Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? (11444 Views)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / How Do You Sleep? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2008
blacklion,

unless I don't understand what "very common" and "rampant" mean.
read your earlier posts.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by blacklion(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2008
sigh, grin

nwando, please re-read the following -

"Very rampant among omata types back in the day"

"OMATAs are male and female and come from all corners of Igboland; its not just the Main market or Ochanja traders but the entire mindset and subculture associated with them."

"And yes, this sort of misbehavour is common among omatas especially when the son-in-law is one of those money-miss-road that made quick money from 419, wash-wash, blood rituals or 'afia ntu' and so they feel they can do and undo with absolute impunity. "

I trust no further clarifications will be necessary.

Again I ask of you -

Since you inform us with much glee that "I didn't grow up amongst 'omatas' and that "I'm unable to comment on events that perhaps happened prior to my conception", what then is the empirical basis of your claim that such incidents are no more than "Isolated cases at best"?

How would you know since you "didn't grow up amongst 'omatas"? Wink

How are you able to make such definitive statements about "events that perhaps happened prior to my conception"? Tongue

Why not defer to the wisdom of those of us who grew up among OMATAS and were adults in the 1970s? Grin

I'd really love to hear from you on the above.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by yemivictor: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2008
nwando:

you are an idiot.
yes you heard me
an idiot squared.
itibolibo.

why is it hard for you to believe that not everyone grew up in your reality
must we all have the same experiences in life?

Why call me an idiot for merely share my own views on a public thread!

Anyways, i'll show maturity by not joining issues with you!!

I'll simply leave you to your own devices & earnestly pray that someday, you'd learn! grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by yemivictor: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2008
nwando:

that was how you started a stupid thread that Igbo girls don't use toilet paper to wipe.

This is a dead and buried thread!

Why is it still paining you!!

I guess that thread really touched some sore spots & i owe you no apology!!! shocked

Olodo! lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by yemivictor: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2008
nwando:

only heaven knows how you've been seeing Igbo girls doing a number 2 in privacy
are you a peeping Tom.

Yes!

I am a certified peeping tom, LIVE & DIRECT!!

Infact, that is my favourite past time!!! grin

Now do your worst!!!!! cool
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by yemivictor: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2008
nwando:

let me hear you call my name again:
anuofia

Ah . . . i never knew your name was nwando-anuofia o! grin

Since you want me to call it again, i'll oblige you!!

nwando-anuofia!!! cool
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by oziomatv(m): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2008
Who else has another story to shear? I feel like LMDOWLOTF.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by blacklion(m): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2008
@ yemivictor

kindly STFU!

Shebi the thread is dead and buried? Then leave it at that.

, wondering where some peeps get these weird ideas about other people

@ nwando - now i see where you are coming from.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by yemivictor: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2008
Oh please! Don't be stupid, you this old, dirty, black-for-nothing, about-to-die lion!!!

In case your eyes are failing you, i'm not the one who introduced a dead & buried thread here, ok!!!

If you're going to play judge, at the very least, appear to be fair! cool
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by blacklion(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2008
Look who's talking - Mr. 'Igbo girls don't use toilet paper to wipe" grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by yemivictor: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2008
Which is quite true!

Based on the little research i carried out while serving in the east @ that time!!! grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by blacklion(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2008
how exactly did you carry out the research? grin

did you obtain consent from the research subjects?
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by yemivictor: 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2008
blacklion:

how exactly did you carry out the research? grin

did you obtain consent from the research subjects?

Nope!

It was a covert operation!! grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by ifyalways(f): 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2008
yemivictor:

Nope!

It was a covert operation!! grin

lmao grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by folanusi(m): 3:33am On Mar 22, 2008
is this 4 real?
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by coolier(f): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2008
donchichi, Of course I do care about all your responses, my silence is my way of giving everyone a chance to contribute, don't have to dominate the thread now, do I?
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by TheSly: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2008
Ohh Ohh! undecided
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by deola1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2008
ara gbogbo ko ya, beeni mo so cool
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by opuro(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2008
nna na wa o
wetin we no go hear or see,
welcome to end time, where father inlaws like OBJ
de shag their daughter inlaws
OMATA OR NO OMATA , E DE HAPPEN FOR NAIJA
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by bawomolo(m): 12:40am On Mar 27, 2008
how pretty, how old are we talking about here cool cool
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by donchichi: 3:51am On Mar 27, 2008
coolier:

donchichi, Of course I do care about all your responses, my silence is my way of giving everyone a chance to contribute, don't have to dominate the thread now, do I?

I guess i shud be little more discerning. i apologise, smiley
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by coolier(f): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2008
donchichi:

I guess i should be little more discerning. i apologise, smiley

Apology Accepted. Maybe you can answer the question now smiley
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by donchichi: 2:21am On Mar 31, 2008
coolier:

Apology Accepted. Maybe you can answer the question now smiley

Yeah. Well, i am married to her daughter. Her daughter must be a finer version of her so why would i settle for less.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by coolier(f): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2008
bawomolo:

how pretty, how old are we talking about here cool cool

Your guess is as good as mine. So would you, ?
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 06, 2008
No, I wouldn't sleep with my MIL.

As for pretty, do you look at your own mother in terms of attractive?
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by TheSly: 12:23am On Apr 06, 2008
If she's pretty. . .fresh azimiz. . . .
Me think me like that idea. . . . . . cool cool
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by TheSly: 12:25am On Apr 06, 2008
Which means I can. . . cool
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by bawomolo(m): 6:00am On Apr 06, 2008
coolier:

Your guess is as good as mine. So would you, ?

have an affair? no. have a one nite stand? well it wasn't me cool
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2008
I agree, there are people who would sleep with their mother-in-laws, but as I asked in the previous post:

Coolier, what thoughts are running though your mind, to prompt you to post such topics?

Do you get some perverse kind of kicks from things so terrible?? undecided
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by coolier(f): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Which means I can. . . cool

Well done o jare! At least you are not hypocritical.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by coolier(f): 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2008
Siena:

I agree, there are people who would sleep with their mother-in-laws, but as I asked in the previous post:

Coolier, what thoughts are running though your mind, to prompt you to post such topics?

Do you get some perverse kind of kicks from things so terrible?? undecided

And 'am sure I gave you a reply in the previous post. GET THEE BEHIND ME O SATAN!
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Pretty Mother-in-law? by tpia: 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2008
cuckoo shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Bring To The Table !! / I Feel My Mother In Law Is Sooooooooooooo Into Our Lives / Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.