are very angry with the current situation at hand, we want to launch an attack but we are still having a great division among ourselves .am from enugu but we all came from aba. The military presence is giving them some confidence, this is very bad

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by Massdamm(m): 6:19am On Apr 28, 2016
No qualms God z wit u..
Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by 2cato: 6:20am On Apr 28, 2016
Let the defenders of fulani catch you
Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 28, 2016
There was no attack in umuchigbo as reported by daily trust , follow the live updates and get updated

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by Karm16: 6:23am On Apr 28, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
I am very angry about current situation in this country. On Monday evening we came to umuchigbo in enugu to finish up the estate we started Some years back. There is tension here, every one is afraid even the local community people.fulani heardsmen moving around with some dangerous weapons(arrow, sharp sawed, guns even with military in checking points but nothing is been done about it.we are very angry with the current situation at hand, we want to launch an attack but we are still having a great division among ourselves .am from enugu but we all came from aba. The military presence is giving them some confidence, this is very bad

A whole community is afraid? Even the young able ipod men?
What happened to the weapons Nnamdi Kanu had hidden for the war against Nigeria?
Una dey fear Fulani, but what happens when you have to face Nigeria?
Do they have Ivory Coast visa? They can hide there for now.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by otukpo(f): 6:23am On Apr 28, 2016
Bros, you people do something fast to defend yourselves.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by mightyhazell: 6:24am On Apr 28, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
u mean the herdsmen are moving around as tho nothing happened?

And did u say they bearing weapons?

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by junketer(m): 6:24am On Apr 28, 2016
I bet u buhari sent the military there to make sure no fulani person is harmed.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by UnclePati: 6:28am On Apr 28, 2016
May your village b next..
Please show them your apc card wen they come for your ur head

Karm16:

What happened to the weapons Nnamdi Kanu had hidden for the war against Nigeria?

24 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by rusher14: 6:29am On Apr 28, 2016
Buhari should have sent the Boys Scouts.
Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by Karm16: 6:33am On Apr 28, 2016
UnclePati:
May your village b next..
Please show them your apc card wen they come for your ur head

Noise. That's what agatu people told una when y'all were mocking them sha.

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by DaBullIT(m): 6:48am On Apr 28, 2016
Nice fiction writing

You try grin

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2016
All schools closed early yesterday, the dried up in the town but the are here in the villages with dangerous weapon
mightyhazell:
u mean the herdsmen are moving around as tho nothing happened?

And did u say they bearing weapons?
Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 28, 2016
We are on our way now to the site, ready to attack , we are actually monitoring every of there movement

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 28, 2016
Situation is very calm in the town , every one is going there normal business
Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by wadetaw202: 7:42am On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

When next you are reading,you should read with some sense and stop being blinded like a tribal bigot.

I am a Yoruba, it I Dont support the meaningless tribal nonsense you people are promoting here.

The op wrote that military presence is protecting these Fulani peeps, didn't you read that?! angry

14 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by Dmanlex(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2016
This can't happen in Anambra becos d Anambarians will fight back to d core.. Enugu indigenes are scared and weak that's why they re been over shadow.. make I hear say cow chop Mazi Okafor crop at Aguleri they will see fire nd brine stone
Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by Clerverley2(m): 8:11am On Apr 28, 2016
Dmanlex:
This can't happen in Anambra becos d Anambarians will fight back to d core.. Enugu indigenes are scared and weak that's why they re been over shadow.. make I hear say cow chop Mazi Okafor crop at Aguleri they will see fire nd brine stone
So what has Kogi people been doing in Aguleri?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by iyb(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2016
Chai lies of the highest Order everything bad that happens now igbos will blame fulani even kidnapping their occupation since time immemorial will be blamed on fulani.
Fulani Don suffer

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by Oliviaxx(f): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2016
Dmanlex:

Oh please! You ppl shud stop this stupid bragging game already angry. If it was anambra, if it was enugu, if it was abia. Be careful what u wish for.Coz soon dey'll come and nothing will happen undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by Qelvin(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2016
What this senseless foolanis don't realize is that they are fast becoming endangered species, it won't be long before the noose tightens on them as their excesses are already making even the most ardent proponents of One Nigeria rethink that mantra..they are making the job easy for those planning and waiting for the right time to escalate a major crisis that will finally break this country into pieces for good...a smart secessionist movement or leader had better capitalize on this opportunity to sensitize this cesspit of a country for its final dissolution...maybe the Fulani menace is a blessing in disguise...
Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by Kingspin(m): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

There was a country. Even the devil should give you sense.
Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by tunjijones(m): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2016
wadetaw202:

When next you are reading,you should read with some sense and stop being blinded like a tribal bigot.

I am a Yoruba, it I Dont support the meaningless tribal nonsense you people are promoting here.

The op wrote that military presence is protecting these Fulani peeps, didn't you read that?! angry

No offense bro... but do you remember when yorubas and hausas clashed in Mile 12... the ibos were here calling the yorubas different names (two wrongs don't make a right though)

7 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by shugaboy6102(m): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2016
Whenever any of you makes any tribal statement u are worse than faeces.tribalism the bane of Nigeria's progress.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by Ajewealth123(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2016
HKCOMPANY:
We are on our way now to the site, ready to attack , we are actually monitoring every of there movement
you people should stop creating unrest everywhere! And some foolish people will actually believe this? How cqn some few herdsmen be brandishing weapons in the host community? Why not show us prove with pictures?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by Rolings: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

grin grin grin grin grin
Bros you wicked oooo see finishing for IPOD miscreants
Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by MirabelArode(f): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

As usual yorubas hailing their fulani masters and begging SESS for unity at the same time. cheesy grin
Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Well that is the case here, fulani's walk with sharp long sawed .we meet soildiers at community school but the didnt stop us
Ajewealth123:
you people should stop creating unrest everywhere! And some foolish people will actually believe this? How cqn some few herdsmen be brandishing weapons in the host community? Why not show us prove with pictures?
Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by adconline(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

You are talking about Naija that's brought to its knees by rag-tag Boko Haram.. Naija is going around crying for intl assistance to help it defeat BH. It's Naija that needs to be afraid!
Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Came back from site by 18:45 , the villages was very calm , soldiers and police men where on checking point, we saw cow's but we didn't see any one
Re: My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
When we are coming back we hear Some noises coming from the big forest , oboy come see men on the run.we saw this big cow coming out of the bush, this cow behaves like a human being after some few minutes the cow went back in side the bush and we go our way.this place is abakpa nike , moving towards emene liberty estate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Gets UK Order For Scent Leaf Export / The Interpretation Of The Laws Of Nigeria Supports Buhari. Pics / Another Rape & Murder Case In Abuja, Warning : Graphics Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.