Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo (18819 Views)

Buhari Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Pic) / Some Brainy Quote By Great n Powerful Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan / Implementation Of Sharia By Obasanjo Created Boko-Haram! – Gbanite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by solomon111(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
Without sentiments,GEJ in 2 yrs has surpassed OBJ in 8 yrs.
That shows how awful OBT was.

1 Like

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by laykhorn(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
I dey laff... Was my best.
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by lakefist(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
OBJ IS MY MENTOR I RESPECT HIM

1 Like

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by laykhorn(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
solomon111: Without sentiments,GEJ in 2 yrs has surpassed OBJ in 8 yrs.
Idiocy at the peak.. Stop drinking Alomo before coming on here. BTW,
Did u mean that clueless, incompetent daft coward to the audacious strategic OBJ??!

1 Like

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by mascot87(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mavrick2012: guy,u 101% correct.
101% correct actually means 98.99% wrong
100% =100/100= 1
1% = 1/100 =0.01
1+ 0.01 = 1.01
now, we have 1.01
100- 1.01=98.99
meaning that he is 1.01 points correct and 98.99 points wrong
Final answer = He was actually wrong

1 Like

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
solomon111: Without sentiments,GEJ in 2 yrs has surpassed OBJ in 8 yrs.

and u say that without sentiments? Sincerely?! SMH
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by TableLeg(m): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
At the end of the day Obasanjo is a tosser!
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
mascot87:
100% =100/100= 1
1% = 1/100 =0.01
1+ 0.01 = 1.01
now, we have 1.01
100- 1.01=98.99

guy, which secondary school did u try to attend?

2 Likes

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by igben(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
The greatest nigeria strategist OBJ, he knows hw to play the political game of this great country Nigeria!. When the cry,protest,financial power,resources and coup plotters was loud and coming from the northern part of nigeria, he ceded the presidency to the northernerz in 1979. He became a spectator for many years. Now e knows that the cry, resources, financial strength,agitation,protest and militantsy is now popping from the southern part of nigeria, and he knows that the oil gotten from there will substain the nation for the next 100 yrs, throughout his lifetime,as a political strategist who knows what the northernerz can do, has now ceded the power to us(southernerz). The west shud see OBJ as a good strategist,a brother and a friend who want this great nation Nigeria, to remain one. Abegi, baba I like ur style. I dey follow you also "DEY LAFF".
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by wazobiaforu(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ayorh4you:

Guy, U̶̲̥̅̊ too dull

ayo, can you explain yourself better? then i will know how to deal with your word ...
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by BrutusOj(m): 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
Techwriter: The smartest president Nigeria ever produced with a very interesting sense of humor
True talk...sentiment wudnt alow us to produce a bold president like him again.

1 Like

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Nickydrake(m): 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
segunn20: 1)My gut feelings and my faith tell me that until God shuts a door, no human can shut it.

2)Corruption, the greatest single bane of our society today.

3)I am a black man inside and outside and you are white men on the outside, but inside, you are Africans like me.

4)I want to take this opportunity to acknowledge that our foreign friends are welcome to join in our endeavor to develop the resources of our country.

5)Nigeria has no business with poverty. With our human and material resources, we shall strive to eradicate poverty from our
country.

6)Pope John Paul II not only visited Nigeria twice but stood by the country in its fight against dictatorship and injustice.

7)What the oil producer gets paid is about 16 percent. The majority of it is tax, which in fairness to the government of this country they have accepted and admitted.

coolI will not say the fact that there are no European Union observers at an election means that it will not be fair and free.

9)Let me make a solemn pledge before all of you, before the whole world and before God, that I will devote all my energy and all I possess in my power to serve the people of Nigeria and humanity.

10)My joy knows no bounds... I will devote all my energy and all the powers available to me to the service of Nigeria and humanity.

11)Unfortunately, the true force which propels our endless political disputes, our constant struggles for political advantage, is often not our burning concern for democracy, it is often of our dedication to the principle of the rule of law.

12)We will as soon as possible reexamine our laws and policies and eliminate all obstacles to genuine investment.

13)We will work to bring an element of stability to the price of oil.

All this grammar, i no know say OBJ been sabi knack english like this o. The quotes below are a closer fit to his image.

Moderatorr:
1. After recovering from a fatal 3
day coma 'i dey kampe'
2. When asked if Buhari would beat
Jonathan in the election
'he he he i just dey laugh'
3. The Nigerian house of assembly is filled with criminals.
4. On hearing that ibb said he
squandered Nigeria's resources and
that ibb was celebrating his 70
birthday 'he he heee! IBB is a fool at 70!'
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Tochinn(m): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
moderatorr: 1. After recovering from a fatal 3 day coma 'i dey kampe'
2. When asked if Buhari would beat Jonathan in the election
'he he he i just dey laugh'
3. The Nigerian house of assembly is filled with criminals.
4. On hearing that ibb said he squandered Nigeria's resources and that ibb was celebrating his 70 birthday
'he he heee! IBB is a fool at 70!'
. When intaviewed about hs best music, Baba: if hit me, i go hit u, jam me, i wil jam u& wen asked about hs worst music: Baba, dat boy wey say Naijiria jaga jaga, him papa, mama, family jaga.

1 Like

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by boron10(m): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
mascot87:
100% =100/100= 1
1% = 1/100 =0.01
1+ 0.01 = 1.01
now, we have 1.01
100- 1.01=98.99
You are a disappointment to the school you finished failed from embarassed
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Tochinn(m): 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
yung da maz:

3)I am a black man inside and outside and you are white men on the outside, but inside, you are Africans like me.

This gat me tinking...obj is a wise leader nd nigerian
. Is he referin 2 Obama or d entire North Africans?
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Capitano1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
Obansajo's quotes are anything but brainy
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by solomon111(m): 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
laykhorn:
Idiocy at the peak.. Stop drinking Alomo before coming on here. BTW,
Did u mean that clueless, incompetent daft coward to the audacious strategic OBJ??!
disprove my post,i dare you.
What did OBJ do in 8yrs?
All these Yoruba illiterates,sef.
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by 50calibre(m): 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
My heart bleeds for Nigeria to be honest, see the level of foolishness being displayed here. I can't believe a right thinking Nigerian with a human brain will call obj the best president in Nigeria, let alone Africa all because of stupid hypocritical quotes.

People seem to have forgotten who obj was, damn! Nigerians need to be treated like animals
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by mascot87(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
boron10:
You are a disappointment to the school you finished failed from embarassed
SHO,who is is this born clown?You are so dull to the extent that u cannot recognize a joke when u see one. And please,what secondary sch or university did u also attend?Dull fools like u will go about bragging but upstairs is just an empty vessel.
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by 50calibre(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
Blue diamond: 2 an extent i still think Obj made a better president by far.

Please in what sense? By the way were you in Nigeria during his regime?
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by ATMC(f): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
OBJ is d only president dt left over 60 billion dollars reserved after his last tenure which d late yaradua and GEJ cannot give account of today *smh*
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by 50calibre(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
FXKing2012: The best president we've had in many yrs

My GOD! Excuse me, so if they ask you what specie of organism you are, would you classify yourself as a human? I'm sorry to say this and please don't take it the wrong way, but you are not sensible enough to be classified as a human being. Simple!
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by solomon111(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
BrutusOj: True talk...sentiment wudnt alow us to produce a bold president like him again.
A bold president that brought Nigeria to the doldrums.
A president that institutionalized corruption in Nigeria.
A president who brought our power sector to its lowest ebb(atleast thank God for GEJ).
E.t.c.
You and your partner are bufffons,if Obj is your hero.
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Orikinla(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
segunn20: 1)My gut feelings and my faith tell me that until God shuts a door, no human can shut it.

2)Corruption, the greatest single bane of our society today.

4)I want to take this opportunity to acknowledge that our foreign friends are welcome to join in our endeavor to develop the resources of our country.

5)Nigeria has no business with poverty. With our human and material resources, we shall strive to eradicate poverty from our
country.

6)Pope John Paul II not only visited Nigeria twice but stood by the country in its fight against dictatorship and injustice.

7)What the oil producer gets paid is about 16 percent. The majority of it is tax, which in fairness to the government of this country they have accepted and admitted.

coolI will not say the fact that there are no European Union observers at an election means that it will not be fair and free.

9)Let me make a solemn pledge before all of you, before the whole world and before God, that I will devote all my energy and all I possess in my power to serve the people of Nigeria and humanity.

10)My joy knows no bounds... I will devote all my energy and all the powers available to me to the service of Nigeria and humanity.

11)Unfortunately, the true force which propels our endless political disputes, our constant struggles for political advantage, is often not our burning concern for democracy, it is often of our dedication to the principle of the rule of law.

12)We will as soon as possible reexamine our laws and policies and eliminate all obstacles to genuine investment.

13)We will work to bring an element of stability to the price of oil.
[size=18pt]
ARE THESE BRAINY QUOTES?
OR JUST STATEMENTS ON OFFICIAL MATTERS?[/size]
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by solomon111(m): 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
ATMC: OBJ is d only president dt left over 60 billion dollars reserved after his last tenure which d late yaradua and GEJ cannot give account of today *smh*
yeah right!
60billion dollars in your dreams.
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by mascot87(m): 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
Justosaus:

guy, which secondary school did u try to attend?
Mumu, what has d secondary sch I attended has to do with d fun I am having through my post? U better face ur book so as to pass ur next jamb, remember that ur mates are already in the university. Fool

1 Like

Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by solomon111(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
50calibre:

Please in what sense? By the way were you in Nigeria during his regime?
it boggles the mind really.
Either these OBJ-PROPONENTS were not in Nigeria during his tenure,or they were too young to understand how OBJ destroyed Nigeria.
That's the only plausible explanation.
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by vislabraye(m): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
My favourite is, "your papa jaga jaga, your mama jaga jaga. "
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
You forgot the quote. "Inside this my agbada, there is khaki"and "this election is a do or die affair".

The worst civilian president ever! The people praising him here really do have short memories.
Have you forgotten that Nigerians were comparing his regime to Abacha's? And they even concluded that Abacha's regime was better.
OBJ is a corrupt, razz, old fùck!
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by vislabraye(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
@poster: But nothing is brainy or witty about the quote undecided
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
And see where we are today.
Re: Some Brainy Quotes By Obasanjo by oniwo(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
[quote author=Justosaus]

guy, which secondary school did u try to attend?[/quote

You dey talk secondary. He no even attend primary talkless of secondary school.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Declares Friday, Monday, Public Holidays / NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow / Anyone Who Says 2023 Is His Turn Is Making A Huge Mistake – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.