Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Share Your Worst Eating-out Experience - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Share Your Worst Eating-out Experience (9125 Views)

Is Eating Out Cheaper Than Cooking At Home? / Your Worst Food Combination / Is Eating Out Alone A Social Taboo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Share Your Worst Eating-out Experience by Piyke: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
bukkylois: Remember my uni days...there was dis restaurant opposite d school gate..went there to have lunch. Was eating my jellof rice wen I saw one of the girls working in the restaurant washing her baby's bum with the water meant for dishes...she was literally dipping her hand and washin his bum filled with faeces. Euwwwwwww

There's nothing one won't see in eating-out places. I remember finding maggots embeded within fried meat during NYSC @ Gombe.
Re: Share Your Worst Eating-out Experience by kambo(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
mine was an incident i experienced in kaduna in january. Bought ,on impulse, a whole chicken and a carton of juice for my dinner. Back @ my hotel room , i got ready to dig into d meal, turned out d chicken was bad, it had started rotting on d stands and to mask d odour, d seller layered it with more suya mix, d chicken also look'd like it was killed prematurely. Threw it away and counted my loss.
Re: Share Your Worst Eating-out Experience by bebechuks: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
Yomieluv: Went to a chinese restaurant,didn't undastand the menu,cos it was written in chinese. Ordered for items 6,and 1. Guess what,it was cigarette,and lighter. I wonder what others would be.
I hear akiko!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nice Shawarma Joints / Favourite Nigerian Food / Fabulous Fresh Foods: Yoghurt And Parfait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.