Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,890 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Osaze Odemiwingie Amazing Twitter Blast To Westbrom - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemiwingie Amazing Twitter Blast To Westbrom (563 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osaze Odemiwingie Amazing Twitter Blast To Westbrom by naturalmi: 12:45am On Jan 27, 2013
West Bromwich Albion striker Peter Odemwingie has launched a Twitter rant after being blocked from moving to QPR.

Odemwingie has come under fire from some Albion fans after making clear his desire to leave.

He tweeted: "I can understand the reaction of few Albion fans on my desire to leave the club. Real reason? Cos they once doubted my commitment.

"Want to know why I wanted to quit top flight football last summer earlier than I wished to? They know at the club.

"Albion fans are not the only reason, but made it easier for me to decide to stay and try my best to forget about the disappointment.

"I succeeded in doing that. But it's not getting better. Before bigger disappointment comes one day, I better leave on a good note."

Odemwingie admits his agent advised him not to make the Twitter outburst.

He added: "I am crazy haha adviser text saying don't tweet, it weakens our position. Doesn't weaken nothing ! When I want to do something, I Do it."

Is this the Kind of man we wanted to take to the AFCON nations Cup so as to destroy the remaining destroyed Super Chickens?
Re: Osaze Odemiwingie Amazing Twitter Blast To Westbrom by JMystique(m): 1:01am On Jan 27, 2013
Aaaah ist to comment,what a feeling!I neva knew what d hype was about
Anyways @ topic...I was one of those who faulted his being dropped from the super eagles squad bt this has reversed my opinion.What sorta dude snitches on everything and everyone on twitter,what is he 12?I thot this fuckery was limited to d national team maybe because maybe he had a gud reason,bt nw he is gioing against d very fans who backed him when his old russian club was thanking them 4 taking away their 'monkey'.Disloyalty,immaturity and baskethmouthedness...terrible combination,shame on him

(1) (Reply)

The Referee Who Officiated Nigeria V Zambia Match Sent Home / Nigeria Will Win Afcon-drogba / T.b.joshua Vs Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.