Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE (45569 Views)

Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal / Doctors Release Obama’s Health Report,urged To Quit Smoking / Thai Leader Forced To Resign Over Tv Cooking Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:50am On Jan 27, 2013
A rising chorus of congressional Republicans are calling on President Obama to acknowledge that the pop singer Beyoncé lip-synched during his inaugural festivities on Monday and resign from office, effective immediately.

“By lip-synching the national anthem, Beyoncé has cast a dark cloud over the President’s second term,” said Sen. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky). “The only way President Obama can remove that cloud is by resigning from office at once.”

While many in the media have blamed Beyoncé for the lip-synching controversy, Mr. Paul said, “We must remember that this happened on President Obama’s watch.”
Mr. Paul said that the White House’s refusal to comment on the Beyoncé crisis “only serves the argument that this President has something to hide.”

“If Beyoncé lip-synched the national anthem, how do we know President Obama didn’t lip-sync his oath of office?” he said. “If that’s the case, he’s not legally President. But just to be on the safe side, he should resign anyway.”

Mr. Paul also blasted Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for her testimony on Benghazi before the Senate today: “Her tactic of answering each and every question we asked her didn’t fool anyone.”

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2013/01/obama-urged-to-resign-over-beyonc-scandal.html#ixzz2J82YgSW9
Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 27, 2013
LWKMD! This is pure comedic gold. grin grin.

Obama "lip-synced his oath of office?" lwtmb grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:06am On Jan 27, 2013
This shows the multitude of people waiting for him to make mistake.

God Pass Them All

14 Likes

Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by GARRIx7(m): 1:46am On Jan 27, 2013
What manner of bad-belle-ish criticism is that?? There's no basis for calling for his resignation...

Mr. Paul also blasted Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for her testimony on Benghazi before the Senate today: “Her tactic of answering each and every question we asked her didn’t fool anyone.”

Only a M0R0N would say the bolded. So even answering all their questions isn't still enough for the...

What arrantly yeye-ish statement..!!!

7 Likes

Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by GARRIx7(m): 1:50am On Jan 27, 2013
Viewing this topic: Desola(f), GARRI (x7)(m), CFCfan(m) and 3 guest(s)

Hi, where have you been??

2 Likes

Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by Afam4eva(m): 1:52am On Jan 27, 2013
Like Obama, Like Goodluck Jonathan. Do you know what these two people have in common? From the get go, majority of people especially from majority groups have been praying for them to fail. While Jonathan has heeded to this call, Obama hasn't. Very soon they'll tell obama to resign for drinking a coffee that was made in afghanistan. This people are sounding like the opposition parties we know in Nigeria.

50 Likes

Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by EkoIle1: 1:54am On Jan 27, 2013
The article is satire written by a comedian. There is no truth to it.

13 Likes

Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by Ilaje44(m): 2:13am On Jan 27, 2013
Afam4eva: Like Obama, Like Goodluck Jonathan. Do you know what these two people have in common? From the get go, majority of people especially from majority groups have been praying for them to fail. While Jonathan has heeded to this call, Obama hasn't. Very soon they'll tell obama to resign for drinking a coffee that was made in afghanistan. This people are sounding like the opposition parties we know in Nigeria.

You would think you are making sense isn't it. While you agreed Jonathan has heeded the call by the majority for him to fail, yet you turn to blame those asking the failure of a president to act up. What kinda logic is that? What you do not know however is, this Senator has no arguement, while Nigerians and oppositions in Nigeria have many reasons to send Jonathan to the creek.

57 Likes

Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 27, 2013
Eko Ile: The article is satire written by a comedian. There is no truth to it.
GBAM!
Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 27, 2013
hahahahaha!!joke of the century grin grin grin grin
Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by 190: 2:26am On Jan 27, 2013
does that mean they kissed

8 Likes

Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by blackmann(m): 2:28am On Jan 27, 2013
Guys lets be a bit humorous. even the Site is just a humor site. Click the link and u will see. Look at these other links too.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/

1 Like

Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 27, 2013
this is satire guys. cheesy
Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by Princess1982(f): 2:32am On Jan 27, 2013
LMAO! I never heard this until now.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by Parnassuss(m): 2:36am On Jan 27, 2013
The news is fake, republicans arent that stupid

2 Likes

Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by azeezakande: 2:39am On Jan 27, 2013
Smh. News don finish. Whoever read this whole story have some psychological issues.
Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by fittty(m): 2:39am On Jan 27, 2013
Hey
Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by LagosBoi2(m): 2:40am On Jan 27, 2013
Parnassuss: The news is fake, republicans arent that stupid

exactly my thought, even pdp no fit talk like this

2 Likes

Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by Afam4eva(m): 2:40am On Jan 27, 2013
Parnassuss: The news is fake, republicans arent that stupid PDP
Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by LarrySun(m): 2:40am On Jan 27, 2013
VIEWING THIS TOPIC:

Wow! Do you guys ever sleep?

1 Like

Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 27, 2013
What a load of horse manure
Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 27, 2013

I hope so
This is gutter low if it's true
Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by tevinsolt: 2:43am On Jan 27, 2013
sounds like the kind of news that comes out of Nigeria......so no i'm not falling for it

3 Likes

Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by taharqa: 2:44am On Jan 27, 2013
Yea..but it is d kinda tin sm 'opposition' chaps and HATERS wud do in 9ja....
Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by chreldb(m): 2:44am On Jan 27, 2013
Eko Ile: The article is satire written by a comedian. There is no truth to it.

blackmann: Guys lets be a bit humorous. even the Site is just a humor site. Click the link and u will see. Look at these other links too.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/

You guys sounded the trumpet too early. Y'all should have just let it be and allow misled folks to post in ignorance (yours truly inclusive so I ain't throwing punches @ any one grin). It could have made a hilarious thread LOL. But I guess the fun is over now embarassed. That reminds me, what ever happened to wazobia reporters?
Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by snowdrops(m): 2:44am On Jan 27, 2013
Larry-Sun:
VIEWING THIS TOPIC:

Wow! Do you guys ever sleep?

U think everyone lives in naija abi? U Neva hear of time zones before?

13 Likes

Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by taharqa: 2:44am On Jan 27, 2013
Yea..but it is d kinda tin sm 'opposition' chaps and HATERS wud do/do in 9ja....
Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by mysticgal(f): 2:45am On Jan 27, 2013
seriously,can someone explain the post for me.
Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by Shugamania(f): 2:46am On Jan 27, 2013
So no be only Nigerian politicians dey perform wonders... cheesy
Orisirisi undecided
Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 27, 2013
Shugamania: So no be only Nigerian politicians dey perform wonders... cheesy
Orisirisi undecided

Na satire o. It's not real news.
Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 27, 2013
Must be satirical indeed
No major newspaper or media carried it
Not ABC
Not CNN,NBC,huffington post or NY times.
I feel better
I would have torn my Republican card
Re: Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE by Afam4eva(m): 2:49am On Jan 27, 2013
babyosisi: Must be satirical indeed
No major newspaper or media carried it
Not ABC
Not CNN,NBC,huffington post or NY times.
I feel better
I would have torn my Republican card
So, you're republican? Maka gini kwanu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukraine's Mariupol City Has Been '90%' Destroyed After Russia Besieged It / Kunlong: China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft For Marine Rescue / One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.