Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend (11382 Views)

Romantic Chat Between Pastor Ab Isong & Wife , Emem / Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats / Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother (2) (3) (4)

Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by almsofgold: 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is a screenshot of a conversation of a presumed broke boyfriend,and his ignorant girlfriend , who never knew his worth financially. Very insightful and sobering. Ladies should be patient and understanding. Once you meet a resourceful guy. Stick with him. Don't weigh him based on his appearance,but his prospects. He may be testing you. They're many like that out there. You might be dating one already. Be contented and reasonable,not selfish and self centered like our lass below

cc seun
Lalasticlala

Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by Ninethmare: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Both the guy and his girlfriend(ex) are very stupiid
Let me explain
For the guy
So you have over 2.5m in your accounts you couldnt even show her material love(and you de fucck for free oo)
Her birthday- you couldnt even take her out(and i know say you fucck that night)
She has already given you her love and you still dey hide things from her(unfaithfulness)
My guy the bottom line is you are stingy
For the Lady
Aunty must you depend on a guy, no be your mate dey buy house for banana island?
You come see account balance you come humble...
Both of you are made for eachother, make una kill una self inside house...

Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by GloriaNinja(f): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
undecided AND WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THE RUBBISH CONVERSATION? SERIOUSLY. THIS IS NOT NEWS WORTHY. NAIRALAND IS BECOMING ANNOYING.
Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by almsofgold: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided AND WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THE RUBBISH CONVERSATION? SERIOUSLY. THIS IS NOT NEWS WORTHY. NAIRALAND IS BECOMING ANNOYING.
I think a nerve has been touched cheesy

Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by almsofgold: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
More

Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by Slayer2: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
You can't take care of yourself with love. Bish get a job

Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Why try to prove to her you have money? Just let her be and get someone who will appreciate you for who you are... My fiance don't know that I own the bakery she works in.

Now that you have shown her your balance, prepare to be robbed anytime.

Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by dominique(f): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
I don't know who is more annoying, the stingy guy or the greedy girl.

Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by eherbal(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Leeches everywhere.birthdays are overrrated
Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by Stranger101: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by chiiraq802(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Mtchewwww....
Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by eherbal(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
cc Lalasticlala
Seun
Please help move to the front page thanks smiley
Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by queenfav(f): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Wawu.. The girl is really broke o.So na 2.5m just make her loyal, after she had called the guy broke? Was expecting to see 30 million in the account.. Lol. Let her go and hustle biko, she can make that in a year legitimately. The guy is not broke, but not there yet either.You have arrived when your account balance is 8 figures or more.

Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by Skyfornia(m): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lols...some women and money. That girl is a gold digger
Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Smh
Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by lilmax(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
the whole chat is just annoying
Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by heryurh(m): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
GOLD-DIGGER angry
Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by bigerboy200: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
Were dey chatting in English? That dude must be stingy sha...u getting punnani regularly, yet u don't wanna pay maintenance fee..who does that?? Nonsense

Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by MaryBenn(f): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nonsense, Made up story.
Same person exchanging chat
Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by MizzD: 1:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Very childish and annoying conversation..'texting' of love ko.. This poster no get shame at all embarassed

Aim of the thread is to show us what you have in your account.. Now we know. So much for 'I don't like showing off' undecided undecided
Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by Acidosis(m): 5:52am On Sep 23, 2017
queenfav:
Wawu.. The girl is really broke o.So na 2.5m just make her loyal, after she had called the guy broke? Was expecting to see 30 million in the account.. Lol. Let her go and hustle biko, she can make that in a year legitimately. The guy is not broke, but not there yet either.You have arrived when your account balance is 8 figures or more.

This your comment reeks of broke-ness.

Whether she hustles or not, she can't make 2.5m legitimately in a year. What service or product can a pathetic dum.bass offer to the public aside selling the fairly used stuff between her legs?

Any woman that opens her mouth roughly to demand money from a guy (just because you guys are dating) is a pathetic f00l.

Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 23, 2017
Acidosis:

This your comment reeks of broke-ness.

Whether she hustles or not, she can't make 2.5m legitimately in a year. What service or product can a pathetic dum.bass offer to the public aside selling the fairly used stuff between her legs?

Any woman that opens her mouth roughly to demand money from a guy (just because you guys are dating) is a pathetic f00l.

Lol that would mean a lot of foolish women in Nigeria we need to add a condition to reduce the percentage if not we will be tending towards a generalization.
Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by Acidosis(m): 6:05am On Sep 23, 2017
pcguru1:

Lol that would mean a lot of foolish women in Nigeria we need to add a condition to reduce the percentage if not we will be tending towards a generalization.

Yes bro, that's the aim.

The first day an ex started asking me for money to make hair, I just knew it that we both can NEVER get married. And by the way, we never had se.x, I don't date for se.x anyways so people talking about money as exchange for se.x are pathetic.

I like to do my stuffs freely without being pressured by some girl friends. The only people that are entitled to make such demands are my parents and siblings. Even my wife won't put pressures on me, reason being that we'll both be entitled to all financial details and spending.
Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 23, 2017
Acidosis:

Yes bro, that's the aim.

The first day an ex started asking me for money to make hair, I just knew it that we both can NEVER get married. And by the way, we never had se.x, I don't date for se.x anyways so people talking about money as exchange for se.x are pathetic.

I like to do my stuffs freely without being pressured by some girl friends. The only people that are entitled to make such demands are my parents and siblings. Even my wife won't put pressures on me, reason being that we'll both be entitled to all financial details and spending.

Same thing here too, but I have this ability to ghost people,I just stop responding or talking with them , there was a girl I met years back and she was cool, but it seemed like she wanted me to be paying her bills it was always one thing or the other, I just ghosted on her. There are reasonable girls still though but they are either taken or are lesbians.

Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by Acidosis(m): 6:28am On Sep 23, 2017
pcguru1:

Same thing here too, but I have this ability to ghost people,I just stop responding or talking with them , there was a girl I met years back and she was cool, but it seemed like she wanted me to be paying her bills it was always one thing or the other, I just ghosted on her. There are reasonable girls still though but they are either taken or are lesbians.

That's true, the reasonable ones are largely taken, but I want to believe some are out there waiting for the right man.

Many unreasonable ones lack patience, always eager to suck out everything before moving on to the next maga. Did you notice in the conversation how she kept making references to her ex in Turkey? That's God's own way of punishing gold diggers, they lack peace and rest of mind, always comparing one ex with another ex somewhere, they spend more time on emotional permutations since they largely don't have any reasonable job or business idea.

I wish more girls will understand that the best way to make a man spend on them is not by making useless requests.

Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by Ishilove: 6:33am On Sep 23, 2017
dominique:
I don't know who is more annoying, the stingy guy or the greedy girl.
The nasty, stingy guy and the greedy girl are both idiots. Very annoying

Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by Seakay(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2017
grin grin grin Owo na bastard!!!!
Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by vanvick247(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Gosh!!! Rada rada. Stingy bf and Mumu gf.
Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by Franky826: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
Childish things.

Immature guy and girl.

Bye

Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by dfo12(m): 1:18am On Sep 24, 2017
The kinda English they are both sparking have irritating me shocked
Re: Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2017
What a gold digger,and he still showed his account balance.

Money speaks for itself,don't try showing people your bank account balance.Its clearly obvious she doesn't love you.

Don't be foolish

Christmas Gift Hampers / Cheating Husband Refuses Wife's Request For STD Test / What Are Your Last Minute Christmas Shopping Items?