Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans (14333 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by sobastical: 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
mrkels: QPR? Of all the clubs? Guy wants to go to division 1 I think

I think the guy knows what he's doing, its better to have peace of mind
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by faroukbabs: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
brixton: how is he going crazy? people get tired of certain circumstances and its a personal right to demand change in life. He has seen a better job in one of the best cities in the world and want to try out his expertise therein... would you stay back in a job that pays you peanuts when a big break comes calling? Its same people that will laugh at him when he retires without enof money to take care of his bills, I support Osaze 100%. Nothing here suggests he wud not fare better than thes super chickens we have in SA atm.
do u know the meaning of a contract. if yes, all these ur talk is unnecessary, it is up to the club if they want to sell, chikena.
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by kamez(m): 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
Odemwingie... Unfortunate oyibo man who just can't keep his mouth shut.....
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by brixton: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
faroukbabs:
do u know the meaning of a contract. if yes, all these ur talk is unnecessary, it is up to the club if they want to sell, chikena.

what exactly are you saying? That contracts cant be broken when one of the parties is agrieved or dont fancy the contract condition anymore? Are you saying people should not aspire for greater position/posts in life? I hope you are not 'suffering and smiling' in ur current job all in the name of honouring a contract
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by faroukbabs: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
brixton:

what exactly are you saying? That contracts cant be broken when one of the parties is agrieved or dont fancy the contract condition anymore? Are you saying people should not aspire for greater position/posts in life? I hope you are not 'suffering and smiling' in ur current job all in the name of honouring a contract
again, do u know the meaning of a contract, i doubt u do with these ur utterances. And yes if i signed a contract @ my work place to work 4 dem till a particular time and i get another offer, i'll talk 2 my boss and if he doesnt allow so be it till tyhe contract expires, i wont go on twitter and fb makin unnecessary noice, let him see it out, SIMPLE

CONTRACT: a binding agreement between two or more persons or parties; especially : one legally enforceable
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by denzel2009: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
typical naija boy arrogance..smh
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by honeric01(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
faroukbabs:
again, do u know the meaning of a contract, i doubt u do with these ur utterances. And yes if i signed a contract @ my work place to work 4 dem till a particular time and i get another offer, i'll talk 2 my boss and if he doesnt allow so be it till tyhe contract expires, i wont go on twitter and fb makin unnecessary noice, let him see it out, SIMPLE

CONTRACT: a binding agreement between two or more persons or parties; especially : one legally enforceable

Nigerians don't know how to respect vows and contracts, so do not be alarmed at what you're reading on this thread. if him wan go by force, let him buy himself out.

I wonder who he's going to bench in the current QPR forward.
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by bamosagie(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
faroukbabs:

Contract only exist when there is meeting of minds, if one party feels the union is no longer benefitial, he/she/they can opt out unless the other party have a better argument. It's a two way thing.
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by Paschal007: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
Of all clubs he choose rangers? Nawa o, i thought there was a time Arsenal was rumored to be interested in him. Rangers?
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by bigpips(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
jude33084: How did he blast the fans? @ the poster; I hope you are not high? undecided
Don't blame the poster,read the source of the thread,that is exactly how goal.com put it.
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
Where did he blast the fans? undecided undecided undecided undecided I think the OP is high on some bad weed
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by faroukbabs: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
bamosagie:

Contract only exist when there is meeting of minds, if one party feels the union is no longer benefitial, he/she/they can opt out unless the other party have a better argument. It's a two way thing.
this is totally false, he signed a contract in the summer with no buy out clause like dat of demba ba to play till a time for x amount of money. i repeat, it is the perogative of west brom to sell or not to sell @ their price
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by dejust(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
Osazie gave his best on national assignments. Joining issues of Keshi to his club is just for some people to score cheap point against him.
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by atura: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
With what i observe, the op know very well that osaze did not blast the fans, but he just want readers attention by creating a catchy caption. pls op, nl visitors are not children stop toiling with us.
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by atura: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
@bigpips: the fact that goal.com got it wrong doesnt mean nairaland shld also get it wrong.
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by ony073: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
Chai! Dis guy dey look for one big final fat contract with Qpr ni. D amount Qpr wanna pay him is tempting for a guy nearing his twilight of his career, osaze no dull urself oooh.find exit route sharply.
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by MANOSUB(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
Op u really do not know what u are saying. U better mind urself, else we will ban u from NL
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by brixton: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2013
faroukbabs:

People can change their mind and status at any time. You can definitely break a contract if it no longer motivates you. It is within his right and i say ride-on Osaze.
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by licensed2k(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
"@OdemwingieP: Looked through my tweets. Deleted some. Was too much. Only excuses - home alone, dark, son and wife in hospital, frustrated."

D above just proved that he's the kinda man that does his thinking after action
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by Angel778(f): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
aaah! dis op is in big trouble today! i beg, make una free d guy now, me think he only use that caption to attract people lol... i think it works, bt nt without missiles from both left and rite *wink*
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by vislabraye(m): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
jaystunt: Goodlooking people and their temperance sha.

What is so goodlooking about him?

If he wants to leave let him do it with dignity and common sense. He just talks too much.
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by Ninilowo(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
kamez: Odemwingie... Unfortunate oyibo man who just can't keep his mouth shut.....
I said it when he tweeted about his non inclusion into the AFCON trip to SA that his mouth will soon put him into trouble. If care is not taken his career will crash overnight. Or is it not England? Lets wait and see.
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by Ninilowo(m): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
Osaz babaaa. The pride owner of tweeter I hail ooo. Tomorrow He ll be on tweeter again apologising for this one we are responding to.
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by Martiano(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
this guy is a first class idiot. He's only annoyed about not going to QPR because he knows he can get paid more there as they're desperate for players to come in and save them. This lad needs to grow up and conduct himself like a professional rather than like a whiny teenage girl complaining about how life isn't fair because they don't get their way.
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by bamosagie(m): 12:50am On Jan 28, 2013
faroukbabs:
this is totally false, he signed a contract in the summer with no buy out clause like dat of demba ba to play till a time for x amount of money. i repeat, it is the perogative of west brom to sell or not to sell @ their price

Some contracts do have a get out clause, mostly to protect the club not the player. Messi have a 250 million dollars clause, Ba had a seven million dollar clause. RVP, Ashley Cole, Fabregas or Nasri had no such clause but they put in transfer request when they want new challenge, that's what Osaze has done. u cant keep a player that doesn't want to stay and you just don't let go of your best players if you can keep them, hence the game of wit. contract and negotiation is as complicated as it is interesting.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by DSoj(m): 3:07am On Jan 28, 2013
He hasn't said anything wrong
He's free to move. Just as humans change work and employment
Fans can be crazy
Footballers are human.
Abeg allow d guy
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by faroukbabs: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2013
bamosagie:

Some contracts do have a get out clause, mostly to protect the club not the player. Messi have a 250 million dollars clause, Ba had a seven million dollar clause. RVP, Ashley Cole, Fabregas or Nasri had no such clause but they put in transfer request when they want new challenge, that's what Osaze has done. u cant keep a player that doesn't want to stay and you just don't let go of your best players if you can keep them, hence the game of wit. contract and negotiation is as complicated as it is interesting.
My friend, we r sayin d same thing, no 1, osaze's contract doen not hv a buy-out clause. No 2, all d examples u gave even when it was obvious to arsena dat those players wanted to leave d buyin clubs still met arsenal waluation, remember fabregas already wanted 2 leave a season earlier and wenger was even contemplating van persie seeing out his contract plus many of them had only one year left so arsenal hand were forced and they didn't go on twitter makin noise. Osaze has now been fined 2 weeks wages. Let qpr meet w/brom valuation and they will sell, simple, if not let him see out his contract and join whoever he want to join like flamini
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
Someone did a Thread On here about Dudes that needs to Shut Up Tis Year -- Had Osaze's name On the List.

Its apparent, Peter didn't see the Thread
cheesy
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by livethinme: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
'Sadly, money talks - this is the tip of a much bigger iceberg aka the madness that is football from literally the top up to the bottom down.

So, this player gets racially abused at a club he wants out of and with not a lot of interest from elsewhere gets given a lifeline to the Premier League by the club and its supporters he now claims have disrespected and hurt him.

The supporters give him a welcome as good as any player I can remember for a long time and the club only in 2012 - and I stand to be corrected, improve his contract to a reputed 40k per week.

Player gets tapped up by QPR, within a week or so he's slating the club, its supporters and acting like a complete slowpoke in desperation as he only has 3 days to engineer his move to a club that is in dire threat of relegation with no 'Plan B'.

Soon QPR will need to hit Champions League form to stay in the division. A club full of journeymen players and prima-donnas on massive wages - many without relegation clauses which was the lure of going there according to popular media reports.

The QPR owner announces the same weekend ODEM wants to join them that he'll be off in the near future if his plan doesn't succeed, so we have an unsellable club packed with average players on massive contracts up for sale in the Championship that no one will want to buy.

The whole thing is a complete mess and sadly this just sums up the state of the game and those in it.'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ousmane Dembele: Barcelona forward agrees terms with Paris St-Germain / WAFCON 2022: Oparanozie, Ihezuo Dropped From Falcons Squad / Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Signs New Manchester United Contract Until 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.